Dad is being racist again

>Dad is being racist again

anyone ever bash their dad for being a fash?

my dad told me he voted for trump so i punched him in the throat

good. he deserves worse for voting for a "man" who's turning america into literal nazi germany

Dad is a turbo liberal that is only racist when he's drunk and gets mad if I concur.

How do you keep posting?
Don't you ever get banned?

There's no moderators on /r9k/ with flags

because snitches get stitches around here

Bullshit.

I post the most innocent shit sometimes and I get banned.

I got banned for a month last time for joking about being 13. And I wasn't even talking about myself.

The fatass mods ban whatever they feel like, it's completely arbitrary.

you have to stay out of generals and post at proper hours

I got banned for simply jokingly calling swedes cucks in their general but constantly see smarter posters get away with murder multiple times a day

the janny is definitely a huge faggot but at least he doesn't focus

anglos are racist by nature because they live in multi racial countries where race is a big thing

If my dad said something racist while I was present I'd report him to the police. And I'm pretty sure most of my friends would do the same.
We are not living in the age of slavery of Nazism anymore so if you really are that braindead still you should accept the consequences.

Would you take some nigger dick in your ass to spite him while he's in jail too?

My sister is a fucking netouyo,and I'm kinda embarrassed of her.

b-but you're in Latin America. don't you live an international existence as well?

Do you think we know what a netouyo is you fucking retard?

We don't speak Japanese you stupid piece of shit

that's being merciful. Mods can ban you for the entire duration of how ever young you say you are until you turn 18. They could have banned you for 5 years if they wanted.

How can it be possible

The biggest red pill moment of my life was when I helped my dad at a car boot market about 3 years ago, it was getting to the end of the day and we had ran out of bags, two black women came up to our stand and wanted to buy some items, my father told them they could buy the items but there are no bags left, they then demanded that we give them the heavy duty bags we had used to transport the items, we said they are not for sale, so they started to claim that we are racist, my father then told them that the sale was off, which caused them to make a huge scene, screaming and shouting about how me and my father are racist. The whole aisle of the market chased them out, part of me wished that we could have legitimately killed them. Fuck niggers.

Is Woman netouyo existing?

Is she randomyoko2?
You unIronically need to lurk more. I guarantee every regular here knows what a netouyo is.

>plot twist
blacks are the most racist

Anglos and their obsession with racism LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I met a white guy once and he was a dick.

Fuck honkeys

It's 100 percent true. They always act like victim

>he isn't a globalist
Had some kebab for lunch today, it was great.

>he thinks the mods don't hand out bans completely at random

this

You can make a thread ironically saying [ethnicity] btfo and it will get you banned from all boards while 6 Jorge threads will stay up.

I don't know what you're saying

Yeah, actually I think the many % of Netouyos are
1. 30yo unsuccessful men 2. bored housewives who are not really connected to the society.
I think they need to feel the connection to the world, and all they have is the sense of belonging as a Japanese national.
The majority of posters on 2ch Kijo(married women) board are Netouyo.

wait what
how does that work

white guilt and being raised by a ww2 vet from Tennessee

lol my mom voted for afd and i spit on her face and ran away from home. i hope she regrets her decision now, dumb nazi cunt

>Dad is a rich black American
>Dad married a white woman
>The product is me, a halfie who looks more white than black
>Dad is telling me to stay away from blacks and only date white girls
>When I brought home a black girl in HS he pulled me aside and said it was a bad idea

Seriously though, what the fuck? What is this shit?

I get banned regularly for brap posting
Mods hate brap posting for some reason

Any Trump voters up right now? Come to 5803 Peabody Street Maryland so I can beat you up

This
He should just take his shit to Sup Forums where it belongs.

This.

I'm also half black on my dad's side and he always tells me to date white women and stay away from black and Hispanic women. He's kinda racist desu.

Hey bro! I'm live in Severna Park but I go to school in DC, not too far from you.

>ameriblacked

I'm in Bethesda, make a move

>family used and still do racist jokes frequently

Fucking love it.

Ok?

how do you feel about your mom being some slut with daddy issues

Nice projecting, but you're just spewing memes, we are an average American family, no one where I live cares about race, I never noticed I was black growing up until someone pointed it out, we all talk the same, act the same and eat the same. This isn't Brazil or Europe where blacks and whites can't get along

haha yeah sure jamal im sure shes right in the head

My name isn't Muslim, it's Christian

doesnt make her less of a whore ;)

3rd worlders will never understand

whatever helps you sleep at night

We discriminate based on socioeconomic status, not on race

Nah my dad voted for Bernie, so, no need.

>2017
>not being netouyo