How can you not own a car? Fucking man up

How can you not own a car? Fucking man up.

Without car is fucking shit

>swedish flag
>man up

I have no use for c*r because I have a bike
It's healthier and more fun anyway

Why shit up the environment when I can walk everywhere and its healthier?

>using the mobile jew

>shit up the environment
>with a car

Retard.

Also, if I have a car, I can tie a rope around your neck and the other end to the back of my car and then speed down a gravel road. That would be the perfect way to end your life, you fucking green faggot. Die.

You seem bitter, was Jamal dissatisfied with how you prepped him and fucked you instead of your gf?

look at this edgy little fag, will daddy lend you the family volvo sven?

Beard is too short at his ears. Looks fucking weird.

>Also, if I have a car, I can tie a rope around your neck and the other end to the back of my car and then speed down a gravel road. That would be the perfect way to end your life, you fucking green faggot. Die.
This is the famous muslim rage.

I've got a car (Lexus) but the insurance and parts fees for inspections are killing me

I am merely describing the fate that all the lefties and greens deserve.

A car does increase your carbon footprint. You might want to calm down a bit also. You should be happy European style cities allow us the luxury of walking or using a bike everywhere. Have you spent time in America? Horrid. Most roads don't even have a bike lane.

i do own a car, its manual transmission

You can just convert them. And even then, greenies aren't as bad as modern lefties. Just use filters brah.

Guys remember the Russian kid in Germany who effed up his father's prize Audi A7? Is he alright, did he make a followup thread

God bless you

If its a 4WD station wagon with a turbodiesel all of car fandom will fap to you

He died

nope sorry
it's just a little volkswagen

Wow I'm afraid of the swedish beta male now what will he do to me. Probably can't climb the stairs to my house kek

t. Urban faggot

I live in a town, I'm not fat so I can walk, I'm not retarded so I can cycle, public transport works.

Your shithandicapped excuse to be a subhuman?

my gf owns it, she is the one who drives