Mwf Finnish women fantasizes over Aussie men

>mwf Finnish women fantasizes over Aussie men

Other urls found in this thread:

babynamewizard.com/name-list/italian-boys-names-most-popular-names-for-boys-in-italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm listening..

All is fine as long as Finnish boys fantasize about getting their boipussies stretched out by Mediterranean men

We steal your women manlet

Why did you post a Swedish man, Pekka? BTW, Pekka sounds like a female name, no wonder Finnish bois are all sissies craving Mediterranean cock buried deep in their boipussy

Finns are Swedes and have a right to claim our collective accomplishments

DAS RITE

Pekka, Lauri, Tapani... These are all considered very masculine names in Finland. I'm not even memeng.

And Usko and Toivo, meaning Faith and Hope. Toni is also masculine in Finland.

>mfw europeans fantasize about getting burger'd

I fantasize about Aussie qts desu

If that's the Finnish standard of masculinity, it's no surprise that they are all sissies that worship thick Southern European cocks

How about you grow a few cm more in height Mr. Mario? Italian man is a sissy manlet who no one can take seriously because they look like little boys in the eyes of men.

Still playing hard to get? Do you realize that there are other thousands of sissy Finn fembois desperate to get their boipussy creampied by an Italian stallion? This is your chance to submit and become my personal onahole

You're projecting pretty hard, Mr. Super Mario. Better eat that mushroom, you might grew few centimeters and reach "King of manlets" length.

>Better eat that mushroom, you might grew few centimeters¨

Damn game over

Don't talk to me like that, little boy. Go back to your room to play with your toys while real men talk.

How about you eat my mushroom? I'm sure you want to, don't be shy. Just be careful not to dislocate your thin, effeminate jaw, I couldn't bear seeing it ruined

great thread

If you mean Albanians and other Balkanites fantasizing about getting a Green card, then yes.

Finnish boys are my toys

Just in your gay fantasies, little boy.

I can make your gay fantasies reality, just submit to the Mediterranean cock like the sissy Finn you are

>Finnish toys are my boys
You are misusing it, bambino.

I like to play that with my cock and Finnish tight boipussy and see if it fits

Finnish boys are made for mediterranean cock
>no body hair
>barely any alpha males
>shut-ins that watch cute anime all day

Italian manlets would be the bottom bitches because they are so short and feminine. They love getting fucked in the ass because they basically are more girl than man.

ghey

>mario
>francesco
>andrea
>gabriela
>federico

Are you serious? These are stripper names, you 170cm elf

more like american men fantasize about their women getting fucked by niggers

Nope, the bottom bitches are lanky, hairless, pale Finn boys, swarthy, hairy, stout Meds were built to dominate them in bed and make them feel like women

>Germans only %4
this is so inaccurate

>andrea
>gabriela
those are girls name tho, nobody has male names ending in "-a" (femenine) outside of your femboy community

Gabriela is a female name, maybe I could call you like that if that's your sort of thing. But I'd rather keep using the name from when you were still a boy, it makes it kinkier

any med boys in this thread? I wanna kick their asses

How do you intend to mount me, when you couldn't even reach my dick to suck me off?

Sorry, but I prefer my sex slaves thinner and less muscular, the contrast between the manly muscles and the feminine face is quite jarring

still only in your dreams, you sissy manlet

babynamewizard.com/name-list/italian-boys-names-most-popular-names-for-boys-in-italy

Italian manlets adopting the chick's role from the birth. Typical

wtf I hate italy now??

By having you obediently lay down in bed, face down bottom up, spreading your pink boipussy and moaning, begging for me to take your anal virginity in one swift stroke with my veiny throbbing cock after you have spent hours widening your asshole just enough for my thickness to slide in

>be in ireland
>fool people into thinking im italian without needing a proxy

homosexual thread

I don't want to see anglos making fun of evropeans EVER again

Sorry, but the thousands of Finnish sissies coming here every year to get fucked by Italian studs seem to think otherwise. In time you too will realize where your true desires lie

my screen has a slight upwards tilt to it and I literally can't tell the difference between your flags without hovering

gud tred

Are you going to hit me with your Versace bag if I don't obey, you poof

This is the average finnish man.

If you want a bag for your makeup and sex toys, you just have to ask, I'm always eager to make my pets happy

Literally built for BMC (Big Med Cock)

I want to give my boypucci virginity to some Italian stallion :3

We fuck your men, but you make our pizzas afterwards, like the good housewifes you are. Even Steven

No meds are ugly and short

More like finnish bulls coming to rake seed in italian sissy men. Little boys scream in pain after getting ravaged by the bigger and stronger man.

What is this

This. My loathing of Italy has been rekindled by single thread.

/mämmipizza/

Ok, let's go... what? You live with your mommy? And you're 40!? Sorry, Gianfranco, not gonna happen

How are finish chicks ? I have a weird fascination with them and for the love of me I can't say why exactly.

please don't ruin pizza

*improve*
And finnish pizza is already the World's greatest pizza.

I seriously don't understand worlds obessions with hawian pizza. I mean it's just somebody's taste? What's the big deal. It's not like you're forced to eat every hawian pizza.

you're not even wrong

"no"

Familiar Western featurse + some of that ole Eastern softness

Any cute Finn boys ITT?

Gut thread

Is he Antoine Griezmann?

OP here fuck you guys ruined my thread again

>Brown Micro Cock

>Better eat that mushroom, you might grew few centimeters and reach "King of manlets" length

how poetic