Why won't poles just move on?

Why won't poles just move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odilo_Globocnik
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_Manstein
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I could say the same about every western country. It's just that poles show it on live tv.

Considering polish complacency in the holocaust, they should really stfu

haha we won, fuck Pooland

I can't move on. If not stupid Allies I would live in rich general gubern and not shitty Poland with 500€ salary

2 million Germans died during the deportations from Eastern Europe, why do you never see them complaining?

>Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski was born as "Erich Julius Eberhard von Zelewski" on 1 March 1899 to Kashubian parents, Otto Jan Józefat von Zelewski and Elżbieta Ewelina Szymańska.
>In 1944 he led the brutal suppression of the Warsaw Uprising.

Sorry but why are we blamed for Poles murdering each other? Is it like when they had pogroms and said Germany made them do it?

Large part of Legia Warsaw fans are nazis....also Germany should pay reparations.

Question. Poland is an emerging economy, rich and bigger than it was 10 years ago. So why don't they have any tendency to be more liberal at all? That's a general trend for country when they become richer right?

fake news, kill yourself pedro, they were expelled not killed on purpose

Polish deathcamps

>Get killed
>Join killers and kill others
>Killers lose
>Complain that the killers killed you

Lithuanians and Polish went out onto the streets and caved Jewish men, women and children skulls in with baseball bats.

Pole can't be a nazi
nazi = german supremacists

It was just because of the fact that we celebrated Warsaw uprising anniversary, not just randomly got butthurt at Germans.

>Large part of Legia Warsaw fans are nazis...
Says british footballer Oooga Booga Worcesheshire..
Fuck off.
There are no nazis in Poland save for those autists from B&H.

Hitler knew he was originally Polish? How was he allowed in SS?

Stfu Poland is the most unwelcoming country in Europe.

>We weren't randomly butthurt, we were butthurt on purpose

I don't give a shit Mokembe, noone invited you if your country's so great and welcoming just stay there.

Before they did the blood serum test like the in the film "the thing" with the hot wire, he secretly exchanged his blood with that of a pure Araysn before and everyone was fooled. He also wore a blond wig and blue contact lenses just to make sure.

>Kashubian
Lel. They hate Poles.

Pay denbts, Germany

Why? Everyone on here says they're pretty much exactly the same as Poles

You don't get to make those claims while subsisting of EU welfare.

they love to roleplay as independent nationality

I don't get to give a shit about opinion of some gas-sniffing nigger either, sorry bub.

Is there any historical animosity, though? Manstein had Kashubian ancestry as well and like Zelewski he didn't seem to have any problem with killing Poles.

And J. Haller had a german ancestry and was fucking hellbent on crushing the germans.

What is your point? It's the environment they grew up in that matters. They could've been bullied by their polish fellows when young, developed hatred for other people/ethnicities. Seems like a consistent motive for most nazis but I'm just shooting.

The SS was a racial organization, not a national organization. They had members of all kinds of nations.

This
Every one of our ex enemy countries has somehow still really strong hatred for us even though they weren't alive at the time.
They all want to hide this but poles don't.

slavs and gypsies were not allowed in SS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odilo_Globocnik

>implying you would be alive, you slav subhuman peace of shit

source: goebbels

i think there was a croatian offshoot in ss, also ukies were in some units in deep east

The can't stop mentioning it because their city still looks as shitty as during the uprising.
Obviously, destroying their judiciary and turning fascit will finally change that, right after digging out kashitskys brother will reveal that russians were behind everything.

Didn't this gentleman also play a part in it?

>digging out kashitskys brother will reveal that russians were behind everything
Old news.
It was Soros, Merkel, and Tusk who did him in.

>caring about shit that happened 70 years ago
wew lad

>implying it's some distant past
witnesses of those events are still alive you know

>watching polish ''''''''''''''''''''''''football'''''''''''''

Nice digits
But why should I care tbqh?

And I see nothing wrong with it

edgy

Kek he and

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_Manstein

Are under notable Kashubians. Tusk apparently is one too...

>Considering polish complacency in the holocaust
Oh stfu revisionist bitch.

1) germans blaming poles for complancency is riddiculous and a coping mechanism

2) yes a lot of poles are antisemites

3) most of us do not give a flying fuck

4) Kaszubians are Polish, the ones talking about independence are like a franction of a fart compared to the big piece of Polish feces that the majority of Kaszubians are

5) In Poland, the world view (pro-western cosmopolitism vs anti-western and anti-eastern nationalism/populism) differences can be generally explained by migration of the families within the last couple of generations. Those who have moved away from the "patrimony"/ "family nest" are generally cosmopolitan, whereas those who live in the same place as their ancestors ar egenerally more inclined to present the worldview consistnent with the alegiance of current government.

6) the most part of the cosmopolitan Poles do not want muslims too, we don't care about the Ukrainians or Vietnamese people though

7) most of the Polish people celebrate or generally respect the Polish uprisings - it's just the football fans who are overly enthusiastic about it

I live in a street called Kazachstan

When will Poland pay reparations for the death camps they ran?

Why did the Allied (Communists) had to destroy nice democratic countries?

>what is the Cold War

>go there
>everybody is normal and most people are either very friendly or don't give a fuck about you
wow sometimes I forget how little-travelled most of this board is. Stop overdosing on memes you retard.

Doing nothing after fighting for Communism against democracy?