/balk/

Greek love edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peloponnesian_War
nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

documentary about bulgaria

what's /balk/ having for breakfast?

kur

bread and that rolled up cheese and ham thing

>
>bread and that rolled up cheese and ham thing

Sounds COMMUNIST

pear tart

>Greek Postal Offices have imposed have imposed a flat 15 euro tax for every package from destinations out of EU that gets inspected there from now on, no matter its original value

LMAO how are the cheapfags ever gonna recover? Time to pay vat, fags

Good. Fuck China!

>xdd how le smart I am xd got my brand new Xiaomi Mi Mix for 400 euros from chinchonchang seller in Gearbest xddd btfo Greek state no monnie 4u xD also fuck the local merchants amirite

And this is how the postal Services have started massively btfoing all the smartasses who thought it's their right to import shit without taxation. People waited for whole months for a shit to arrive from Asia just to pay 1-2 daily wages less in taxes rather than buying it on the spot from any dealer here

The chinks can't keep getting away with this

B92.net report

This is what Sputnik is reporting on Thursday, adding that this deal was reached in order to allow Skopje to join NATO "as soon as possible."

According to the agency, Zoran Zaev also asked for America's support to hold a referendum on the name change - "because he fear unrest."

Citing a source close to the Macedonian delegation, Sputnik said that Zaev on Wednesday presented a plan to change his country's name to US Vice President Mike Pence, in a meeting held behind closed doors.

The report said that the Macedonian prime minister presented several proposals to Pence, including, "Upper Macedonia, Northern Macedonia, and, the Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)."

The article added that Pence informed Zaev that the Greeks - who have been blocking Skopje in its bid to join the EU, and NATO because the name "Macedonia" is also the name of Greece's northern province - "agree to the offered proposals."

Zaev, writes Sputnik, asked Pence for assistance in implementing this plan, "because citizens of Macedonia are explicitly against changing the country's name" - although "in the international system" the Republic of Macedonia is recognized as the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM).

So, greeks will collect the same fee for a badge or a fucking flat screen tv ?

Talk about efficiency.

Gotta get those money for them denbts maan.

>NEWS 03.08.2017 : 13:53
>Greece has accused the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) of violating a 1995 agreement that normalized bilateral relations between the two states after officials of the Balkan country’s women’s under-17 national handball team showed up wearing “Macedonia” insignia on their jerseys for a match against their Greek counterparts in Skopje.

>Talk about efficiency.
They are desperate for money.

they could try, you know... work ?

Anyone who has been to Greece knows that such a nice country cannot exist without hard work.

Flat rates and flat taxes tend to work when you want to encourage people to pay when they previously found ways to not pay.

>Turkish intelligence

>greeks
>work
Nah they'd rather protest and block the roads.Why work when you can have a national strike :^)

kek

Xddd nyce maymays m8 xd

They are even nicer cus they are true m8 :-DDDDD

Even with 9 % turks and 5% gypsies our medium avarage is one fucking point higher than yours, how pathetic must you guys be ?

who lives in Voukourestiou Street

That's an expensive shopping street

Rich people and hight class shop owners

Yours is stolen Soviet iq M8

oh ok

Tatars are so stupid it hurts

hey look, it's a fyromian, the most ancient and smartest nation on the face of the planet

>Greece and Ireland
>dumber than Mongolia, Estonia, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Bulgaria
pick one tatar

*enters thread*
*smells the musulmanic odours waft in the air and rape my nasal cavity*
'tis /balk/ I see

Why aren't you losers on vacation?

I am going to Vegas and the Grand Canyon the last week of August.

Thank You U.S.A.
You are my best friend
You are the peace keeper
You are the legend

Thank You U.S.A.
stoping genocide
helping small Kosova
stoping the wrong fight

In 1999 helping in Kosova
Two men shaking hands
Klinton & Rugova

REF 2x:
Thank You U.S.A.
You are my best friend
You are the peace keeper
You are the legend

This work that we do
the way we thank you
this song that we sing
memories will bring

In so many countries
you are keeping peace
you are the life saver
you are pain release

REF 5x:
Thank You U.S.A.
You are my best friend
You are the peace keeper
You are the legend

Yeah, Murika is pretty awesome. Also I'm coming to Greece in September.

Thank you for helping us Balkan friends

Remember to ask for receipts from the Jewish merchants

i tought greece hated da joos
i mean is trhis pic even true/

No, thank you for preserving the moreta and the easygoing culture.

