/CHI/

another day wasting my life edition

please reply

You've been making this thread every day, should I assume you've killed yourself if you don't post this thread one day?

maybe

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

que?

:(

Stop wasting it then?

CHI
Rude. It ain't that simple mayne.

chicANO

this, by the way how was your day user?
?

Alright. Another day another euro.

i guess things will never change

Nothing too drastic has ever happened in my life. Nothing even a little drastic has happened in my life for a long long time. It's mainly routine and minor set backs that are more of an inconvenience than anything else. I think i've made the wrong call not that long ago but it might not even make any difference and even if it does it will just be a minor inconvenience. I am more down about the fact that I just made the wrong call again than I am about the minor consequences of said decision. Though I am not too sad about it, just disappointed.

How is living among the loathsome anglo menace?

I always feel like things could of been different I don't know how because at the same time I feel like this was just meant to be

Did José stole your wife, whiteboi?

I kind of know that feel. Also pic related. Life should get better, atleast a little. Someway somehow. Not that I actually believe that it will happen but I am not quite ready to give up hope. And anyhow as dreary as my existance is it's almost kind of comfy when I am not working and working occasionally gives me some sense of accomplishment and funds to do what I want, coincidentally I am not spending money on anything since there is nothing that I actually really want outside of the social and personal development aspects, and that can't be bought and there is not much I can do about the social aspect.

I have zero sense of accomplishment wish makes me just sink even deeper

Do a tour of Latam to reconnect with your ancestors :)

>"Why do you keep calling my sisters and I cheese, user?"

they look like colombianas though?
I could just go to cali

bump

DE

do irish girls like CHI's(mexicans)? we are basically the same expect i'm brown

We don't have CHIs here user

>tfw your country is a source of unskilled, mostly-brown immigrants to a more developed, wealthier, populous, larger neighbouring country
>tfw if you moved to Aus you'd basically be a whiter English-speaking CHI

i know but I mean would your women like CHI's?
>if you moved to Aus you'd basically be a whiter English-speaking CHI
what do you mean?

>i know but I mean would your women like CHI's?
Of course

>what do you mean?

That my country is Australia's Mexico

>be CHI
>see thread of op being pathetic
>feel good about life

Feels good.

wow how nice of irish qt's
my bad I thought you where Australian thats why it threw me off