I unironically believe China is trying to make friends with the west with the only purpose of destroy it and rule the...

I unironically believe China is trying to make friends with the west with the only purpose of destroy it and rule the world

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/as-the-us-leaves-paris-climate-accord-some-see-shifts-in-global-leadership/2017/06/01/4c916554-4634-11e7-a196-a1bb629f64cb_story.html?utm_term=.4cb9fc3c7643
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China is unironically a shithole and they're going to face the worst environmental disasters in the coming decades known to man, and it's probably going to bankrupt them.

A nation running off serfs and peasants isn't going to be in charge of anything.

t. le "china is going to fall soon" guy that keeps saying the same since the 90s

Wow, the 90's? That's a very long time ago.

Not an argument at all my friend.

Why so mad Huang?

>Chang is going to be disparaging his own country
This is that classic Tyrone street education I've been hearing about.

They don't care. Remember, this is the country where nearly a hundred million people died everywhere and all over the place, where the survivors literally ate the dead lest they starve, and now they act like it didn't happen. So what if a hundred million Chinese die in the coming century from, you know, being Chinese.... So what? They don't care.

Good!

Even If I loathe chinks, I think that the anglo menace and the german peril need to be given a a taste of their own medicine at least once.

right, because nobody ever disparages their own country.

go back to school Tyrone.

So I'm Haung because I hate China and I'm also Chang if I happen to like China.

Makes sense.

>leaf

did i say your Huang? go eat a dick. I'm pointing out a mistake in your rational.

>I'm pointing out a mistake in your rational.
Yes, thank you for fixing my rationals. If I had a dollar for every leaf that helped me with my rationals I'd have one dollar.

Thanks leaf.

Don't the Chinese have a saying along the lines of "together we win" which really means China wins at your expense.

well, as long as you have your dollar and admit you're wrong it's okay Tyrone. remember, stay in school.

It's an overrated strategy

Maybe if you stayed in school you'd know the word is actually "rationale."

The Chinks are scared of military conflict, like us they got their shit pushed in by the Vietnamese, now they're wary of doing that again.

>face the worst environmental disasters in the coming decades known to man

You mean the people literally leading the Paris climate agreements and renewable energy while Trump has literally said global warming is a chinese hoax?

>You mean the people literally leading the Paris climate agreements and renewable energy while Trump has literally said global warming is a chinese hoax?
What did you literally mean by this?

>>caring about spelling on Mongolian fingerprinting website

Way to win arguments. That was a quality shitposts. Shall we argue over grammar in the next few?

>Shall we argue over grammar in the next few?
You're the one telling me to stay in school, not the other way around.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/as-the-us-leaves-paris-climate-accord-some-see-shifts-in-global-leadership/2017/06/01/4c916554-4634-11e7-a196-a1bb629f64cb_story.html?utm_term=.4cb9fc3c7643

Ah yes, China the leaders of the Paris Climate Accords. On paper.

Fuck china and fuck alicante

Paris Climate agreement makes no official policy, it's nonbinding. Trump pulled out because he wouldn't have to make any meaningful policy changes, which he would have if he pulled out of NATO. All the cucks got mad for nothing.

Right, because spelling mistakes on a Mongolian anime website are so important that any mistake renders an argument invalid.

Quality shitpost Tyrone, when you've run out of ideas go for the spelling mistakes right?

>Right, because spelling mistakes on a Mongolian anime website are so important that any mistake renders an argument invalid.
What's the argument exactly?

Why are you going to tell people to stay in school if you're not even going to use the skills you didn't obtain in school?

Like always, everyone is wrong about everything except Trump, who despite not knowing jack shit about anything and being proud of it always has all the answers. God bless America!

I unironically think China will be the 22nd century's crusaders and will remove kebab in the future European Caliphate. My Chinese gf hates mudslimes.

Trump has been right so far.

No, Trump is still a faggot, he's taking the easy way out, he's choosing the option the means he doesn't haven to change anything.

Didn't he just tell Mexico's president that he was going to help him get re-elected when they don't have re-elections in Mexico?