A blonde blue eyed swedish billionaire is willingly throwing away is heritage with a brown haired brown eyed tanned...

>A blonde blue eyed swedish billionaire is willingly throwing away is heritage with a brown haired brown eyed tanned italilan shitskin

ahhahahaha how the fuck can you swedecucks be so cucked? Literally choosing a moor wife to shit your genes up ahahah wtf dyinh here ahahaahh he's probably also paying her millions, like it's not even a problem he's awkward or poor so he can't afford a white wife ahahahha what.da.fuck ahahshahahahh he was like "nigga, fuck my shit up and lemme pay for it" ahahah wtf seriously sweden ahahahah cuckboiiiiiiiis loooooll

Other urls found in this thread:

it.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080703072101AAx0EfF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.pugliese mattarazzo

literally no ones but beta virgins care about "muh race"

But I see two whitey.

Mediterranean women are unironically superior women.

this

>he doesn't want more pugs
racist!

moor shitskins can't be superior

marzia is a qt felix is a qt I see no problem in here they're both europeans

i am sorry because you have shit taste. Mediterranean women are literally superior to any other women on earth.

>cat is qt dog is qt I see no problem in here they're both mammals

nice logic there

Pewdiepie isn't a turbo autist like us, at least hes just pretending to be one anyways. something tells me he couldn't care less about muh heritage OP

>throwing away is heritage
european + european = european
kill yourself mdongo

italian self-hate is a weird meme
she is for all intents and purposes "white"
and if her voice wasn't higher than my dog's squaky toy she'd be god tier

I'm not a fan of big kike noses, women moustaches and especially brown shitty skin

Nobody cares

burger behind a proxy

I'm not Italian, you syrian dog. I am Tyrolean, blonde blue eyed aryan man, beautiful as a marble statue from Bernini (I don't speak German though).
I spit on shitalians every day, the other day some moor bitch passed by and I called her a pizza eating pasta slurping untermensch saracen swarthy shit and she run away crying lel, fucking slut, Bozen is Austrian, not shitalian.

Quit larping as a Slovene, Luigi.

is trolling even fun when it's this obvious?

sorry there guys I had a moment of peak autism, I have these attacks like once or twice a week, I manage to control them through shitposting

I feel good now, sorry again

So you are a little nordic princess?

Pewdiepie has a wide nose. He's not racially all that Germanic. He's more of a Forest Finn really.

this is just embarrassing

>gets shit on
>i-i-i-i was merely p-p-pretending

kys pls thx bb

>i'm not italian,i'm aryan,sudtirol ist nicht italien
>He does not know German

All I see is that italian women are made for nordic men

And nordic women are made for italian man?

gib anzu

She is made for all.

Südtirol ist italiener

why? what you gon do with anzu hm?!

I would throw away all my mixed heritage with her t.b.h

Finland-Swedish ones definitely are. I've noticed Italian last names getting more common every year in my Finland-Swedish town.

I'm gonna moor her the shit up knowmsayin?

Where do you live in?

no i dont. hands off.

This is for the crisis. A lot of italians escape to North Europe to find a job and live in a civil town.

"i am greek"-tier post

i am greek

look better profane

Italian women belong to Anglo-Saxon men

yes ikibey was my inspiration :) peace be upon him

I suppose you are joking

>Thinks Italians are white

alpine-Mediterranean mut detected

>So, I have an English bf since 2 years and before that I went out with a Welsh, so trust me, I know:
The British are all shy! ALL!!!! They can only talk to you if they have drunk some beer, but you're the one who has to do the first approach !!! To conquer my type I was stuck all night! And with the one earlier I had to dance in front of him (we were in the disco) provokingly staring at him and he approached only after ten minutes! You have to go there! Ah and remember that they have the easy kiss, for them to kiss without knowing the name of a girl is normal and do not mind if they then go away and see them with another. If you want to keep them you have to be aggressive, do not give them up. You have to make them feel comfortable or they will NEVER make the first move! however the simplest thing is the disco, followed by the pub! At the pub you have to try when one of the group is at the counter to order so he'll bring you to his table and let you know his friends!

it.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080703072101AAx0EfF

kek

KEK

timid english boiiiiis!

Her brother has blue eyes.

like 40% of Italian men are married to foreigners, you have to expect Italian girls will do the same otherwise they won't get a boyfriend

we can't be that bad if they keep dating us m8

brit bois are cute

y-you 2

>billionaire

he has a bigger nose than her

he is a stealth jew

a lot of the time it feels like people who put so much weight on their race are just betas who can't achieve personal betterment and NEED to be apart of something greater (common for teens and young adults), so they latch onto race because it's easier than clan or nationality

swedish dick belongs to finnish boys

how was benjamin franklin that big of a guy back then
fast food wasn't even a thing then lmoa

>not white
what is le problem friend :^)?

>white
pure genocide gas them

>billionaire
he's rich, but not that rich

All food is fast when you got slaves.

top kek
this didn't deserve to go without a (you)

Americans always had a better food supply than Europeans since colonial times, especially when it came to protein/meat.

Source?

and now it's the contrary :)

hmm yes one italian gf pls