Was the Frankish Empire the height of German control in Europe?

Was the Frankish Empire the height of German control in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salian_Franks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merovingian_dynasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>german

delete this

franks were basically padanians

>german

>Not french

>not french
agreed, althrough there were no french people back then.

Salian franks and the Merovingian kings came from the Netherlands. And then settled in Belgium. It was basically the EU.

The Germans think they rule it, but reality is the EC's president is from Luxembourg, vice president Dutch, Europol in the Netherlands, the administration Belgian, all ministers of finance are represented by a Dutch person.

nope

>french and gauls are not the same people

>Filthy Saxon appropriating the mighty Charlemagne
Dont make me laugh

*blocks your path*

t. ambrogino
they aren't

It's the German delusion.
>we wuz frankish kings
>we wuz romans
>we wuz colonial power
>we wuz master race
>communism is the superior economic model!!
>we wuz refugees

but they aren't

We're gauls

The Holy Roman Empire was dominated by Germans through, so we were Romans at some point.

Asterix plz

Franks are Pannonians
We wuz Pannonians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salian_Franks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merovingian_dynasty

Franks were a very small minority of northern aristocrats, the french people is not the offspring of just one race

Maybe we don't speak gaulish but our ancestors are still gauls

we're gauls

only corsicans and br*tons are not gauls

you are gallo romans
the roman part came from Italy and the italians though

I'm genetically a gaul.

I don't give two fucks about 'muh roman culture', romans are just invaders.

Half of the Netherlands was also part of the Roman empire. My city was actually founded by the Romans and the village I grew up in was originally a barracks.

That's also one of the reasons which led to the rise of the Franks. Because they were used to waging war together with the Romans (mostly against the Britbongs and other Germanic tribes). They knew the Roman tactics in and out.

We wuz Gallo-Romans with some Germanic parts

The fuck are those 2 Romanians heading towards the Caucus? Descendants of Armenian merchants or some shit.

LISTEN WELL SUBHUMAN GERMONGREL CAUSE I WILL SAY IT ONLY ONCE

FRANK BELONG ONLY TO FRENCH

FRANK ITSELF IS A MIDDLE ENGLISH WORD FOR FRENCH

NOW I WILL POST THREE PICS TO UTTERLY BTFO YOU, SO LOOK AT THEM WELL !

IN FACT I WILL ONLY POST TWO CAUSE THIS GUY POSTED IT FOR ME

AND REMEMBER ORLEANAIS PEOPLE ARE ALANS/ARYANS AND ARE FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS OF AHURA MAZDA

thought you were an Alain

I love autism

I can't read English through

BTFO

Not him, but move your capital to Frankfurt am Main to make your statements trustworthy. Berlin is far away for me and Frankfurt as capital sounds aesthetic as fuck. (Fortification of the Franks)

Since when are the British an authority on history?

Frankfurt sounds like a sausage to me.

Frankfurt is the rightful capital of Germany anyways, Berlin has barely any history and was only Capital of Prussia. Frankfurt was Capital of Germany for hundreds of years.

The French are the descendants of the Franks in the sense of the continuity of the law; the first born of Charlemagne inherited the western part of his empire which became France a few centuries later.

I am an Alan but Franks still are the ancestors of the other Northern French/Oil speakers

salian """"""""""""franks""""""""""""

Nonsense. The treaty of Verdun was the partitioning of the Frankish Empire of Louis the Pious and the first born son inherited Middle-Francia (Lotharingia), the second East-Francia and the youngest son west-Francia.