What's this called in your cunt?

What's this called in your cunt?

It's called "bending over in a way that shows you panties with your toes pointed inward".

pöksyt

It's called "autistic white beta male with a proxy, pretending to be Japanese on an autism support forum, because he's a NEET loser with no friend and nothing to do all day"

puta

post more oshiri, whito piggu!

Do you have any better ideas to as to how one should spend their time?

I am NEET but not a White w

Upskirt

>hair on legs
white loser living in Japan detected

Do you idiots actually think Japanese have no leg hair lol

Look at our pubic hair

yes?

how easy is it to live in your country? will it be easy for a non autistic white person?

get the FUCK out degenerates piece of shit!

the rightmost "girl" clearly is a guy

OwO

stinky pussy

It's a puffy vagina

Is it a masculine vagina?

Bombachas

depends, do you think vaginas with an afro are masculine?

Japanese panties are puffy because of pubes

Is it gay to like a masculine vagina?

well yes

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAPPP

>in your cunt?
Are you Australian?

Normal girls i guess, most girls in middle and highschool show their panties out fun to others.

... I miss highschool.

>>in your cunt?
>Are you Australian?
it's an old meme

Real?>

>in middle and highschool show their panties out fun to others
Wait, what? What kind of fucking school did you go to?

Conalep.

Yes.

Do you have any pic??

Sorry no, my worst regret of my childhood is that i had a dumphone with no camera.

That actually make sense.

Homo sapiens sapiens

Why is your room so small

まさに底辺の家って感じ

It is common, here you can get away with slapping or pinching a female friend ass and all she will do is slap your ass back.
I used to do it all the time.
What happens in other countries if you do this? how would someone see someone that does this?

"Culottes", for panties.
Nothing to do with France's Revolution "Sans-culottes". Back then the "culotte" was male pants for rich people.

Also, we have a song by Alain Souchon,
>ce jeu de dupes
>voir sous les jupes
>des filles
this game of hypocrites (fools? dupes?)
to see under girls' skirts (should rhyme)

I assume Web related is common in every place.

You didn't went to a public school, did you?

Tacos burger

supposedly happens all the time at concerts and in transit. Not even counting the "frotteurs" who rub themselves against women in transit.

>never seen pic related though, wonder if fake.

Where's your country?

Sailor moon.

Fucking stupid mongol and pig

we know it as "having no fashion sense for underwear"

Pink one looks nice tho.

even in private schools it can happen. Hell we even pulled down the pants of the class slut because we knew she had a thong

I still remember the ass grabbing epidemic of eight grade

Russia

make unless we play human tetris a full wagon WILL end up with your dick frotting against another person.

We also have uniforms here. Most of them are jumpers, but other schools use skirts.

yes, once a tall woman was pushed on me, her back to me, and I couldn't move. I'm sure bitch liked it.

this pic is pretty sexist imo, it portrays men as sexual predators

both of those figures should be genderless

tell me about it..

I dunno, it's very easy to notice when someone dislikes being pushed in the meaty parts. they'll fidget all the time and do that akward arching poses so nothing touches their ass. Others don't even pay attention to personal space unless you are literally breathing on their neck

It gets even worse when they use their phone.

>pulls out their phone
>you feel their hand move down to your torso and dissapear near your hip
>pull out your phone
>end up resting your hand on someone's tit because any other position punches soeone in the faces or strains your neck
>girl hides her phone in her bra
>everytime she does it you can clearly see her tit
>does it multiple times despite me being right in front of her

Actually, observing people in the train is a weird experience in general. Most "zone out" and think nobody's looking at them and a good chunk start acting weird

Humans are weird!

>Humans are weird!
Yes. As an outcast I tend to like crowded metros. I remember buses when I lived in Little Africa, I kind of miss the firm tits rubbing. Black girls don't seem as repressed as whities.

Yes, I did, from kinder to college, and never witnessed any kind of intentional exhibitionism. But it certainly is not hard to picture conalep girls behaving like that, desu.

(meaning *they* brushed their tits on me instead of going out of they way to avoid all contact)

some people really don't mind skin to skin contact. I'm firmly on that camp, and it's a to me plus too. Skinship is really comfortable to me and not something I can really have with my friends since men are afraid of it because lolgay and >nogf

penis

mm pusy

Pädophilie

that's really fucking inconsiderate

It is referred to as presenting.

X-Beine ("x legs", knock knees)
wow rude :/

Dude why the FUCK can't we post on your website but you can post on ours?

It's called a crayfish pose.
When you bend over like that.

We don't have a word for pantsu shot if you meant this.

You know the answer just by looking at the people who post here.

as if anyone would

It's called "disgusting Asian whores hiding their dog-like face and showing their bony asses"

Uh...I only see one.
You know that when you pay for the wall you're going to be labeled the biggest cucks on Earth?
"No me gusta"
Lol so pathetic.

bottoms up

> pantsu shot
I think we would call this a Höschenblitzer. The word exists but I'm not sure what it means. I found it in an article about famous people who deliberately/accidentally showed their panties.

Anyone else find anything else but a thong disgusting? Especially the middle one, looks like a fucking diaper.

it's called latent pedophilia dream, lovely lovely asian teen ass all day sir.

Thank god these society hasn't been infected by the SJW or the extreme paranoia of safety

jebane żółtki

To me thongs look bad and unsexy.

haram

allahu ackbar ALLAHU ACKBAR

how do they withstand the landing on their backs?
haha man this made my day

fuckin' monkeys in monkeytown

HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Höschenzeigen

We have no word for "Upskirt".
Also there is no awareness about that over here.
People think it's a wierd japanese thing that they have heard about once, 10 years ago.

And rightly so.
What is hot about a fully clothed girl, exposing less than a swimsuit would?

Also many(including me) don't even consider naked people as erotic in anyway, just for beeing naked.

>tfw to smart for sex

>NEET
>female panties and bra drying

either youre a fag or a liar..

or a woman

>upskirt