Why don't white people use spices?

Why don't white people use spices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV-9MbX1ams
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

foreign food is so shit that it has to be overloaded with spices to give it some taste

This picture again

Lack of culture.

because the white man takes joy in the taste of fresh produce, while the negroid is forced to cover his stale food in spices just to dull the moldy taste.

>fresh produce

You mean cheese on bread without condiments?

They do. Maybe burger white subarbanites don't which is what this african-us-american meme originally refers to, but normal white people do.
Unless of course you don't consider Meds white, in that case, carry on.

whoa... so this... is the power... of the "master" race...

Why can't white people handle banter?

this

>British "opinions" on food

Black pepper is a spice and I use that on practically everything. Oh yeah, and there was that whole spice trade thing probably not important at all right.

lmao the last time Britan had good food was then it was ruled from Rome.

White food.

go back

spicy butthurt

Brazilian Feijoada?

I mean, it's definitely uma delícia. Most Brazilian food is actually great, despite the memes.

wh*Tes btfo

Spices are for primitive monkey people

>white people will never taste this
youtube.com/watch?v=MV-9MbX1ams

whitey BTFO

Salt's a spice

t. George Orwell

>beans
>rice
>white people food
I don't think so hun

How do Swedes know what a menu is?

White people appropriate crops of colour

i just looked at top 10 world cuisines acroos many sites, its literally just asians and europeans

where does this meme comes from? what the fuck is even ''black cuisine''? KFC with single mother?

>che guevara
Do they know what he thought about black people

what about this classic african delicacy?
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

White people don't waste their time cooking. They just see eating as a need.

by that logic potatoes aren't white food either

>KFC with single mother

No one is talking about black cuisine

Mediterranean cuisine is where it's at

>OP about wh*tes people food being bland
>butthurt wh*tes respond with racism, youtube videos of animals being tortured, and mosquito burgers

Ain't no hot sauce ever made as spicy as y'all's anuses right now

caramel cheese is good

>niggers
>have cognitive abilities
pick one

you're a white boy acting like a black person

Easy on the edge. You don't want to cut yourself.

Tight pink bootyholes can't handle thick spicy poops

stay classy shlomo

except mediterraneans are white
and brown people have utter shit food

True
t. potato knower

Your verbal imagery is masterful,you should consider being an author.

Eating brown cheese while posting this. Feels good to be a part of the culinary master race.

Obviously OP refers to Germanic and Slav food when he says white food.

why cupid though? looks like they ran out of ideas

this is normie tier meme actually that niggers post on twitter, they shittalk columbus 24/7 for being ebul whitey so they do consider meds white

We are not white, surrender self hating nigger

t. ethiopian
post your hand with a timestamp you wannabe nigger

>Obviously
eh
i don't think most brown people actually make the difference, we are all white people really

you are the real self-hater in denial about being white though

What's it like?

Hey everyone, moldy cheese man wants to tell us about what food is good or bad!

>w*ite people

Not black, but your racism is stale. Try to be a little witty and less ragey.

>Obviously OP refers to Germanic and Slav food

You forgot Finnish "food"

WHIPIPO AINT SEEZUN THEY FOOD
deadass on my timbs B

>ask a German if I can have some pepper on my boiled potatoes
>he sends my family to the labor camps

oh wow bits of meat with spicy sauce and whatever the fuck vegetables you could find thrown in

how vibrant and exotic, ethnic cuisine is soo creative

>not pictured: the dense, 1''-thick layer of salmonella

>ywn be superior black
>ywn eat real food

mixing caramel, goat's milk, and the sharpness of cheese

>tfw poor rural person who only likes seafood, root vegetables, and hearty stews

This one goes out to the assblasted Russian shitposting under the Israeli flag

>WE SEASON OUR BRAINS WITH LITERATURE

good taste user

Sounds pretty yummy man

This looks disgusting. You can just tell the carrots are soft and all substance has been boiled out of them, the peas carry a faint smell of composting garbage and the chicken is so watery, you could express it like a sponge.

yes, t. migrant background

>does a think
>looks up best selling brain seasonings
>the davinci code
>50 shades of grey
>harry potter

Why are you whities so butthurt?
>they ate spicy food

Are parsnips popular in Israel? They make all stews much better

you make these threads every other day but i bet you're a finnish basement dweller with #ffffff skin tone and acne

>it's a fin larp as nigger episode
>Are parsnips popular in Israel
not really, I don't think they sell those here.

