Russians are not Slavs

Russians are not Slavs.

Our culture is very different from European.
We are proud sons and daughters of the Golden Horde.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody cares you inferior russhit piece of crap

that's my uncle antti

Why'd you post a Finn

t. fucking jew

What % of Russians look like this?

>Our culture is very different from European.
true
>We are proud sons and daughters of the Golden Horde.
not really, although a huge part of our culture comes from Tatars and other steppe people
Language is Slavic, though. Barely.

such germanic jaws are very rare in finland, stop deluding yourself

i am a russhit piece of crap myself

5-10%, no more

0,1% probably. those who were born as a result of interbreeding with volga germans

I think Finns would naturally look like him without genetic disorders caused by inbreeding.

Sotkamo where his ancestry is from actually has a population of diverse origins since it was settled by Karelians, Savonians, southern Finns etc. I also have similar ancestry to him and also don't look like the lakupiippu guy.

>10%
no way. even here (north west) that type is extremely rare, i extremely rarely see males who look like that, and even those might be just tourists from europe

>caused by inbreeding.
sauce

The less related your parents are, the less likely they are to carry the same mutations some of which affect physiognomy and others physical or mental health.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

lmfao

You are Slavs.

We don't have more diseases than any other population, just a higher frequency of some and a total absence of others.
See what I said above.

This guy looks like my cousin.

If you don't have a buzz-cut as a man in Russia you'll go to gay-prison.

So I guess very few.

Disease incidence in Finland maps perfectly with the level of genetic diversity in the settler populations.

People in Uusimaa aren't locals but everyone has grandparents from various parts of Finland who interbred and this resulted in us being the healthiest and best. Apparently Finland-Swedes in Ostrobothnia are healthy as well but this could be due to cultural differences to other Ostrobothnians to some extent.

what does this profile best resemble

>RuSsiaNs aRe onT sLavS