Sup Forums, I need help

Sup Forums, I need help.

A few months back, I would sneak into my little sister's room and do stuff with her... just little things, like kiss her and touch her places, and one time I wiped a tiny bit of cum onto her feet. Nothing that serious, nothing that would hurt her.

I only did it maybe 10-15 times, and then I stopped, but my sister and mum have been acting strangely for the past week or so, and two nights ago, I overheard my mum asking questions to someone over the phone that were pretty obviously related to what I did with my sister.

I immediately packed my bag and prepared to GTFO town as fast as fucking possible, only for my mum to confront me and tell me about what "your father" was doing to my sister, and talked about the possibility of telling the police. Apparently my sister thought it was my dad doing it, and brought it up in casual conversation with my mum, which is how she found out.

My dad has previous sex offenses (none of them actually that serious), so this might just fly.

Is there any chance they could get DNA off of her feet, and if it did, wouldn't it test as a match for my dad since we're both closely related?

I'm also kinda worried that maybe my mum is lying to me or fucking with me and knows that it was me all along.

lul

Try to talk them out of going to the police. If they do, personally I would admit it. Wouldn't let my own dad go to jail for things I did myself.

Btw I did the same thing to my sister, altough only 4-5 times. Also I didn't put cum on her feet, wtf.

Just admit it.

You'd become something other than yourself, something lower than the incestuous pedophile that you are, if you let your dad take the blame.

So if you want there to be any justification to living, you might as well take responsibility.

Hell, if you let your dad go to prison for this, you'd probably end up necking yourself out of guilt (or living in some hell of your own creation).

leave a note and go away

>australia

reported

How old is she?

Admit it and then kys

This is some top tier shitposting, the likes of which I have not seen for a long time.

Kys u r disgusting

Even if is copypasta FWIW I believe in your ability user to preservere and turn things around, good luck

user, you have to come clean...your dad is old and tired and has worked hard in his life so that you may grow up well. Having him go to prison for a crime you did is something he can't handle.

this, but unironically

reported. have fun at the pokey, faggot

Love normies. Remember the only way that girl is going to suffer from mental issues is because of their parents and grown ups around them making a big deal out of it. What actually happened to her is not damaging in any way.

>Is there any chance they could get DNA off of her feet, and if it did, wouldn't it test as a match for my dad since we're both closely related?

>love normies
Not as much as I will love smiling at your swinging corpse, degenerate.

lmao get fucked m8

You guys know that OP is fake, right?

you're disgusting and fucked, even if you're shitposting

wtf is wrong with you you fucking retard, sexual abuse has huge effects on humans, on kids 10x stronger

Escape to Indonesia, East Timor or Papua New Guinea

ITT: normalfags

Fuck you for trivialising this shit with pasta.

It's people like you who cause real long term trauma. You don't give a single shit about children.

Do you know what it's like to face the fact that you'll never be able to share intimacy with another person without it being a high risk of ruining your life? Do you know what it's like to live in an over sexualised world, where even trannies are slowly being granted some sort of sexual protected status, where gays have parades, where teleiphiles have their bullshit pandered to, despite being the highest spreaders of STDs, rapists and molestation? Do you have any fucking idea how depressing and oppressing it is for a guy to have to both live a lie or risk people physically punishing him for a fucking thought crime?

You wouldn't last a week in the shoes of those men you call "pedos" without doing something that would wreck your life. Most of you faggots would become an hero within a month from the sexual and emotional stress. You truly are disgusting, barbaric bigots. Pull your fucking heads in.

baited by classic australian shitpost

wouldn't surprise me though that aussies are pedophile fucks.