Feeling bored waiting around at work. international picture thread?

feeling bored waiting around at work. international picture thread?

special edition; what are your hobbies?

mine is distance running and olympic weight lifting. not pictured is my thicc calves/trapezius/shoulders after doing it for 3 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI9JyhOhJDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just want to be cute

they're not pictured because you're dyel

i squat 3.5/DL 4/shoulder 1.5/bench 2

also run 15 k weekly. so yeah, totally dyel. i just don't take body shots because its stupidly vain. here's a (you) for effort.

존나 못생김.

You do know /soc/ exists? Just go circlejerk there.

no, /soc/ seems way too about esteem or some nonsense, a quick browse will tell you that.

>those shoulders

lmao post a webm of you pressing 185lbs

i'm absolutely not flexing and don't take gym videos, but i clean and jerk 90kg/snatch 70kg as well.

i don't need to prove myself to some internet autist.

fuck off

I have a finnish friend, he has this hairline, too.

No, you just need to brag and seek attention from internet autists. Are you the same "Canadian" that starts all those shitty threads about working out, wasting your life, and New Year's resolutions?

Who is this guy?

a canadian

nope. i have my shit somewhat together. i'm starting a masters program and doing law school the year after.

this thread is also semi-regularily made you fucking autist.

lol nice lie

literally me.

what do i gain from lying to random people i've never met on the internet?

fuck off you slitty eyed bastard

people lie for different reasons stemming from narcissism

i dont believe that you lift the numbers you claim

Why do you keep posting the same images?
Post a new one.

i weight 190lbs, this is barely above what most people lift since guys at my gym lift 3x their bodyweight.

i'm actually one of the weakest guys in the power lift club i use to go to at school.

you seem quite triggered by this to jump into a convo you weren't even part of.

k here's a new one.

i dislocated my shoulder on a 60kg snatch

Why are you doing a masters program before law school? Why not save yourself some time and your parents some money, get an English degree, and then straight to your JD?
Also, this seems to be a trend. Their was another attention whoring, /fit/, Asian, law student on Sup Forums years ago.

>masters before law

i was too late for last year's app cycle. should have said "planning to do law school" but my masters is quite relevant to the particular field of law i'm going to go for.

>years ago

i'm only here in the last year because shitty job situation atm.

>normies

who here /barely graduated highschool/?

>normie
>highschool

I dropped out at 15 after grade 9 and got a GED.

post feet

i went to an experimental highschool where i literally skipped half the day and handed in work whenever i wanted.

only kind in the province and lets you finish a course in like 2-3 semesters because of how lax it was. barely remember highschool t b h.

How has that worked out for you?

That sounds pretty good

google alan thrall. easily the most informative video i ever watched.

i spent 1-2 months figuring out motions and technique before ever attempting even low weights.

Works pretty good. I'm in rural New Brunswick so my grade 9 education makes me the local scholar.

I'll stick to powerlifting now, maybe if i found a proper coach for oly lifts

I fixed my bench form and switched to sumo deadlifts and shit is going GOOOOD

eh its not superhard if you keep consistent form checks and are somewhat good at understanding body kinetics and so-on. i figured out a lot of my early flaws just practicing with a straight bar.

I feel like i need the perfect anthropometry for it and to train with a broomstick everyday since age 8-9, it's probably over for me. I will NOT be going to the olympics or snatching 200kg.

yeah but unless you are clarence kennedy nobody will achieve 200kg snatch/oly level lifts.

i do it because its such a thorough and useful lift, especially for building strength. i stalled on 1 plate shoulder for ages before doing C&J/snatch and didn't realize so much of my muscle groups were very weak compared to others.

powerlifting is a much better sport overall. if you can't snatch over 100kg you might as well not even do it at all because you just look like a laughable crossfit buffoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=AI9JyhOhJDw