WTF Italy?!?

WTF Italy?!?

WHY SO LAZY?????

Poland yet again wins in the patrician department

Cowgirl is by far the best tbqh
wtf is spooning?

Literal autism. Holding legs up is objectively the best, way better mobility than normal missionary and you can still kiss comfortably.

pic is taken from cealing

Undisputed best post.

>Poland
Honorary /mämmi/.

>wtf is spooning?

reminds me of that imaginary Seljuk flag

>missionary

>googling for missionary
>get this in the first pics

damn you and your mormons

like fucking your sister

Because Germany will always be there to save their asses when shit hits the fan just like they did with Spain and Greece.

Doggy style is shit. Missionary gives the best aesthetic view and spooning lets you have at their neck while you fuck. Doggy style just feels impersonal.

like in 1953 when ASSpain & Grease pardoned germoney's >38.800 millons marcs debt?

you shitskin

Greece still pays debts back
and germany profits

Exactly, Germany owes Spain and Greece a financial favor. So that is why Spain and Greece increased federal spending without caring about the consequences.

Good and it should be that way. I am just saying, some countries in the EU don't really care about going into debt if another country can always bail them out.

germany should be thankful they are blessed with our friendship! always allies forever!

god damn why are americans so fucking stupid?

don't browse my board anymore, fat fucking idiot

I confirm. Spooning is the best. Doggy is right behind it ;)

You have done nothing to prove me wrong. No evidence, nothing.

Did I expose your government's intentions?

can some good soul explain me how to filter flags?

Listen guy the us of a are the First biggest massive supporter of government debt so please do not trow shit to the Ones Who follow your example

germ government helped Greek government to cheat
germ government forced Greece to buy their weapons in order to get credits so they can pay debts just to make more debts

germs make bad news about Southern Europe and profit from that because people are uncertain about those countries
that harmed shitaly most

germans are subhumans
so are you

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see now. Germany and America have always been ahead of the curve. This is good. Very good. I am so proud of Germany. Germany is a wonderful nations despite its problems. You should be more grateful that your fellow citizens care about the wealth of your country. But then again, you aren't German are you?

I am a Greek

yes
germany and america are shitholes to which non whites from all over the world immigrate to

Nope, you are mudslime. Greek has become a haven for non-whites too, but of course you wouldn't know that because you are not Greek.

People's opinions =/= government actions.

if life is currently hard for Greeks
then how is to inferior unwanted ugly muslim low iq subhumans who dont speak the language of the country?

Because compared to life in Muslim countries, Greece looks like paradise. Social warfare, paid tuition at a uni, no war, advanced technology, not as hot weather, etc.

even Greeks dont get welfare money
free education for Greeks
not subhumans
most arabs are stupid subhumans
weather is not that different

indeed
we Greeks look down on those filthy animals

Why are you living in Germany if you dislike German people and the German government? Is it for uni?

i was born in this shithole

doggy style: ugly couples that don't want to see each other
spooning: same as above but slightly better because they atleast want to feel each other
cowgirl: lazy men
missionary: loving but uncreative
holding legs up: fun and loving

t. virgin