u
z
u

barbara

any cute boys in?

nonce twat

sue

First for Based Drogon fucking everyone's shit up

not being funny but if a great white shark had the minerals to bring some aggro to me he'd be sent packing in a matter of seconds, no qualms.

My rotator cuff can generate enough force to rival CERN's large hadron collider. One punch and I can send any shark back to jurassic era, you'll be seeing the cunt swimming about in a daze on re-runs of Walking With Dinosaurs.

If this fat pile of shite floated his 12ft blubbery arse within a 30 mile radius of me and my surfboard I'd turn him into shark fin soup with so much as a slap. I've got elbows like a V2 rocket. If by the grace of God the jumped up glorified tuna wakes up from his 40 year fist-induced coma he'll wish he'd been culled by the Australian Port Authority. Only blood he'll be smelling is the one entering his internal organs when I punch his nose back into his stomach.

woah dude my ping!

she's 23

Pay up piggies

how many times until you get the point

>wish i were from bristol
were his first words after a frontal lobotomy

What is it about virgins that gets them so excited about subpar alien looking chinks to the point that they feel the need to post their favourite aliens in every thread as if anyone except them cares

Suck a shit out of my arsehole, lads

in case you didn't see very hihg speed barbie

bing bing bong bong bing bing bing

>a 'posh' version of a classic

I'm 21 :O :)

love david cameron
hate boris johnson

Excellent edition to be ech

to make you mad :^)

hmmmmmm i wonder why brit is so great right now

oh that's right all the north americans are sleeping

genuinely don't mind bobs posting

bebs?

im 23

im a leg man

>heheh u mad?
grow up

love tony
hate jeremy
cool britannia will rise again

not working very well then is it

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS

at least she is hot unlike most of the sorry specimens that are spammed endlessly in this hellhole

Barbara Palvin's 23

vimeo.com/44024588

good tune

she has cute legs

absolutely SEETHING. take a chill pill lmao

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE
HANDS

BLABS

barbara palvin's got one arm

*mashes the janny button*

harrumpf resignation soon

this is a three metre great white eaten by a bigger great white

Okay I get Bampa being a Welsh word, but today I found out that scram, that is, as in a scratch is too. The English cunt had no clue what I was saying.

This was my biggest revelation since I found out mad doesn't mean mentally ill to the yanks.

CONDUCTOR

youtube.com/watch?v=qt4JGoAHgtY

choon

THE HAND SPEAKS

THE HAND OF A GOVERNMENT MAN

lol was he alright

that's what the media told you, in reality it was me delivering a stern uppercut

strawpoll.me/13621804
strawpoll.me/13621804
strawpoll.me/13621804

important poll regarding drumpf

WELL I'M A TUMBLER

BORN UNDER PUNCHES

said Burbs la xxx

twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/893413837726154752

dont post this ;^((((

youtube.com/watch?v=4oK3NQvS08Y

choon

love the gypsies I do

fuark

BWEBS

ah yes paranoid schizophrenia

I'M SO THIN

>"sharks dont even like human meat, they just test bite you"

as yes, that makes getting bitten so much more bearable

utterly baffled by this image

where is "gets his second term"

bmi?

good lads

I TRY TO FLY BUT I CAN'T EVEN SWIM

waifuposting's the sole reason i turned images off

the chance of a shark attacking you is so low that you're more likely to win the lottery
or something

>Trump is so much worse
I think Hillary would've been worse. Trump is a massive arse, and a buffoon. He seems immature as fuck as well. But Hillary is sinister, fully evil. She also had the lying media fully behind her (so she - and they - would be virtually unaccountable), and she effectively works for the Saudis. Her closest aide Huma Abedin is a card carrying muslim. Hillary literally said she thought maybe some people (political opponents) should be put in camps. It's pretty obvious she's had multiple people assassinated, her campaign advisor is a pedophile, and she actually DID try to rig the election in multiple different ways (including getting Trump nominated for the GOP). I also think emboldening the SJW mob with any victory like that would be a catastrophe.

Trump is the lesser of two evils. And from my point of view, FAR more entertaining, both for the comically hysterical tears of his opponents, and for his bizarre tweets and general goofing around.

talking about his first and only term sweaty

ALL I WANT

IS TO BREATHE

she doesnt model topless and the magazine wasnt supposed to release them

*stabs you*
oh woah hold on haha don't worry mate, I'm not actually trying to butcher you, that's just how I show curiosity haha calm down

shes far far far too generic looking you could have picked her out of any several hundred thousand, if not millions, of identical clones

some posts are giving me the fear, not even cracking a chucle

IM ON TUMBLR

don't care fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=AqktAM3m3Xs

so much fake news crammed into just one post

WON'T YOU BREATHE

WITH ME

peng ting called barbie

so who is she telling? the magazine?

not a fucking word

Having a shot

agreed with all of this
hillary defenders/sympathisers are being willfully ignorant, or are lying right to your face about how horrible she is

FIND A LITTLE SPACE

SO WE MOVE IN BETWEEN

my bmi is 16
no proof tho

so you know, song lyric posts in caps are without fail very cringy and uncomfortable to look at

apparently someone at the magazine released them and this is just someone on twitter who posted them and didnt know

Hello everyone and welcome ... welcome to
*lively music starts playing and spotlights swing all over the place*

THE VERY FIRST /brit/ TALENT CONTEST! ! ! ! ! !!!

The user who demonstrates the most impressive talent by the end of the thread will earn one(1) 200x200px portrait! ! ! ! ! !!!

fake news
baked jews

pick one

I wanted Jeb to win
he seemed like a good egg

that's instagram DMs but I see

AND KEEP ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOURSELF

cringe

egg

spunk

will pick naked views