Turkkilaiset on veljiä-painos

Turkkilaiset on veljiä-painos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHJ2RtfX67g
youtube.com/watch?v=bFfDXwJ7910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew what?

also my family owns a company that manufactures women underwear etc. for finland lul

first for germanic superiority

>ei mämmiä otsikossa tai edes viestissä

voi vitun neekeri

M-MUH HERITAGE!!

HAHAHAHA vitun abdul
OP is a literal Turk. Finns think your kin are trash.

It's not even heritage at this point, it's present day :)

i dont hate anyone and try to judge every person based on their character and not their ethnicity, but man are turks making it super fucking hard for me

Turks steal all women so you have to watch blacked at home and jerk of :DDDDDDD EBIN!!!!!

Opettelisit nekru hyvä edes tekemään sen painoksen oikein. Aloita vaikka kenraalin nimellä seuraavalla kerralla.

idk fins my parents work really love turkey and turks

Fuck off slavic subhuman

He is just mad white boi who can't get gf and blame turks

fins and turks are turanic brothers

everyone who posts roach memes is a swede living in finland that needs to be executed

t. Subhuman cockroach trying to act equal

Best post in whole fucking thread

t. swede in usa

So isn't finland just sweden but shittier?

Nope, Norman.
>so swedes mixed with franks and gauls

BTFO TURKISH ROACH

>this thread

No we are not. You are brown manlets, you look nothing like us, you behave nothing like us, your culture is nothing like ours also islam.

We have absolutely nothing in common.
>Mehmet trying to represent Finns

Turkics and Mongols must adopt Tungustic languages! The most Altaic ones

Ere erin chi oiongo ninge aku! Tachimbi serenge gyan be hetukelere be

t. swedish subhuman

Welcome to thread bro!

Doro be getukeleki sere ginun! ~
Aisin mengun ochi guise de tebumbi, ;DD

Fuck off. I'm Finnish, you turkic subhuman. Finns unironically dislike your kin.

All shitskins are literal subhuman cockroaches, the fact that they walk on two legs is a testament to the evolution of roaches.

you are a swede subhuman invader living finland, a country you enslaved for hundreds of years. Go back to sweden you fucking snownigger

Lol no.

We're whitetrash alcoholists with christian leanings. Anyone with nationalistic sympathies would radicalize himself by beating up some kebab restaurant owner.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHJ2RtfX67g

Finns are welcome brothers to the klan

LMAO fucking pussy why don't you come to Kontula or somehwhere in East Helsinki saying that nazi stuff oh right you're keyboard warrior and you would get your ass kicked for good

Faggot

Suututinko itiksen somali hivemindin?

Ällös huoli kyllä mää siellä kännissä pyörin viikonloppusin törmätään jos tavataan.

Tell me Kazakh, is name 'Elina' common there?
I remember reading that it is a name there, as is here.

Ei vittu en ookkaan ennen nähny luonnonvaraista mustaviinimarjapuskaa

t. shitskin

Dunno desu

Remember how you get cucked last time in Mogadishu :DDDD I promise now and future attack every yank I see here in Helsinki

what are you even doing in this thread go be dumb and fat somewhere else

>sateenkaari

They should really. Wh*te people will end up like armenians. When the day comes we will slaughter half of you and enslave your women and children

aika homoa

What the fuck are you doing here? Fuck off arab subhuman?

Väärä lanka.

Pls don't fight each other frends

This is finn kid vs turk kid fight :DDD Look how fucking cuck this finn kid is!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bFfDXwJ7910

Im not an arab subuman you fucking swedish subhuman go back to your country and leave our finnish brothers alone

Hilarious powerfantasies, brown manlet

And you shitskins wonder why nobody likes you when you come to our countries and behave like this?

butthurt swede at it again

go to sweden

We know already how you look like white boy be careful when you leave your house

Neekerit vittuun suomesta t. Maalaisjärki

It's the Swedes who absolutely love you. Go there, they are your brothers.

Jättäkää ny tää turrkilainen ja identitenttikriisistä kärsivä somalisoturi fantasioimaan keskenään.

Tuolla on parempiki mämmi

Arabs and europeans are equally subhumans whose only purpose of existance is to serve their turk masters. I hope eu pisses erdogan more so we can send subhuman arabs to your subhuman continent.

Tungusic languages... are weakly Altaic. The Altaic elements seen in Tungusic are limited to Manchu, wherein they come from such languages as Mongolian and Korean.

Do you mean the Altaic ones are only Mongolic and Turkic?

The Altaic theory essentially has Turkic as the "gold standard" of Altaic, to which all the other languages in the group are compared. Turkic has had a strong influence on Mongolian (Mongolian itself is actually weird as there are traces of gender agreement in Middle Mongol, for example; it was likely rather different from Turkic initially), Mongolian influenced Korean, Korean had such a massive influence on Japanese (along with Manchu who were in their empires) that Japanese turned into an agglutinating language, even though pre-Old Japanese was likely analytic like English or Chinese. Uralic languages aren't typically included into Altaic anymore but most of them are influenced by neighboring Turkic languages, except for Finnish and Estonian. Hungarian is influenced by Turkic, though.

Finns are unironically more Turanic than Turks

What does that mean?

Old Turkic(typical sentence):

Meniŋ körgen yerimde balïk bar

Men(I)-iŋ(gen.) kör(see)-gen(past participle) yer(land)-im(posess. I p.)-de(loc.) balïk(town(s)) bar(there is)

There is(are) a town(towns) at the land I saw

Can you speak Mongolian/ Korean..?

Many Turkic posters here hate Turks

I'm not a genetic expert I'm just saying Finn's in general are equal or greater Turkic looking than Turkish people and there language is equally as incomprehensible as Turkish

it means Finns are more Turk than Turks
that's what happens when you base your knowledge of reality on Sup Forums memes

In no way we are associated with those brown subhuman t*rks.

Tim Sparv looks Turanian tho

But yeah we have left the Eurasian forest-steppes such a long time ago the physical similarity to Mongols has been restricted to our eyes

You mean to some of our eyes. Not all Finns have Tim Sparv eyes.

Maybe 2-5% of population have imo

What knowledge I'm just using my eyes also turanic is the Persian word for Central Asia so yes Turks in general don't look more Turkic than Finn's

Turk = people from Anatolia
Turkic = people from Central Asia

Both of you don't look Turkic but some Finn's look some what more Turkic than Turks