youtube.com/watch?v=pzwQSpKIB54
youtube.com/watch?v=QkUu6tSwMbA
exactas.uba.ar/ensenanza/carreras-de-grado/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6/10

unr medicine

Universidad Autonoma de Madrid

Zurdito pls go

i can't appreciate the university pretty well in that image, so i googled another one...

9/10 i like the design

That campus

nah

UNAM
I think is a descent university.
youtube.com/watch?v=pzwQSpKIB54

Oh Thank you man but the best university in Spain is Deusto in Basqueland .

Anyways UAM is ok

>descent
decent

Well, UNAM is the best university in the Americas outside of USA and Canada.

Is unam a private university?

the 2.4 billion USD it costs annually to sustain the university is payed by taxes.
I only have to pay ,20 MXN annually in order to get my inscription number, tho a lot of the equipment and infrastructure of the main campus is donated by ex-alumni.
The former richest man in the world Carlos Slim studied and gave classes in the same faculty I'm studying.

Universidad de Antioquia

Nah my university is so small you might actually find me. >. >

don't be so shy user, show us your uni

LSE London school of economics and political science

Looks really nice my pirate frend

>you might actually find me. >. >
so what? we aren't Sup Forums or Sup Forums

love it 11/10

Universidad de Guanajuato

what do you think of the ciudad universitaria though

UBA's engineering and law school have always been more liberal and center right

philosophy, economics, and most others on the other hand...

Been there, quite spacious and has lots of natural sunlight, quite literally designed to be big, easy to maintain and easy to operate
Too bad they didn't go forward with the project. I think there are only like 3 buildings and that's it, when it was supposed to have one for every facultee, and a student residence, and shops, and so on

Would it be a bad idea for a foreigner to come and study a licenciatura in Exactas (assuming they speak Spanish well)?

I think so. I've been there just a couple of times to do some paperwork tho, can't really tell how it really is.
Is it only because muh free?

>assuming they speak Spanish well
rioplatense spanish m8

rioplatense spanish

youtube.com/watch?v=QkUu6tSwMbA

Also because Buenos Aires seems nicer than Podunk, Missouri in terms of things to do and stuff

Go Beavs duck cuck

no it wouldn't i am studying there and i think it's great, also some of the bibliography is in english, plus it is a vey friendly enviroment

exactas.uba.ar/ensenanza/carreras-de-grado/
Here, pick the career you want, and you can see all the classes you'll have, pirate or buy some books about it and you're golden
You can even ask to take the final tests without assisting to classes, depending on the kind of class we're talking about
I think there are forums and quite a few students guides, facebook groups and FAQs around the internet

Good to know! I am seriously thinking about asking for a slot according to Resolucion 1523/90 del Ministerio de Educacion. I should be writing Spanish but am writing in English for convenience; I think my Spanish is at a pretty decent level (I don't think understanding rioplatense is that difficult)

How is the lic. ciencias de la computacion en exactas? How hard is it to navigate the UBA bureaucracy? I've heard they offer very little support to students, but the educational offering is great if you can get through the bullshit.

I thought it was Seoul National University(SNU). We have exactly same building like this.

no bully

R8

R8

Sofia University

she really qt

Università Statale di Milano

Looks fucking incredible.

Woah/10

Chilangos can't into English for shit.