I am
Braila is my country

We're self hating since the antiquity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peloponnesian_War

+10 Kavala resorts for this senpai

*dabs on the tigans*

I A M G R E E K
A
M
G
R
E
E
K

tatar subhuman

I am directly related to Ἀρχιμήδης of Syracuse
Bulgars are turk

im Thracian

Σλοβάkε εσύ;

Slovaks are Magyar, Magyars are Mongol
I am Greek

this you?

that's one ugly bastard

looks like an irl friend of mine actually except for the eyes. my friend has green eyes

Death to all greeks
This is payment for the phanariotes

Rate doggo

selsko kuche

пoмияp/10
Is it yours?

>this is payment for civilizing us
typical slavic response

Is his name Stefcho?

Grandmas
Correct

Gayreeks bankrupted us and introduced serfdom here to pay their denbts to the ottomans. Now you're the serfs.

Your slavic masters (the boyars) did that
We merely wanted to make you Roman again, you slavically refused

i too have a selsko kuche but mines a "hunting" dog. or at least its supposed to but it fucking sucks. his biggest achievement was finding a baby deer once. rest of the time it sleeps, eats and occasionally licks your legs

>listening to xpozed's deranged ramblings
stefcho isn't a common dog name

63 posts and no shqip flag?
Ncncncncncnc...we gotta fix that

hello xpozed
no we don't

All you achieved was going bankrupt and getting killed by your turk masters.

>slav delusions

Because a certain Romanian (Slav) named Tudor Slavimirescu wanted to appease his Turkish masters

He didn't want to fight your turk wars for you. He wanted to get rid of gay-reeks, like all sane romanians.

>ROMAnian excuses
This is why nobody will ever consider you Romans
You've squandered all your good leaders, like Vladimiros Tepeos, Kornelios Zelas Kontreanos and Nikos Tsaouseskos

i am greek

At least I'm not part of some turk's harem.

You're part of a magyar's harem, which is not much different

Iki, are you a Turk, a Greek, or a German?

yes
you are from a literal shithole you romanian subhuman

Magyars are too fat to have harems. But your greek ass is all plump and juicy for gorillas and roaches.

Go shave your ass, Iki, adults are talking.

>iki
dont use this t*rkish name

Sure thing Hunyad, tell me how much paprika that goulash cock needs next time

i shave your mother you gypsy scum

fuck off you oily-skinned autist

Pepper and eggs.

I wouldn't know, I'm not fond of turkic foods. Unlike greeks, who copied the entire turkish cuisine.

>In Latin, the early Romance was called Sermo Vulgaris or Lingua Vulgaris.
>Hellenophones (those speaking Greek) had no other name to call the people speaking Lingua Vulgaris and coined the name Vulgari (Βούλγαροι) for them.
>Hellenophones (those speaking Greek) could not distinguish various people speaking barbarian languages and applied the new ethnonym Vulgari to all the non-Hellenophone population of the Balkans, including Romance-, Slavic-, Albanian- or Turkic- speaking population. Parts of that population, no matter of their language, took that ethnonym.
>If Albanians and Romanians were not mentioned during several centuries, that was because the name Βούλγαροι was applied to them on the common basis.
>Finally, on the Balkans, the word Βούλγαροι (Bulgarians) stayed for the Slavophone population only. The names Albanians and Wallachians came into use for others.

Thus "Bulgarian" is simply a collection of all the peoples on the Balkans that didn't come unto their own name for themselves, and adopted the Greek insult as identity.
Wake up, proud Illyrian warriors, throw away this false label, and together we can reclaim our rightful land, name, and honor!

Albozerg 2020!!!

>who copied the entire turkish cuisine
You'd know, you're the one with Turkic people in his country

They're dying out, unlike Greece, which is entirely populated by turkic people.

Sorry but we don't look like mongols nor like slavs

Greeks are not turkic
you romanian subhuman

You don't look like greeks, either.

>anime
what are you a homosexual?

My illyrian brother! Why do you assault me so!?

albanian subhuman in Bulgaria
we are Thracian

Actually you have one of those cases where the slur and the local name are homonyms sounding closely, but with different meanings. No one adopted the greek word, the name predates it.

nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true
Wrong

Sorry, turks didn't exit back then to inseminate greek ass.

Thank God gypsies did

Are you thanking God for gypsies inseminating greek ass?

I'm thanking them for enriching you with royal gupta blood

Mи cмo ми cмo фиpoмити, cpпcки poбoвии
Taтapи мpaзимo, Пyтинy любимo
Mи cмo ми cмo фиpoмити, cpпcки poбoвии

Such posts are contrary to our annexation ambitions.