If Turks were Christian, would we consider them white?

If Turks were Christian, would we consider them white?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/#.WYSh-iMpBnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would consider them as Greek or Hittite

Chances are there wouldn't have been such a huge influx of Kurdo-Arabian genetics to Anatolia without Muslim Ottomans, so probably.

you lot count armenians as white just because they're christian
think about that for a second

yes

yes, and ? what's wrong with it ? armenians are based, literally all the ones i know are

Armenians are people though.
Turks are baboons.

I didn't said they weren't based or something like that, ask someone from cacaus region what armenians look like, then you get your answer
hmm what would be the cause of this immense butthurt?

living in a city full of Turks

"whiteness" is just an Amerifat concept with no real meaning IRL

Amerifats have no understand of ethnicity, and therefore think that "white" is an ethnic group.

White people don't exist. There are germans, french and russians, but there are no white people. White is a construct invented by americans to feel better about their scattered heritage, when really they are nothing but mongrels.

Lol no. We hate whites. Its not about religion even atheist turks hate wh*te dogs.

roaches aren't humans sorry

yes, be mad at us instead of people allowing that
you're basically complaining thieves get into your house every night but you refuse to lock your door

we will NEVER seek to be considered like to the wh*Te dogs

>Unironically thinking there are hittites here
wh*Te education everybody :DDDDDDdd

>White people don't exist.
t. Emre Gundogan

this armenian soldier. also white isn't a thing its some fucking retarded anglo term

how many whites do you actually see?
i see 3 or 5

turks on average have 15% central asian genetics in them also white isn't real

I hope they rape your mother in front of you m8

i see alot of mongoloid features in those turks arslan what are you hiding?

9 desu

Truly an intelligent and advanced people.

We already have Christian Turks, they're called Hungarians

>one single person perfectly summarises every member of his nation

>also white isn't real
white is white skin
How is that difficult to comprehend?

I hate islam but honestly I've never understood the whole butthurt against Turks

They had a pretty decent empire, and they beat the Greeks/Byzantines fair and square. You can bitch about "but muh russia was going to win Constantinople back" all you want, but that's primarily the fault of the Brits and French.

At their height they simply steamrolled the Balkans. And while their cultural and scientific contributions were never on par with those of Western and Southern Europeans, they were impressive in their own right, certainly better than those of Eastern Europeans for example. Even when they lost their empire, you have to respect the way they emerged from the ashes in their war of independence following WW1. Again, they won fair and square, no need to be butthurt about it.

And yes, Turkish emigrants are absolute dogshit, but so are most emigrants. Italians cause even more crime and problems than Turks do, and yet they get a free pass for some reason. Besides, it's not like Turkey is forcing us to accept their emigrants, we could easily tell them "no".

*ahem*

No. We don't consider Ethiopians or Copts white either, even though they are Christian.

no i'm genuinely curious what you call white
I mean, if Turks are white then pretty much everyone in the world is white.

Okay mister 56%

i mean in the term "white" race

Not sure about white, but def. European, now though Turks are mysterious creatures, mix of Europe, Asia, Africa.

>africa
>africa
>africa
explain now

i don't believe in the '"white" race

our niggerposting on pol led people think that we're actually african

Well you brought people as slaves and as Janissaries from all around now, didn't you?

I love how these retarded roaches rage over people calling them roach although they are the ones how they keep acting like retarded cucks.

Some are

not all around, only from balkans
there was something called algerian janissaries but they were janissary only in name and never left north africa
at least make your research before you make a statement like that

Slaves were mostly in Istanbul.
In Anatolia there were only Turkmens and some Greeks.

>janissaries became turks

>If Turks were Christian, would we consider them white?
There are Christian Turks in Turkey.The problem is that they are still Turks.
It is not their religion but they subhuman culture and nationality.
>inb4 butthurt rape baby
You are hated all around the globe.It is your toxic behavior right now that make everyone shit on you and not something that happened 130 years ago.You are literally gypsy tier zero integration mongrels.

I counted Arabs as someone from Africa too. Didn't mean black by writing Africa at all.
Europe, Asia, North Africa, better?

Well what the hell did they do? Raised as Turks and integrated into society I bet many stayed an didn't return home?

Last janissaries were genocided by Mahmud II
Also janissaries were not numerous enough to make a genetic difference

I wish we were globally hated. Only based nations can achieve that. Like americans israelis russians etc. Sadly we are only hated by our useless ex slaves which isnt something to be proud of.

after they were disbanded many of them returned home and did mercenary work

turks aren't mixed with arabs
arabs never controlled places where turks live
also i just explained how we had nothing to do with any african, arab or berber

Autist anti wh*Te turk post that admixture thingy itt

source pls

i got it from 2ch

Turks are Armenian
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/#.WYSh-iMpBnE

There were probably many before those who got genocided?
Well I have seen lots of Turks and boy do you have people looking as European as Asians and as Arabs as well (might be Kurds idk.).

There was a lot of gene sharing during the Ottoman Empire.

You colonised all the way down to Yemen, you're bound to have imported some arab genes.

