What is the average Americans opinion on us?

What is the average Americans opinion on us?

German americans excluded
Also please no hate comments from my fellow countrymen.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cL67USFaS8
youtube.com/watch?v=wAMgT8LuZaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The average normalfag doesn't know a blessed thing about modern Germany.

The picture in most peoples mind is of WW deue movies.

scum

SAGE

the average american does not have strong opinions about any particular European country. It sucks but its the truth

hitler
mr. gorbachev tear down this wall

Fuck u

That's a good thing t bh.

Merkel's shit
Education system is pretty good.

The people are pretty friendly and sincere if not a bit condescending. (they are European)
Very industrious.
All in all I like the Germs more than the Brits.

You are destroying your country single-handedly.

But that's what everyone wants?!

Why are you complaining?

i love America and Germany
those countries is a best over the world.

Cause you sound like a bitch. Could imagine any other nation saying that?

stereotypical european country. Nothing that special.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cL67USFaS8
Well, here's an American cartoon for you.

i love German food and beer
and I visited Germany a year ago, I was worried about the refugees but I didn't see many in Munich

Kill yourself

why are Germans hate America and Americans so much.
on the other hand Americans love Germany and Germans. literally it is one-sided love.

U wot m8

Germans only love your country. Poland has always been our friend and we love even the Poles that live in Japan and write pola~ pola~

Americans love Germany?

You guys make some cool guns.

Japanese always love Germany and America.
they're so friendly, have a good personality and understand well Japan.

yeah i think so.

My gf is German. I wish to marry her and move to her country because fuck this one.

Does Japan love brown people countries?

Japanese don't give a shit about Germany. But Germany is dead anyway. Thanks to Anglos and their beloved Jew overlords.

so-so
brown people aren't bad. basically they're interesting people.
not have a any trouble.... er a bit have trouble. but it isn't issue.
at least in japan brown people are fine.

Im saying some rowdy Filipino monkey warriors movie in next door.
What now?

Japan is dead too desu.
please immigrant to here..... we need revolution about fucking shit work culture.

who will even work when the robots take over?

One of my friends is currently working in Germany for VW despite never knowing any German or anything. He took his baby and wife and went for it. Crazy.

We like Germany, at least we see you as industrious compared to the rest of Europe. and everyone kind of knows that Germany is the master race subconsciously. We only go on vacation to Ireland, England, Italy, and France though. And sometimes Spain. I guess people are too afraid you will start the 4th reich or something while they are there.

I like Germany. Honestly I never thought too much about you , aside from knowing your history post 1900. You are a crazy country thats for sure. Potentially greatest ally level if we could team up. Canada and Austria can come too.

ah yes they have any trouble. Filipino wants marry with japanese.
but they're purpose is get permanent residency status of Japan , Work visa and get the Japanese husband income.
they send money for her family. therefore husband and wife can't save some money.

>One of my friends is currently working in Germany for VW despite never knowing any German or anything. He took his baby and wife and went for it. Crazy.
it's almost like most of the population speaks English

>and everyone kind of knows that Germany is the master race subconsciously
lol

>We only go on vacation to Ireland, England, Italy, and France though.
retard

>Potentially greatest ally level if we could team up.
we are quite literally already allied

youtube.com/watch?v=wAMgT8LuZaw

They're truly the Mexicans of Asia.
Only less fat.

America is nothing but a jewdified shithole.
They have destroyed the west with their retardation.
White Americans thankfully die out. It fills me with joy seeing this pathetic nation literally turning into a 3rd world country.

>Education system is pretty good
u jokin' m8?

Well if you're bringing back the 3rd reiche now would be a good time to do it.

I still think of you guys as having great physicists even though that was ages ago.

>stereotypical european country
there are no stereotypical european nations you mongrel

We gotta new shipment of refugees in.
Where you want I should drop these off at?

All Euros are the same.

There is no chance for a 3. Reich anymore, because your country has already destroyed everything good in the West.
American Jews like Soros fund the eradication of the white race through mass immigration and leftist propaganda.
The CIA infiltrated german media and dumb BILD readers keep voting Merkel because of this.

You have destroyed the west long ago, and there is no turning back anymore.

my neighbor is german. he has an odd name so after day three of getting drunk together i started calling him hanz because it's easier to remember and i'm an american so fuck off. he isn't a bad guy

Welp game over then.

LOL :3

You mean in za warudo takechi-kun

My wet dream would be when America falls and the Northwest starts the 4th Reich, inspiring us to go 14/88 again. We do dip. shit and create the Pan-Germanic-Union and make the Northwest a "Dominion" and compete with Russia and China over world dominance, effectively replacing Muttmerica. Then we start uniting the the former Britisch colonies under us and punish Poland+France
>Just imagine it. It would be soo fucking awesome

Oh shit a military career would be exactly what lil Hamid Ali Muhmed needs to give him structure in his life.

Is cool, most of the time Germany works hard and make nice stuff but other times they flip and they put in actions very bad ideas, like WWs and Inmigrants and the OTAN-NATO

Implying disorganized uncultured niggers, who do not speak a common language can overcome an unarmored pack of mildy organized germans in their homeland.
They bring 'em too fast, the Afd won't win, but the radicals are forming and the important part of the public becomes more consciious. The EU crumbles. And you are >50% White, mixed nations and everybody hates you. Militancy is quite normal, you have weapons, but you have low consciousness.
>Jamal is waiting for you, and he is more numerous and organized than Hamid^^

No I was joking that you would let them in your ranks. Don't wanna be racist! lol

Do you honestly think a civilian army in Western Europe could fight a war like that without the aid of mass military defectors?
There's basically no private small arms to speak of.Even then do you think you could hold up again the remains of Nato and the combined strength of the two great Communist Armies?

>The average normalfag doesn't know a blessed thing about modern Germany.

must admit this is pretty much the truth and ends the whole thread.

I hope for chaos, german autism and NATO not willing to fight in for the mutts in the civil war. It will start in the east, and the Visegrad-Faction will maybe join in, delivering weapons, Austria is based and probably enters civil war soon after, swiss can support us (or them^^) with weapons over private channels. France and Brits will be probably out of the game, too by then.
It's not important that we win, we just have to push up the (((consciousness))) and our autism will do the rest and prepare for next time. NATO and UNO and the like will break down because of global chaos and the fact that no one likes them. (China is unstable af)
>Even if i hate you, i wish you luck in the race war

Murica, you must destroy 4th Reich.
let release Europe from evil empire!

Not shitposting: I think you are regular ass people. You have hicks, you have hippies, you have conservatives, you have liberals, you have smart people, you have idiots.

An interesting thing I've gathered from youtube videos is that you guys don't seem to care for small talk unless you know the person; like, you wont say "Hi how are you" to strangers. I could be wrong. Over here in the states you make small talk even if you hardly know the person. Small talk seems weird and unnecessary to me, but my mom was born in germany so maybe I get it from her