Shit county

When you are thinking about shit, what is the first county appeared in your mind?

poland haha

it almost sounds like pooland haha

kak strana? raassiiiyyaaa

indian people not evening memeing

Mongolian desert

Post-USSSSSSR.

spain

The UAE. They literally have to transport their human waste in convoys of trucks because they're too stupid to build a sewer system.

Moldova desu

India or Thailand

Amers know the deal

>designated shitting streets
O god this is so fucking funny, I am loughing for few hours and can't even stop

anything middle east, south american, or african.

France
Because when I was a kid the sewage/plumbing there wasn't quite.. First world. Centre Villes everywhere stank of shit.

>SWEDEN
YES

Also it's rural, so the farms stink of shit.
Public toilets in villages were little more than a hole in the ground.
Even as you'd get off the ferry at Calais.. I can distinctly remember the smell of warm, French shit filling my nostrils.

I'm not memeing btw.

It's enough just to think about India to make me feel much better.

RUSSIA

this

Yeah I experienced the same smell last year in England, smelled like shit,piss and puke all over with a lingering note of fish and chips, truly horrendous how you people stink.The stench is still fresh in my memory. I'm not memeing btw

All rural areas smell like shit, warm tasty manure

>Jew
Hitler did nothing wrong

>
>Denmank
zoofuckers

>USA
Fat pigs

>
Perverted olds

Хpю

>Canada
It's difficult, I need some help

>England
Ugly women&drank men

Sweden or Japan.

Italy

>Brazil
How many gangsters have you as your friends?

>Finland
Your terrirory should belongs to Russian Empire. Putin will fix this one day. So stand by.

How many men have you fucked today, my gay-nazi-friend?

pls bully me too russian man

Intredasting
You have a good climate, beautiful women and access to Europe job market. What's wrong with you?

Pretty much all of Africa and how in 10,000 years they didn't manage to create a written language, a house, decent religion or even a fucking boat when surrounded by all of that boundless water

Blows my mind

I have done it already. Pay attention for this post Or you don't have enough IQ points to do it cause your one of the worst education system?

ROASTED

>What is wrong with you?
I'm fucking italian

Turkey

No writing system

I meant black people

India.

Objectively the worst country in the world (yes, worse than African countries).

Algeria

Afghanistan

kyrgyzstan or chad.

r00d

Well there's the Ge'ez script for one. They also managed all that other stuff you spoke of, and they're black. Think they even beat Italy in a war once top kek.

this