Ask an Israeli who doesn't want to be an Israeli anything

Ask an Israeli who doesn't want to be an Israeli anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/08/03/cops-hunt-emoji-movie-masturbator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your thoughts on Jesus?

Why aren't you christian

I don't give a damn about religion.

But I am

You ever fuck around with a Galil?

Nope

nuke palishit?

Do you think Ashkenazi Jews are clever, Not just a meme?

Nuke who?
>Generalizing
>Ever

What do you want to be instead of an Israeli?

I mean average and are you ashkenazi?

Are you the fat Russo-Japenese midget roastie?

A citizen of a country that's actually first-world
>Average
Yeah they're better than the local shitskins
>You
I'm a Russian

Are you fully Russian?and I compared any other race.

America is first world, but its also less comfy than many Euro countries.

You might be interested?

why haven't you moved somewhere else yet?

Israel is literally the best country on earth.

Yes, I'm not actually half Jap
I'd love Finland because that's my mentality but the leaf is my only way.
I'm in the military, also I'm not moving anywhere without my family.

Do you think Ashkenazi jews are the most clever race?

I've already answered that question.

Why do you live in Israel? and How can you endure weather?

>Why do you live in Israel
Because apparently it was the only way to escape the 90s in the Soviet Union for my parents
>Weather
It's a nightmare

Is it arid or is it humid?

Depends on the location.

You realize USA was letting Jews come to Brooklyn, right? You could have easily come here.

Well it's too late now.

What are you doing up at this hour? Isn't it 5:08am tomorrow over there?

Night shift at the glorious IDF

Ooo, what are your responsibilities? Rank?

My job is literally sit and do nothing, I've got 7 months left.

Why don't Eastern Europeans ""jews"" fuck off from the Middle East and go back to Europe?

The only Jews that deserve to be in Israel are the Mizrahim.

I would and I plan to move to leaf country but not everyone has a way of escaping this nightmare.

I know not if that sounds boring or freedom-laden. How's the economy there? Is traffic bad?

How about just go back to Eastern Europe?

Let the Mizrahim have their own state since they're the only Jews indigenous to the Middle East.

The rest are just LARPers. Like you.

Economy is rapidly becoming third world.
Traffic is a nightmare because the sand nigs can't into anything civilized.
And I'd rather sit and do nothing than do something for this useless organization that's supposed to be 'military'

I'm not going to have the ez life in East Euro so of course I'll obviously prefer leaf country

>rapidly becoming third world
>sand nigs
Close your borders.

>Traffic is a nightmare because the sand nigs can't into anything civilized.

Lmao so go back to wherever you came from.

You came to them, not the other way around.

>going to leafland instead of USA
Part of me is glad one less Jew but part of me is offended as well as shocked at your terrible decision making.

Jews are still genetically levantine.

What do you think about this your fellow Jew?

The destruction comes from within even faster thanks to Mizrahi """"jews""""
Not even a Jew

Couldn't care less

There is literally zero difference between an Eastern European Jew and an Eastern European.

The vast majority of Ashkenazis have little to no Middle Eastern blood.

Like I said, the only people who can even be considered close to Middle Eastern are the Mizrahim.

>Being Jewish is something to be proud of
I'm not a Jew and I'm not getting anywhere close to this degenerate religion.

Mizrahis are more Jewish than you, you fucking LARPer.

Back in the gas chambers with you and your whole shitty family.

Can you even read the graph? Closest Europeans Ashkenazis are related to are Southern Italians which have on average 15-20% Middle Eastern blood. Ashkenazis have even more.

Should I just repeat the same replies ad infinitum?

But aren't they southern european according to your genetic map?

Yes.

k

I guess that gives Southern Italians free access to flood the Middle East and prop up illegal settlements

You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

First you say that you don't identify as Jewish, and then you act like Mizrahim aren't Jews.

And like I said, if you really hate it in the Middle East then you shouldn't have come there in the first place.

They cross the threshold and are trans-Mediterranean. They certainly aren't identical to Eastern Europeans.

Can a non-jew join the IDF?
Do you know Krav Maga?
Are the Orthodox jews in the black suits shitbags like here?
Of course....do those hot Israeli grills like non-jews?

Expect to see a lot of ethnicities then

>I guess that gives Southern Italians free access to flood the Middle East and prop up illegal settlements
No but it destroys the argument Ashkenazis are just a bunch of Slavs and Germans.

>Can a non-jew join the IDF?
Yeah (me for example)
>Do you know Krav Maga?
Nope
>Are the Orthodox jews in the black suits shitbags like here?
Even worse
>Of course....do those hot Israeli grills like non-jews?
I'm a girl but I don't like anyone, I don't think I even identify as straight at this point.

I challenge any Ashkenazi to take a DNA test.

I guarantee you that for the vast majority, you'll find maybe 5% Middle Eastern DNA at most.

I don't mind seeing any ethnicity as long as the people are civilized and cultured which is certainly not the case here.

I'm southern Italian and have 15% middle Eastern DNA. Average Ashkenazi would have even more.

I have 99.7% Middle Eastern DNA, son.

Ashkenazim are LARPers plain and simple.

It's all fake. The only remotely Jewish thing about them is their religion, and even that's been grossly distorted over the years to the point where they can barely get along with their Mizrahim counterparts.

The only thing that makes Ashkenazis 'jewish' is Yiddish.

