twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about no.

fragile whites, kill yourself because somebody said few mean words haahahhaha

If this was a black girl in Poland you'd be praising them

How can people be this fragile?

>"What would you do if I killed myself"
ah, she was nuts.

BUT

Fuck the UK. Polish girls look much better than you ugly twats. Prepare for US conquest on your shit country for this insane qt

It's sad true, but Poles really do not belong in the UK

aw, she was very pretty

The major problem I see isn't about countries but our times. We've been trained to become little wussies that break for no good reason.

Yeah, sure. She said you don't belong to the place. He called you a nigger. Someone else said God hates fags.

And then what? Life goes on.

TL;DR: a verbose way to say the same said.

why? we didn't force her to come ova here.

This morning teenagers (and many adults for that matter) are just stupid little drama queens. Anything that goes remotely wrong socially is suddenly the end of the world.

I don't think it's the really the times, but the way media blow every such case out of propotion. Hell, the Sorrows of Young Werther cause a slew of copycat suicides among young males in 18th century. Nothing new under the Sun.

She was also hot af, such a shame. European solidarity in action.

With easy life comes mental sensitivity and weakness.

*normie

Fair point - I forgot this shit's going on since Romantism.

However I've noticed that, in the last ~15-20 years, people have been taking seriously stuff we wouldn't bat an eye in older days. I don't know if this is part of a longer process, if I'm being biased or what.

My question is: why? Were normies that way before? And if they weren't, why did they become wussies?

Workplace accident, move along

No it's the opposite, people with a weak mental like this have usually been abused by family or bullied in school for a long time.

Staceys that have a big house and a pool and lots of friends and money don't react like this.

I don't see why she would be that distressed about it. The Brits are the genetic low point among all of the white race.

You forgot to include her name DAGMAR PRZYBYSZ which is the real reason for killing herself

>Pole
>in toilet
Pottery.

The British girls were obviously jealous of her globally average beauty

>However I've noticed that, in the last ~15-20 years, people have been taking seriously stuff we wouldn't bat an eye in older days.
We do you fucking idiots come from? You weren't alive 15~20 years ago and yes, yes we fucking did. I really fucking hate you creationist tier tradcons who think the human brain has rapidly changed in the past decade or two, making humans behave in a fundamentally different way.

Go eat a monkey.

>Go eat a monkey.
That's a compliment in Brazil.

If Poles want to be the most racist creatures in all of Europe then they should stay in their shithole

neither do the english, and you don't belong in australia

I'm sorry she lived long enough to become a teenager before being consumed by the mighty Anglo.

Aryan blood is old school: I have a great hungering for Polack blood, and it cannot be quenched.

slavs are not white

>sudan

I am already self-deprecating believe me

>Killing yourself because of some jealous girls

First world retards are too fragile.

Also I find it funny how bongs discriminate poles but do nothing to Pakis.

the destruction of anglos cannot come sooner

idk why people emigrate to the U.K. expecting it to be anything but hell

I was born there and emigrated to Canada after 22 years. British people are incredibly hostile towards everyone, including other British people

look at how they behave towards rival football teams. It's completely normal for Brits to want to kill each other based on which side of the road they live on

they raise their children to be aggressive and confrontational. knife crime among teenagers in the U.K. is overwhelming. Bullying in schools is horrendous

i have total sympathy for this girl because she didn't deserve it, but being told "you don't belong here" every day is completely normal for a great number of people who grew up there. Even those who were born there are treated like shit by the rest

you sound like a fucking pussy

sorry

grow some balls, in my country fights and bullying are entertainment

ya fokin' poofter

you're perfect for Canada you flaming faggot

highly inaccurate post

youtube.com/watch?v=9eYKeXJtffc
she doesnt sound polish at all though

she was probably marginalised and picked on cos she hung out only with guys i read somewhere. reckon the polish thing is a scapegoat

Don't be Sudan bro. You're worth more than any fat neet that posts here.

>Truro
I'd want to hang myself too

No the lower class discriminate against all foreigners, bacon on the door handles on mosques and stuff

this was in cornwall, the ethnic brits there hate all foreigners

>bacon on the door handles on mosques and stuff
you have some good pranks

> beautiful blonde girl bullied for not belonging in inbreedistan and end up hanging herself
> mongrel brown people bully britbonds and take their own land for themselves

really makes you go hmmm

seriously wtf uk

OMG I luv you user, can't believe I've left you hanging for 35 minutes

She's only beautiful in this pic, I've seen her facebook page and she looks 6/10 at most in other pictures.

stfu jew, she was cute

bully detected, go back to cornhole evil brit

t.proxxy. Italians don't care about niggers and niggers don't live in Poland.

Its a girl dummy, she wears glasses, has a nice head and is brunette

Another cherry picked photo.

Here. Have another.

british subhumans wtf

What a little slut

nice pusy

was her neck that long after hanging or is this the before picture

Gonna be a pseud here but I think because the Brits are so cucked they can't bully real foreigners they end up bullying Poles because those aren't a minority in the views of the public.

In a way it's like the father who gets abused at work and starts beating his wife for it instead of directing it at the people who really deserve it.

except they do
but they are nice niggers

but there was no physical violence, b-but words hurt

>brits are drowning in sandniggers
>they take it out on the poles
I can't wait to see their wreck of a country finally fall

real foreigner? what? poles are "real" foreigners in britain, it doesn't matter if they share skin color

Whoa... you might be the first person in this thread to have come up with that genius theory

Cornwall is actually mostly British though so I think they'd bully her regardless as to whether or not she was a pole or some other sort of wog.

>toilet

>Polish girls look much better than you ugly twats.

pretty much the same.

>did not belong in UK
skin wasn't brown enough?

>>>reddit

what a qt
rest in piece little polish qt

cornwall is gay

>The territories of modern South Sudan and the Republic of the Sudan were occupied by Egypt under the Muhammad Ali Dynasty

It was only when those niggers had murdered someone, I've seen some niggers in Poland and all of them have been behaving good and nobody really gave a shit about them

>one out of likely many remarks made by bully is the headline
Hmmm

Who were under British and Turkish occupation and received independence subsequently, point being?

>a literal hungarian telling people where they don't belong

topkek, what do the imams have to do if this happens?
I knew an indonesian muslim who said she had to roll in mud or something 4 times if she so much as touched a dog

>a literal boxer

seriously though how's the situation down south? still war?

Tons of it, government here won't rest until they've destroyed any conceivable potential there, they're supplying the opposition

you didn't force niggers too, fuckin racists

what exactly happened in the first place?

autism, the post

Did she clean the toilet before she hung herself?

Two primary nilotic ethnic groups, historically hate each other, the details facto leader of one died and the other assumed leadership

Wh*te women are fucking whores

Whereabouts did you grow up in the UK?

poles are slavic niggers

obsessed

It wouldn't be you who would fuck her anyway so why care?

THEN THE OLD HAG GETS IT

She had a bf before she died supposedly. I bet he got to plough her nightly.

polish girl, nothing more nothing less

XFXDXFFXXDZDDDFXDXDDZ

>be told to go back to Poland
>kills herserlf

wow