Why are med girls so fucking perfect

Why are med girls so fucking perfect

They have the GOAT skin tone of white but not pale. These GOAT tier women are found between the 25°N 45°N latitude and 15°W 75°E longitude.

If you're from this area, congratulations on having top tier women.

masculinity is the superior aestheticism

and im not even a fag

True

Nah but banter aside you're right

That girl is med? I'd say she's a med/eastern european mix aka broadly yugoslavian-looking.

yous autistic?

men are more inclined to mathematics, masculinity is far more angular and logical than femininity

s-sorry for being rudes

It's ok to be rude with people that are wrong, user, even though I was joking at first, obviously.

>muh math, muh logic

kek, male monkeys are pathetic

that emotion when no Mediterranean gf

I want a turkish gf

>that emotion when no Mediterranean gf
feels bad hombre

>that emotion when no Mediterranean gf
hurts so much. I would ask you to post the rest of your folder but it would be too painful.

On a side note, is there a word for that skin tone? I think it's my fetish tbqhwy

>is there a word for that skin tone

makeup

the skin defects and odd facial structures of germanic descendants are pretty rare in mediterranean women

first pic is a no-makeup headshot, faggot

THAT
FEELING
WHEN
NO
MEDITERRANEAN
GIRLFRIEND

>3d

>tfw no med argentine gf

i didn't mean the foundation, I know there must be a name for it, I'll try to find it.

those feels

Olive skin

Olive skin?? Victoria is a prime example of that skin tone

maybe. I think olive skin is the same genetics of the skin-tone I'm looking for except with a slight tan.

ok if that's olive skin tone then yes that's what I'm looking for thanks. Google images gives a slightly different tone for olive.

see pic related

Shitskins appropriated the word olive skin

oh, that must be it.

Yeah the majority of those are definitively brown skinned girls. Are the women in pic related the type of skin tone you're talking about?

anyone else here get really turned on when a med girl is just a little bit bitchy?

sort of yeah. Basically everything OP posted.

Yeah it's definitively olive skin then, desu the majority of the time "olive" skin is just girls or dudes with white skin that have lived all their life in hot weather countries so their skin tone just gets slightly brown as time passes, so their skin kinda ends up looking yellow-ish

why don't people from the South look like that then

What do you mean "by the south" are you talking about USA? Then that's because the majority of them are descendants from anglos or Germanic people, they can't tan for shit. Mediterraneans and Latino Americans are different in that respect.

Yeah I'm sure he's so good at mathematics

Give me a break

yeah, thanks for the help. that's what I've noticed too.

Its just a copt our to aboid saying brown lmao

Kinda yeah, the true term would be something like light brown skin, although the untanned parts of that person in particular are white. But at the end it's what you can see that matters