>Ashkenazim are LARPers plain and simple.

This is the last i'll say on the matter. Here is an excerpt from the Wikipedia page on genetic history of Italy:

""Close genetic similarity between Ashkenazim and Italians has been noted in genetic studies, possibly due to the fact that Ashkenazi Jews have a high degree of European admixture (30%–60%), a lot of which came from Italy when diaspora males migrated to Rome and found wives among local women who then converted to Judaism. More specifically, Ashkenazi Jews could be modeled as being 50% Levantine and 50% European, with an estimated mean South European admixure of 37,5%. Most of it (30,5%) seems to derive from an Italian source."""

This pretty much matches everything else I've seen and all signs point to Ashkenazi Jews being a genetically trans-Mediterranean people which are a bridge between European and Middle Eastern populations. From a historical perspective this makes sense as by the time Jews settled in large numbers in central and Eastern Europe they generally lived in insular communities which kept to themselves. I'm not saying no reason exist to oppose Jews in Palestine. I'm saying that calling Ashkenazi Jews"larpers" isn't one of them.

You meant "here" in Israel,right?

Yeah, obviously

Suck your fathers mutiliated dick and mothers ashed to your hooked nose.

I've already stated we're non Jewish Russians, therefore nobody's dick is mutilated in my family.

OK, I'm sorry I said it then. Genuinely.

Why is Finland mentality so much me?

Both of you are flat nosed mongols.

Did you travel outside of Israel?
What's wrong with the Israeli society tho?

Wasn't born here, and my dad was in Russia for a bit, but not really.
Loud and uncultured sand nigs

1. What is your opinion of American jews?
2. Is it difficult to go to the West Bank? (Clarify) Would there be a massive line at the border guard?
3. Since the US-Israel are butt buddies, are Americans generally welcomed there?....for example, I traveled there alone to do tourist crap.

She isn't Jewish tho

1. What is your opinion of American jews?
No opinion whatsoever.
2. Is it difficult to go to the West Bank? (Clarify) Would there be a massive line at the border guard?
You can get there easily (I was border checkpoints at the beginning of my military).
3. Since the US-Israel are butt buddies, are Americans generally welcomed there?....for example, I traveled there alone to do tourist crap.
No idea, you probably wouldn't have any problems though.

איפה אתה משרת בחור?
אני אמור להתגייס בנוב' אבל אני בורח מפה לפני. חבל שלא הוצאת פרופיל 21.

לא הייתי יכולה להוציא פרופיל גם ככה
איך אתה בורח מפה אבל אני גם רוצה

פשוט עולה על מטוס ולא חוזר.
בתכלס יש לי אזרחות אירופאית אבל אני מעדיף לחזור למשפחה במולדובה.

>מולדובה
לא נראית לי אופציה מושלמת

nypost.com/2017/08/03/cops-hunt-emoji-movie-masturbator/

New Jersey police are searching for a sicko caught pleasuring himself during a showing of the kid’s flick “Emoji Movie,” News 12 reported.

A woman watching the film with her children at the Xscape Movie Theater on Route 9 in Howell on Friday says she witnessed the creep performing a lewd act.

The theater manager asked the man — who was seated alone in the back row with his pants unbuttoned and unzipped –to leave.

Cops said they are searching for the man, described as heavyset, in his 20s or 30s, wearing a white dress shirt, black pants and a yarmulke.

Your opinion

אני מעדיף לחיות באיזור כפרי עם המשפחה מאשר בעיר לבד באירופה, הספיקו לי חיים עירוניים פה בארץ.
חוץ מזה אני נוסע לשם עם כסף ומחכה לי פיסת אדמה גדולה, יש בית והכל מוכן. אני מאמין שיהיה בסדר, בטוח יותר טוב מהחיים המסריחים פה.

whats wrong with weather in the North

I bet the jews did this.

Masturbation is a crime in U.S.A.?

In public it is

אה אתה טחון אז הכל טוב, לטחונים יכול להיות טוב גם בווייטנאם, בהצלחה.
It's shit anywhere here climate wise

can leafs masturbate in a cinema?

i thought North weather was pretty great tbqh

Wrong

you must be a very negative person, what do you consider good weather then?

Full four seasons.
Spring that is spring, autumn that is autumn, freezing -20 winter that lasts for 4 months, normal summer that doesn't go above 30 degrees and has comfy rains.

>טחון
לא הייתי אומר טחון... הסיבה שאני עדיין פה כי להורים היו חובות עד מעל הראש, עדיין יש קצת.
אני עוזב כרגע לבד כי אני לא רוצה להיכנס לצבא ואז להתקע שם כמה חודשים עד שיעיפו אותי. אז חסכתי כסף ואני עף מפה לפני הגיוס, ההורים יצטרפו אחר כך.
בהצלחה גם לך

Only if they jack off a dog

유대인들은 왜 코가 큰가요? 야훼의 축복인가요?

Russians arent flat nosed.
Or mongols

>Why are the Jews big? Is it the blessing of Yahweh?
I don't know, are they?
>유
What does this little guy mean?

Have you ever lived in Russia?
Do you miss it?

>Have you ever lived in Russia?
>Do you miss it?
Until I was like 6 so there's no much to miss

so if you're from former SU why don't you move to Germany? they accept "jews" from former SU, i can give a link