youtu.be/6YTAUjqEDqk
youtu.be/BFoAg05JygI
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf65cNz9Gbs
youtu.be/2sxYb4jMrNk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3n93jNKG28M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inferior to Greece at every point
subhumans

Emigra burro, espero que te espetes em Espanha e morras.
Ninguem gosta de emigrantes

nope
dont shitpost in my thread

why nope
Greece is superior to portugal
portugal is a useless shithole

greece and portugal are bros
you are albanian turk subhuman

portugal is the afterbirth that came into life

JEAN MICHEL TU VA TOMBER

I see Portugal as a downgraded version of Spain. Pretty sure I'm not the only one desu.

thanks fella

>top tier history
>top tier architecture

My favourite

>just poor enough to stay under the radar

Let them think we are "poor" lel
we keep the very high quality of life

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017

I don't know man. I spend quite some time in Portugal and I prefer it to Spain in some regards.

boring history
murdered innocent humans around the world
generic european shit architecture

>boring history
we literaly made you, without us draining mamluk coffers you turks would've been attacked by all sides. Instead you walked to cairo without oposition and then wreaked europe since you no longer had to danger from every side.

I'm going to Lisbon for a month. Any ideas or must sees, must dos, or must try?

I'm 26 years old and I got maybe $2000.

Rua Nova do Carvalho

Decent hookers charge $70 for the full course. Any less than that and you're either getting syphilis territory or underage newbies.

I'm 26 2 m8.
What are you into, generally speaking, so that I know if I can advise you or not?

Don't go to Lisbon, tourist trap those 2k will last you way longer in Porto for example

We're the calmer, chiller Spain. For better or worse.

I'm into just relaxing, walking around. I like good tasty food, but none of that shit where you gotta be well dressed and pay a shit ton for a plate that has less than 50 grams of food.

I like hanging by the beach near no one. I don't like clubbing, but I like a bar that you don't gotta pay an arm and a leg to get shit faced.

I smoke weed every once in awhile so I'll probably smoke weed during this trip a few times. I'm not a huge stoner, just fun to smoke sometimes and be near the beach or chilling at a park just enjoying the night.

I don't need hookers or that shit. I got a girlfriend. But if a QT wants to suck my dick, then by all means....

>JEAN MICHEL TU VA TOMBER

Is it some kind of meme in Portugal?

They hate their diaspora in France
I do too

>I'm into just relaxing, walking around. I like good tasty food, but none of that shit where you gotta be well dressed and pay a shit ton for a plate that has less than 50 grams of food.

avoid touristy areas at all costs, if the serving alone costs more than 15 euro you're being robbed, expect to spend around 10 to 30 euro each meal. Have in mind that not everyone speaks english.

>I like hanging by the beach near no one. I don't like clubbing, but I like a bar that you don't gotta pay an arm and a leg to get shit faced.

search outside the city or catch a train to other coastal city to enjoy calm envoriments

>I smoke weed every once in awhile so I'll probably smoke weed during this trip a few times. I'm not a huge stoner, just fun to smoke sometimes and be near the beach or chilling at a park just enjoying the night.

don't get caught with a lot of weed, it's a criminal offense (smugling to be precise). Don't buy weed from gypcies
be respectful, otherwise the police will confiscate your drugs

>I don't need hookers or that shit. I got a girlfriend. But if a QT wants to suck my dick, then by all means....
I don't think you'll get much luck with the locals, tourists on the other hand...

yes, and it's pretty old too.
we absolutely loathe our diaspora in France, every year during august they storm the country and behave anti-socialy 24/7 until they go back to their shitty lives back in france/switzerland/luxemburg

U can check out bairro alto for night out fun, pink street near cais sodré it's cool to, if you are inclined to stumble over one of those "sure I will suck" type of g, check Santos.
There's many interesting sites whit in Lx itself so do lurk around...
If you like sea food you can cross the river and in Cacilhas there's a lot of not so pricy items, also there's the Caparica beaches on that side.
If you manage to make friends ask them to go to Arrabida whit you for site seeing(beach hills and forest all in one).

. I can't go outside in vacations without the diaspora and their descendants speaking your language in the middle of my country and disregard for driving and parking rules. Some unfortunately have disregard for their homeland and probably for France that is basically feeding them and giving jobs. The descendants don't even speak Portuguese. At least leave tourism, real estate shekels and remmitances to keep this country from falling apart even more. Some are arrogant

To the "Avecs" coming to our country: youtu.be/6YTAUjqEDqk
This is your road safety anthem

Immigrant comes slowly please,

We have plenty of time to get there
And then, the old saying goes:
Better for a minute in life,
Than life in a minute. "

It happened in the month of August,
This drama so cruel
Of an unhappy emmigrant
It was so much the luck,
On the road met death
When I came to your country
From work came home,
Prepared your bag
And he left Germany
But his fate at last
It turned out to be fatal
On a road in Spain
Those who have seen
That he was so rushed
At high speed
It was the sleep that gave you
Control he lost
This car of evil

It was the sleep that gave you
Control he lost
This car of evil

Had in his mind
Go and see your sick father
Who was in the hospital
In the idea one just thinks
Your daddy kiss
When you arrive in Portugal
But everything was suddenly
Left Benavente
The drama happened
He had come so tired
It has already rolled over
And then fell asleep
Nothing being able to do
In a truck was hit
And the frontal collision occurred
Your car has crushed
And undone he stayed
In a fatal accident

Your car has crushed
And undone he stayed
In a fatal accident

He did not come alone.
He also carried with him
Your wife and little boy.
Without realizing anything
And that dawn
Died three on the way
When the news arrived
Someone in the hospital said
The disaster that happened
Your father who suffered so much
Never again did the child
Closed the eyes died
Emmigrants listen well
It's not worth running
Because it can be fatal
Come all slow
There is time to reach
And embrace Portugal

Come all slow
There is time to reach
And embrace Portugal

>socks and sandals
Slavtugal confirmed once again

^
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Puta que pariu, quando português decide fazer música ruim supera qualquer porcaria brasileira.

>tfw it's avec emigra month

youtu.be/BFoAg05JygI
This is a tribute to Avec thread now.

self-aware avec edition (jk this guy is pretty cool)
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf65cNz9Gbs

>No one recommending francesinhas

Disappointed @ you tugas

fuck. The avecs are pretty well portraited.

we see a french flag praising us, we immediately start seething, for we instantly think he's a stinking emigra

this is now a Tributo ao Avéque thread, feel free to lurk or contribute with portuguese hillbilly stereotypes from your cuntree

youtu.be/2sxYb4jMrNk a movie that made me dozy..

Hj

I wouldn't blame them to much, they generally live among nogs and muslims most of the year

>feel free to lurk or contribute with portuguese hillbilly stereotypes from your cuntree

Despite all portuguese stereotypes that exist in Brazil it's interesting to see that virtually all children of Portuguese immigrants born here consider themselves pretty much Brazilian.

>The Pimba King
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3n93jNKG28M

Le trop grand artist de la chançon ligere

No

Ses quis passe jean michele?
No te guste pah voyala!
Se quais sa BORDELE