Why do people find the Japanese language more appealing than Korean or Chinese

Why do people find the Japanese language more appealing than Korean or Chinese

answer mee

With Japanese I can read manga, play VNs, watch gook toons and someday read Kobo, Kawabata and Oe, learning while doing what I like to do.

but to be honest I think Chinese is more appealing for most people in Poland

This.
Also, I'm probably biased, but I think Japanese sounds better, the vowels are too long in the other languages you mentioned and Chinese has that weird inflection crap.

More uses. Since this is a Japanese bamboo scroll image board I'm pretty sure it's appeal more to people liking Japan than the others. Of course these people prefer language that let them watch anime to language that let them listen to k-pop or work with Chinese.

To be fair, even outside 4chin Japanese can fare against Chinese pretty well. It's one of the better-paid language for job seekers in my cunt.

Japanese is cute

Japan is an industrialized country while China and Korea are developing nations. I wouldn't want to live in Korea because of the north, and China is so polluted, I wouldn't want to live there either. Not saying I intend to live in Japan, but I don't see the point in learning the language of a country if I don't want to go there.

>China and Korea are developing nations
>Korea develop[ing]

This is EXCELLENT bait and I hope to see it posted more

Japanese is very well cut and simple in regards to phonology, sounds are easily recognizable and there's no strange tones or five consonents one after another like in chinese or strange vowels like korean.

Because Chinese speak with random accents and Korean sounds silly:
"Bibimbap"?
"Gogurgyeo"?
"Minjuujui"?

anime desu

Because anime, what other reason would there be?

Because it's syllable and austronesian based.

In our case it sounds a lot more similar to italian, hence the cuteness.

anime

French sounds cuter than Italian

Because you are a weeb

The only languages that don't sound like shit are English and vulgar ones.

Oh and Japan is trash

It also sounds similar to upper class Mexican Spanish.

Also known as spanish, the language they speak in, you know, spain.
And spanish and italian sounds almost the same, that is why we both find japanese appealing.

Anime.

Personally, I think the simple phonology and clear sounds of the Japanese language makes it feel sophisticated.

pronunciation

>watch anime

What's the point? Most anime that's coming out is subbed within 1hr of the episode airing.