Why do Australians like this shitty beer so much?

Why do Australians like this shitty beer so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/drink/beer-drinker-sues-miller-brewing-co-for-misleading-fosters-advertising/news-story/25829d1d65da518aec9118dab8ed5fe5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's been said here a thousands times that we don't now go shart in mart Cletus

Kek
news.com.au/lifestyle/food/drink/beer-drinker-sues-miller-brewing-co-for-misleading-fosters-advertising/news-story/25829d1d65da518aec9118dab8ed5fe5

Not OP. I know Aussies don't drink this swill, but what do Aussies prefer for beer?

Tooheys New.

Petrol on the rocks

VB, on average.

People don't drink petrol, you dumb nigger. They sniff it, like glue.

That's the joke you colossal imbecile, hope you die of caustic oesophageal burns from petrol ingestion

Never heard of it. It's a shame we can't get it in the US, at least not on the east coast. American's have really awful taste in beer; even the European beers we get don't taste right because they are weighed down with preservatives. I remember the first time I had a Heineken in Amsterdam - totally different than what you get in the states.

Depends on the age and economic bracket. Older Australians and the working class drink shit like VB, MB, Tooheys, Carlton Draught etc.
Head to the trendier bars and clubs and you'll see some nicer but still big brewery stuff starting at Coopers, James Squire going down the line until you get into the really hip stuff.
I'm a try everything at least once kind of guy when I go out so I'm very happy with the explosion of beer variety.

wew lad

>That's the joke
No, nigger, that isn't the joke. You fucked the joke up by mutilating the context. I know mutilation is common in your culture but humour requires precision.

This from a country that had to subsidize drinking water with booze

I've been to Straya and it's pretty much impossible to buy Fosters. If you were inclined to (it does taste like piss)

turn your proxy off and banter like a man

also
>being this intensely butthurt
Spiders got to your special places, didn't they

Is it true that Czech beer is considered luxury in US?

Why are you projecting? You made a reverse-German tier joke and now you're bitching like an American teenage girl.
Are all niggers this thin skinned? Is that why necklacing it so effective?

Our skin is plenty thick, unlike your melanoma farms, which is why cancer bracelets are so effectively fashionable on Aussies

>Our skin is plenty thick
So why aren't you wearing it?

People in civilized communities don't rely on kangaroo or emu skin for clothes, user

Bush Chooks!!

Coopers, lad

Sorry for the abusive tone Ausfriends, for some reason my depression reduced by 60% today and I can't control my mind, also at I am a racial disadvantage, anyone can write nigger and claim to BTFO me

it's ok m8, he jumped straight to direct insults, it's fair game

Thank you for your kind reassurance, couldn't afford to get off thinking I rattled some impressionable teenager with these idiotic insults