Perhaps some Somali genes too considering the fact that you did reach Yemen.

that study is actually wrong if you read it well.
it only compares Persians, Armenians and Turks. And that POO IN LOO thought we wuz armenz an shiet.
here's actual genetic study

>turks aren't mixed with arabs
>write in arabic
>have a ton of arabic words
>try to remove them and rebrand their country to turkic once they suffer a national crisis
Whatever you say Mahmud Al-Cockroach.You are pathetic beyond words.

Armenians invaded anatolia like turks did. They werent natives

>Dienekes
Yes that butthurt pontic greek who tested Orphan Kurds as Turks is totally a reliable source

persians use arabic script too, are they arabs?
or a better question why am i even bothering to reply to you fuckin rapebaby
janissaries were massacred, not genocided but only in istanbul, remaining ones went back to balkans
there weren't many before that happened, they were at their peak when they were disbanded

No arab can read ottoman turkish. However turks can if they know arabic alphabet.
And most turks only used basic turkish instead of ottoman one dumb rapebaby.

go home turkic man

If Turks were Christian, they would be Greeks. And they aren't white either.

SHOO SHOO wh*Te subhuman

>are they arabs?
Stop believing your meme nation propaganda Mahmud.You are most definitely not turkic,you got your religion and writing from arabs and trying to say you didn't mix with them is just the delusions of a person ashamed of his ancestry.

You also act like Arabs btw.

What made you be a poster like that? What did white people do to you that you hate them so much?

t*rk telling other people who are subhumans

can you retarded rapebaby please fuck of from this thread? You just make me want to jump on my horse, ride to Bulgaria and behead your father and rape your mother in front of you.

>Turks LITERALLY BELIEVE they have NO arab DNA

lmao

>can you retarded rapebaby please fuck of from this thread?
Cry moar Mahmud.Being in denial is not helping you but is hella funny to watch.

i'm hispanic so it doesn't effect me nice try tho arslan

again, rapebaby, i ordered you to fuck off from this thread.
also i'm not him if you're wondering. I just hate butthurt subhuman balkanrapebabies. Also calling us "Arab" is actually better than calling us wh*Te

>Also calling us "Arab" is actually better
AHAHAHA i am going to screencap this for future threads.Glorious slip up.
>inb4 every turkroach suddenly claims that this is an actual arab posting
No takebacks Mahmud.Btw when are you going to admit that you are actually 100% arab?

1. There is no such thing as white you anglo scumbag.

2. You can't become germanic by being christian.

>than calling us wh*Te
why didn't you read this part rapebaby? Or did you crop out this part on purpose?
also i'm going to mention it again
Arabs are way better than wh*Te subhumans
wh*Te subhumans are effeminate subhumans, Arabs are at least managed to conquer wh*Te lands
Also, haven't i told you to fuck off from this thread, rapebaby?

t. muhammad pajeet jones-schmidt

>1. There is no such thing as white you anglo scumbag.
Is this a meme now?
You're the 5th person ITT who's said it.

How did all these niggers get onto Sup Forums?

What does balkangruel mean? And why did this guy only draw raping?

>wh*Te "artists" actually drew their women getting FUARKd by Turkish ALFA MALES

he wanted a turkic yağlı güreçşi to rape him but it never happened so he got butthurt and draw turks raping women.

>Also, haven't i told you to fuck off from this thread, rapebaby?
MMmmmm there is nothing better than the life energy of young roachies getting buttblasted on the internet.

P.S. Turks are not Turkic,Turks are a mix of rapebabies and arabs.Turkey is a meme, an artificial country in place of the Ottoman empire.

It's Gräuel. It means, abominable.
Guy was an Austrian caricaturist, painter and writer.

Its a german word. It roughly means Balkan atrocities

Actually he was mad we did not wipe you from the face of the earth and I have to agree with him, all that stupid infighting in Europe is the reason we have todays problem.
Still it is not too late to remove all kebab and strike your existence from the history books.

>draw your fetish
>call it high art

man I wish I lived in the 1800s

always talk, no action. discount german.

It seems you balkanrapebabies forgot what happens when you don't obey your Turkish masters' commands.
Also i'm going to mention it again, calling me Arab is not worse than calling me wh*Te.
>u-ur butthurt kid
meanwhile you're replying to me out of butthurt
now SHOO you Untermensch.

Guy did a lot of erotica and don't forget that at the time pretty much all of the Balkans belonged to the Empire.

This was to remind people of Osman atrocities.

no one mentioned but that uzb*k got btfo itt :DDDD idk what's his beef with us tho.

The wh*te (noit using capital W out of disrespect) "race" is breathing it's last breaths. Soon the entirety of it's lands will belong to it's rightful owners (US becomes BLACK while Europe ISLAMIC)

Cute.
Remember that when the robots we invented come for you. Maybe it will be impressed by your chimping, before it drags you into the vermin disposal unit.

>when the robots we invented come for you

>a sad roach dreaming of the past
>his meme of a country is becoming a radical islamic shithole(not that it wasn't before but even more so now)
>have a sultan dictator on the throne
>soon to be broken apart from inside when the kurds split out
>hated all around the world
It would be almost sad if it wasn't so funny.

>Remember that when the robots we invented come for you
screencapped for future generations to witness autism

>Turk believes robotics is science-fiction
I'm not even surprised.