Why do white peoples always say "nigger" when they lose an argument?

why do white peoples always say "nigger" when they lose an argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chph_EPNNAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do niggers even have arguments?

Its the most abusive word they can come up with

Exhibit A: Canadanon who posts Sup Forums comics but enters hysteria mode once he's exposed

Goyim are racist scum that need to be exterminated. You must remember that.

They live in a bubble constantly thinking they're right. Once that bubble is popped, they feel confused and scared, thus they keep saying "nigger, spic, fuck, Jew" etc

What are "white people"? Americans?

also whites hate using "nigga" and all that shit even though acting like that is actually funny the same way as using "le" or desu or something like that

>why do white peoples always say "nigger" when they lose an argument?
Fuck off smelly gook.

This is also true, Canadanons and Aussies especially, they can post paragraphs of memes or hollywood rhetoric but will flip out with insults at the first dissenting response

I never do that and I'm white?

but then I never lose arguments

>why do white peoples always say "nigger" when they lose an argument?
If you lose an argument against a black person you're probably pretty stupid.

Okay this was a bit off, it's mainly people who operate with 'Sup Forums is watching and condemning me mindset' in threads, where being lectured by a Pole or Venezuelan can be interpreted as the ultimate insult

Alot of Americans, Brits, Balkans, Russians, Japs, Koreans, Spaniards for instance are very calm, rational and always willing to readdress their position if they find acceptable arguments, I respect them a lot.

French, Hungarians, Brazilians, some Dutchmen will spend the entire thread attacking someone if they point out something factually incorrect in their posts

>implying your inbred sub-100 IQ ass could out-argue thomas sowell
youtube.com/watch?v=chph_EPNNAs

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "nigger hate" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cartoon drawing of a black guy saying "shit", isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about racial politics. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sup Forumsfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FUCK NIGGERS FUCK SPICS FUCK KIKES." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

ITT
>butthurt, the OP

why do white americans always say "nigger" when they lose an argument?

ftfy

And germans?

Too variable, you're very kurt, pragmatic and open but recent Ikibey and his 2 impersonators have been the opposite

Nigger

The term of nigger and being white is fundamentally linked like upside and backside of a coin.

When white say nigger when they lose an argument, it means that "shit up you inferior colored, I'm white." Being white is the only thing they can be proud about thus erupted in that way when their pride is tarnished.

>BASED BLACK MAN

I use Chon instead

I hope you are enjoying your vacation in Seoul, Tyrone.

Enjoying the summer JDL?

Whites are submissive cucks with weak and inferior genes