Say good things about this country

Say good things about this country

They have nice drug cartels

good food lots of drugs

GOAT food and Spanish accent

ummmm....ahhhhhh....eh........idk

CHI

what do you care?

Their neighbor to the north is much cooler, whiter, and relevant than this place is

it will probably collapse in the next 2 years and 10 more times following that

>Mexicans in England
I'm not sure that meme works here user

at this point it works anywhere you'd be surprised

Very good food, interesting culture, intense history with lost of violences and intriguing events, beautiful women and friendly people. Mexico has many beautiful natural and historical sights, some of the best in the world. Great parties, dancing and music. I look forward to living there and making some friends and learning their language in 2 weeks, i really do.

Bad:

Incredibly dangerous, lots of drugs, lots of violences, many people will attempted to rip me off on site (I'm a handsome White guy), infested with corruption, shitty cops and of course the cartels kill tens of thousands of people a year.

The country has huge potential, but i don't think they are going to be able to fully get their shit together endless something drastic happens.

people have been saying this since 2006 and 1995 before that and 1980 and 1968

The Mexica made serial of my childhood. The Riches cry too. Simply Maria. Wild Rose.

Excellent food and good, hardworking people.
Fascinating history.
Aesthetic borders, aesthetic flag.

yeah because it's true

brazilians would say it's el chavo del 8

US southern states drug provider.

People have been saying that since 1825
We are never going down, never

>They have nice drug cartels
that is not good user

absolutely not

should have been forcibly depopulated in 1848

Mate, please. We've been through much worse. (80%, 50%, 10%, etc. of our total population died several times).

Right now were aren't even in .5%.

>people have been saying this since 2006 and 1995 before that and 1980 and 1968
>yeah because it's true

Uhhhh I'm not following, they've been saying it all this time and it never happened, so therefore it's true?