It's a big alliance

it's a big alliance

NATO is taking the fun out of this world desu

For Jews

>needing to call up all your little butt buddies to fight big scary russia
LMAO

zzz

Don't worry. It's going to crash, thanks to the donald.

No, for all peacefull europeans.

pic related is a finn, I assume?

I wish Russia was part of the NATO too and that it was an alliance against China.

If somebody piped up and started smacking Ireland around....who would help them?

UK?

NATO, as pictured in OP's image

It's not our fault that the majority of NATO countries aren't fulfilling their financial deadlines

its not you fat leeches ever had more than a few people die fighting nazism and gommienism

Yes but if Drumpf actually crashes NATO just because muh money then he proves the popular theory that it was all just american cash grab

The UK would be the first to come to their aid yes.

the point of war is not to die
I see where this whole suicide bombing misunderstanding is coming from now

Dude all the time people say "why does America get involved in everything, America should stay out of conflict". But now, you're bitching because we want to pull back on all that shit.

It was an agreement went NATO was founded for all members to meet their financial deadlines. We shouldn't be responsible for carrying the burden anymore. We aren't going to leave NATO, but we will pay our required membership as should everyone else.

For EU

The main thing is we must protect Estonia.

Britain has its fingers in many pies, bilateral and multilateral alliances galore.

For

I agree with you Michael
Can't even have a friendly war with Denmark without having half of the world attacking us

Estonie une mignonne, UNE MIGNONNE !!!

I know you all do, and you meet the 2% GDP deadline. I was talking more about the counties who aren't (Germany)

lol Romania Mascotting for the big dogs in Poland

It's funny how you walmartians don't care about the other dozen countries who don't pay up.
Nah it's just us lmao.

no, they need to pay up too. I said "(Germany)" because you're whining "America doesn't want to protect us anymore, but we don't want to contribute to the set agreement, its not fair"

More like, "American taxpayers should keep paying for our share in defense so us Germans don't have to"

Merkel is literally trying her best to push you guys away cause Drumpf and she wants an EU army. Most of us are definitely not whining. But I do agree that if NATO stays then we should also pay more.

germany doesn need protection, so we are not supposed to meet the golas imo either
it is up to poland and baltics to meet their goals

It's because Merkel would rather spend your taxpayer funds toward helping the refugee influx in your country, instead of your military assets

The US is literally an immigrant nation

Right, but if Poland involved Article 5 because they got attacked by Russia, when Russian jets and ICBM's start getting launched against all NATO countries, I'm sure you'd want our THAADS and Patriot batteries to keep your skies clear. That shit isn't cheap

Almost all of the immigration to the US via Europe and Asia was legal through official ports of entry (as my ancestors did from Italy). The refugees we took in during conflicts throughout the years have adapted. They didn't cause problems like the refugees of today are

as long as us army/nato is engaged in eastern europe nothing will happen
Germany doesnt even need to stir its fingers, thus we as a country are not in the need of such alliance

>They didn't cause problems like the refugees of today are
>(as my ancestors did from Italy)

I hope you grow an ounce of self awareness.

Oh I don't think there will be a conflict with Russia at all. Although, there's always a crazy possibility something could happen. That's why NATO exists.

They didn't. My great grandfather came here from Italy to become an American. That's what he did. He adapted. That's what any immigrant should do to whichever country they immigrate to. They adapt to that countries customs

It should continue to exist, but it is obsolete for germany itself
That's why austria is not intersted to join, although they have different historical and geopolitical reasons for their position

>52%

>That's why austria is not intersted to join
>although they have different historical and geopolitical reasons for their position
>historical reasons
Please tell me its what I think it means.

I am implying their compulsory neutrality to the soviet union after red army left austrian territory in the 50s
Most austrians still insist staying neutral between the two former cold war actors, or today's equivaents russia and nato(usa)

The US continues to pay for this because it's in their interests for countries to owe their defense to the States. You're right in that the states can't win in this scenario.
>keep paying
>"stop dragging us into your wars"
>stop paying
>"wtf you were meant to defend us, muh NATO"

Your kidding, right? Italians didn't mass sexual assault American women, drive trucks into crowded markets and collect welfare.

That's Chad

NATO will never disappear because of the military deterrence factor of it. It's just godly

>says the arab
shouldn't you be molesting your maid

>what is the mafia

>largest GDP in Europe
>W-why aren't you giving special treatment to Slovakia? I thought we were friends m8!

Honestly we should leave NATO, let Russia take over one of the Baltic states and then when the rest of them wake up they might actually pay.

>let Russia take over one of the Baltic states

Umm, no, sweetie.

What's the big deal, you and France let Hungary get fucked by Stalin just so you could save some face over your canal.

>Hungary

lmao who cares about hungary, it's estonia we're talking about here.

Russian fears the Anglo-Chad polish brigade

If by help you mean annex then yes the UK would "help" them

Every fucking day they now discuss in our media how the westerners are retarded to think we want to invade balts. Stop this shitfest please. I wamma hear something else in news besides your circlejerk.

Norway and Iceland has a defence agreement for peace time, our chair force patrol icelandic air space.
In war time Iceland is covered by NATO, and murrica has some responsibilitie since they've usually had a military presence there.