Does she look japanese, chinese or korean?

Does she look japanese, chinese or korean?

Korean

chinese

Korean

korean imo

korean

but why. Never understood this shit. What are the main differences?

jap cause she have such a dirty skin

Chinese

Japanese is easily ruled out due to their genetics giving them uneven teeth
Now technically she could either be kr or cn. But subtle things like her hair dye and eyebrows clearly lean towards korean fashion.

t. Chinese

Don't care she's so qt I'd take her out for ice cream and enjoy looking at her

I'm not so sure but I guess it's her eyes and around them (not that I'm saying her eyes are small)

Here retard
Also these pictures aren not even accurate for Japan because alot of korean mixed with japanese people.

Korean

Korean, because you are not accustoemd with asian. Like old french people say that blacks have the same face. My grandma says this, she can't differneciate blacks

For some reason while looking at the women I got this extreme sensation of fear and that I was in medieval Japan, used to only happen with WW2 France and Sudan during childhood

Smart man, splitting your hemispheres and other lesions also seem to to deprive you of the ability to distinguish faces (prosophenosia)

You want to deny?

This is the side profile for a japanese male

Chinese have flatter nose and the tip points up

Koreans have nose mixed between Japanese and chinese but have wider faces, stronger jaws, and thinner eye sockets.

Her facial features themselves are so Japanese but the hairstyle screams Chinese, or outdated bumpkin.

I see little Korea-ness here.

She is chinese look at her nose

Now I feel like her teeth are quite Chinese too.

Koreans have biggest heads before they get them whittled down.

She is definitely not korean, or japanese, so i'm guessing chinese but maybe mixed with white. She is very very cute for a chinese girl.

You east asians can't even tell each other apart.

>we so different!
>we pure yamato not korean!
>we aren't related!

>she's definitely not

You have no fucking evidence of that and the japs ITT are saying korean while other people are saying japanese.

Looks Korean

east asian

Taiwanese.

Finnish

I'm chinese american dipshit, I grew up around a chinese family my whole life. This girl is 100% chinese.

Korean>Japanese>Chinese
She looks Korean I guess.
But I'm not surprised if she is Japanese.

Have you meet Japanese and Korean?
I can't guess she is Chinese

Yes, Japanese have different eyes and nose, koreans have wider face and thinner eyes.

I see.Uhhh I gave up
I can't understand her nationality.