Do you have many?
Do you like them?

Largest group at the moment are Chinese and they're very much a mixed bag

>UK has as much tourists as Russia
ehh not really
london airports already have almost 200mln annualy passengers

>turkey
why????

I don't live in the city, so I never see them. The problem is the people moving here from California, they go hiking and get stranded, fall off cliffs, or get swept away in rivers. lol

of course

Besides Asians and British people yes

anglos are loud, asians are scared

Mostly Germans that don't know how to behave, complain about everything that's different (so everything) and talk in their shitty cuck language.
The other nationalities are alright

Lots of them in Helsinki, but haven't seen them elsewhere except myself.

I live in Edmonton
I've never seen a foreign tourists, just foreign nationals who have no idea how they ended up working here

Oh yeah remember being in Paris and seeing the mixed bag
a few Chinese spoke some passing french (y'know traveller level) and spoke at a respectable volume
but the older ones were the biggest shits, talking loudly, blocking passageways, and putting their grubby mitts on artwork.

istanbul is one of the most visited cities in the world

I live near the Grand Canyon, we have shitloads of tourists.

>Chinese
All over the place, show up by the busload and wander around for hours talking loudly and laughing at everything.
>French
Actually polite, ask a lot of questions about stuff.
>Germans
talk to each other and ignore everyone else
>Brits
talk to each other and patiently wait for others to get out of their way

We have polish tourists, they always buy cigarettes and benzine, because we haven't anything else

There's actually a youth hostel in my street, so they're there erryday.
Don't bother me, except when they're drunk and loud in the middle of the night.
I especially like the all-female big groups of teen blondes, often german.
Never thought about it before, but the best case scenario would be a gang rape, with 30 teen blondes using me as a virginity killer.

The thread is about tourists, and that excludes many people, namely those who just change planes in london.
btw there's more traffic in paris, but "only" 85m seem to be counted as tourists.

Please periscope the rape

not sure how I could bait them. Yellow jew star on my maillot?

people dumb enough to visit rromani-a usually stay in Transylvania, the rest probably enjoy getting mugged

Terrible.

I live near a steam train which is visited by a lot of tour groups from China, for some reason they're a lot better than the the groups in the city.

I dont like arabs with ninja suits(because its ugly as fuck) which generaly goes to Istanbul,but rest of the other peoples are fine.

>China more visited than France

I didn't know that.

>tfw I live in a 'big city' yet I think I've never seen tourists

>French
>polite

people don't visit this country

>god tier tourists
nips
>prophet tier tourists
arabs(secular and rich as fuck)(boosting my country's economy)
koreans(look like low quality nips)
americans(only whites are visiting us. 1 blond woman+Cool guys (united statian starter pack
here)
Germs,netherland....and other western or nordic euros(They are silent before drinking)
>nice tier
latinos
Russians(our waifus.They don't affect economy but white pucci)
>???? tier
chinese(i have never seen chinese before.They are afraid of us.

Arabs bring a good amount of money tho

honest question, but what kind of tourists/from where do they visit russia?

don't hear about people visiting russia here for tourism.

China maybe?

I live in Saint-Petersburg, a lot of tourists here during summer. The most tourists I see come from:
1)China
2)Italy or Spain or both (can't understand difference in language)
3)Germans
4)Anglos/Dutch
5)Nips
I live in the tourist-heavy part of city, so sometimes there are more foreigners on the streets, than Russians

>Germany that high
I didn't expect that. Does this take into account bussiness trips as tourists?

Germany is a major tourist destination, what's your point?

>tfw only 3M tourists come here

that's more than your total population

>Germany is a major tourist destination,
No it is not. It has 0 touristic destinations of relevance. I am guessing that business trips boost those numbers quite a bit

So the 68.2 million tourist arrivals in Spain are purely touristic because Spain has 0 business destinations of relevance?

You're retarded.

i haven't seen many tourists, quite a lot germans in Wroclaw, but i also don't travel often. and they were civilised and respectful i think

Visited Miami a few weeks ago for a business trip and there were a fuckton of Brazilians and Russian/East Euros. Seemed like I was in a foreign country.

Tourism in Spain is mostly due tourist as people want to visit the country.I haven't met a single person that said
>Wow I am so excited that I am going to Germany.Everyone says it so average.I am so excited!

Germany has a lot of things to see, specially in the south. And what about Spain I bet more than half of these tourists came only here for the beaches.