Here are modern populations that are the most similar to ancient greeks genetically

>here are modern populations that are the most similar to ancient greeks genetically
How mad are you, nordcucks?

>Sicilians are subhu--

I am greek you subhuman

Sicilians have like 30% Greek DNA

Der tehekhenna makton ile bufasa elgo napere tu magtine oli dbebenna tha duto

AYO HOL UP

You sayin' I am a Greek n sheeit?

crete--tuscany

etruscans confirmed to be greek

>Ancient greeks are more closely related to modern italians than to modern greeks.
Really makes my cogs spin

That's because modern Greeks have got input from NE Europe

NE Europe as in Slavs?

Honest question.

WE WUZ AGAMENNON AND SHIET

>This fits with previous evidence from ancient DNA studies, showing that there was a major migration into Europe from this region during the Bronze Age. These nomadic livestock herders from the Steppe had a major impact on the gene pools of Northern and Central Europe. But the influence of Steppe migrants on populations from southern Europe - including Greece - was much more modest.

>The researchers don't know exactly when the northern and eastern influxes of people occurred, but both genetic components are missing from the stone age farmers who inhabited Greece during the Neolithic. This suggests that these later waves of migration arrived in either the third or fourth millennium BC - a time gap for which the researchers lack ancient DNA data.

milk-chugging snownigs were NOT kangz

How will Varg ever recover?

yes

Wait, so Fyromania was right about Alexander?

VIVA GRECIA

So, the greeks from the classical periods are not as closely related to ancient greeks as the italians from the classical period?

The Minoan language, Linear A, has never been deciphered and its linguistic group is unknown. You can see in the OP that they're significantly further from everyone than the Mycenean and Cretan samples, who did speak Greek

my ancestor (:

You aren't Sicilian

Sup Forums logic

>ancient greeks weren't aryan despite being 10% aryan
>finns are mongol despite being 90% not mongol

According to two separate DNA tests, I'm 5% Italian (from Tuscany and northern Italy), does this mean I wuz iz greek n shiet?

it's like Sup Forums is retarded or something and that sounds more like Sup Forums

those low percentages might mean that you're just a bit closer to those groups than the average person in the sample used for your region or something, especially since Europeans are very close genetically. unless you know you have italian ancestry

Well seeing as the other 95% was British isles ancestry, it's a bit of an anomaly.

my ancestor :)

>Ashkenazi_Jew 0.02918324
>Sephardi_Jew 0.03466617

Sefards on suicide watch, who's pure undiluted Med blood now?

SPERADI STRONK

>Italians are the real Greeks
>the Iliad was 100% right
Wew, Greeks, you have some explaining to do.

What does it mean that the only sample where Greeks score higher than Sicilians is the one where the closest match is from Tuscany?

that sample has more steppe ancestry so it's closer to mainland Greeks and Tuscans

this is only about overall distance btw

That North Italians are our rapebabies :)

What's new?
italians s and greeks were always connected.