Other way around dude, foreign food is good because it has spices, your food is dogshit because it has none

Parsnips are the best, you should try to find them

I'm gonna puke

Did your mom put a bit too much salt to your potatoes?? Lmao

You said they're good in a stew? Might have to give that a go. How long do you simmer them for?

He's referring to meats mostly. Historically the poor (who were often minorities) were given bad cuts of meat that relied on slow-cooking and heavy seasoning and sauces to make them palatable. Better cuts of meat require minimal cooking or seasoning and the taste and texture of the meat should be allowed to come through unhindered.

They do? Polish, Italian, German, Spanish, Greek and French food is packed with spices.

Same as your carrots and other veggies. Just cut them up like you do your carrots and throw them in there. They are the key ingredient in boiled dinner or beef stew.

It's ok pablo, here is something for your taste receptors.

What else do you put in your beef stew? I'm a massive fan of the kidney bean myself. Sucks up all the juice and has a good texture

oh he thought about them alright

>“Los negros, esos magníficos ejemplares de la raza africana que han mantenido su pureza racial gracias al poco apego que le tienen al baño, han visto invadidos sus reales por un nuevo ejemplar de esclavo: el portugués. El desprecio y la pobreza los une en la lucha cotidiana, pero el diferente modo de encarar la vida los separa completamente.”

translation
>The blacks, those magnificent examples of the african race that have maintained their racial purity thanks to the little attachment they have to the shower, have seen their goods invaded by a new example of slave: the portuguese. The contempt and poverty unties them in the day-to-day fight, but their different approach to life separates them completely'

>“El negro indolente y soñador se gasta sus pesitos en cualquier frivolidad o en ‘pegar unos palos’ (old argie slang for 'getting drunk')''

translation
>''The black, easygoing and dreamer, spends his little money in any frivolity or in getting drunk'

In beef stew we put potatoes, carrots, parsnips, onion, celery, and turnip. The onion is just halved and pulled out later, it adds good flavour but I'm not a fan of just eating onion in a stew. Then your beef chunks and stew bone (for the marrow). Sometimes at the very end we cover it in cabbage just long enough to steam it soft.
Boiled dinner is exactly the same but with ham and a ham bone instead of beef.

If you use stock as a base with the juice. Try slicing some garlic and adding it after you add the stock man. Super tasty

Will do thanks

Them nappy haired niggers out of the zoo again. Quit harassin the white man.

American blacks have a massive inferiority complex so just invent their own reality.

To be fair to the Nogs, they are finally utilising one of their natural resources.

The French don't eat parsnips and only sell them as animal feed. They are missing out on honey roasted parsnips.

At least whites can celebrate fathers day.

>american blacks have an inferiority complex

You misspelled whites, the world practically worships black americans they have nothing to feel inferior about

Yeah, that's odd. None if the local Acadian recipes ever use parsnips but we use them for lots of things. I never noticed until you mentioned it.

I don't think this is true, unless you mean middle class teenagers that sometimes go through a rap music and weird clothes phase.

I have a 4'x6'x1' pantry just for spices, dried herbs, peppers and alliates.

I am allergic to sunlight.

You have a big pantry

>Even replying to fuck b8

The previous owners had a thing for food storage. There's a near-restaurant scale walk-in pantry for cans and root veggies - came pre-labelled.

Using spices is not the same as making your food spicy.

>this things
>cheese

You just fucking triggered me.

For some reason subhumans only like food if you start farting firecrackers from it.

While (West) Europeans use all kinds of spices to give their food certain delicate flavours.