Why doesn't spain like its colonies? It makes me sad. :(

Why doesn't spain like its colonies? It makes me sad. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippolyte_Bouchard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because youre all horrid shitholes without any hope.

>betray and kill them in violent revolutions
Gee I wonder why?

B-but I love the sons of the empire :(

You forgot then immigrating to soanish rule after a century of freedom from euro

I really abhor having to share a country with you.

They aren't even Spain's colonies anymore if they declared independence

why

>Betray Spain under thinking that you'd be better at your own
>Become a third world shithole full of mestizos and mulattos
>SPAIN LOVE ME

this

>spain
>a third-world country by european standards and full of arab-roman-goth mestizos
The feeling is mutual

Which country has no decapitations, isn't bought by the cartels and the CIA and has one of the fastest economic growths in the world? Not Shitxico for sure.

>spain talking shit about other cunts

Callate mono

why are spanishits so embarrassing

Because our revolutions were cowarly and unwarranted.
Also we let the mestizos and indios outbreed the criollos.

>a third-world country by european standards
Its actually one of the best European countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_Human_Development_Index
Its a little less developed than France but much safer in crime so I would say all in all its equal to France

los españoles tienen el orto muy peludo xd

The ones who had a bloody independence were South Americans and Mexicans.

We Central Americans had a rather peaceful independence. We literally signed a paper, Spain didn't even give a shit.

didn't you literally got independence through us?

Our navy raided some loyalist forts in central America hence why their flags look like ours
Lazy fucking mayan shits couldnt even bother to fight

We were independent for a year, then you bullied us into becoming part of your petty empire.

So irrelevant we weren't even taught that in high school. Besides our flag looks the way it looks because of Pacific and Atlantic, not some Argentinian pirates.

>Chile:

- Nicknames: "Cementerio de españoles", "Indian Flanders"
- Chile was the poorest and most dangerous spanish colony.
- Our Navy destroyed/captured all the "spanish armada" after the 1818 (Chile's independece) in the pacific ocean.

>B...b...but Why doesn't spain like its colonies?

pic related*

>petty empire
you WISH you were part of us, today. don't lie.

>Besides our flag looks the way it looks because of Pacific and Atlantic,
Makes no sense bruh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippolyte_Bouchard
Educate yourself

Not true, many spanish users defends hispanic america. Portugal the same. Althought every country has fucked users.

I wish I was hispano hablante.

We're not really ones to talk

>Some historians, for example Miguel Ángel de Marco,[39] suggest that the flags of the United Provinces of Central America and most of the states that composed it were inspired by the Argentine Flag that Bouchard took with him. While others claim that the flag was modeled on the Argentine flag, but introduced by Commodore Louis-Michel Aury.

Argentinian historians trying to enlarge the relevance of their country, no surprise over there.

>Makes no sense bruh
read image

We can understand 98% what they write

>"Inspired by the argentina flag"
>The white strip is supposed to be land somehow
Bruh swallow your pride your stupid national pride and stop making a fool out of yourself.

you basically are though. Qualquer hispanohablante pode aprender português facilmente e vice versa morou?

We got our independence from Haiti. We literally asked Spain for independence and then Haiti invaded us. We only had 40K people to Haiti's 500K so we couldn't do anything.

It's supposed to mean peace or something.

I literally have no national pride, if Argentina were to invade this petty piece of shit we call "country" I would be the first to betray it and join the Argentinian troops.

It's just what we are taught since we were children.

what was like living under haiti's leadership?

They genocided white people and closed the only University.

I trust Argentine sources more, like how many people were even literate in central America in the XIX century? its perfectly normal that it was forgotten by the plebs

how is the genocide seen today in the dr? why did they invade you in the first place?

Most hispanics cant understand us, just we brazilians can perfectly understand them. The same thing with Portugal, we dont understand them, but they understand us.

Pero si nosotros te entendemos, habria que ser retrasado mental para hablar español y no entender portugues al mismo tiempo.

Nunca conocído un español.
Tampoco latinos racistas en la vida real. Solo aqyi en GayChan.

Most hispanics who speak portuguese have a heavy accent, though.

ye the dumb ones. same for Br's speaking spanish. The ones who don't bother imitating the accent.

do latinos care so much about their madre patria in real life?

it's so weird.

ajajajajaj

na not really

Chile?

Yes.

he's talking about spain. no one cares about spain in chile

Spain a qt. feels bad that all muh family came from the basque cunt and modern day spaniards think of us as a filthy sudaca even though I'd be a fucking local over there.

Wonder if it's the same between the uk and commonweálth cunts + usa

aren't you racist?

not in mexico

Guatemala invaded us even though we literally let them be independent.

>Guatemala invaded us
What? When?

Yes, at least here. There are about 362k fellow countrymen living in Spain as of January 1st 2017 and they send remittances and marry asspaniards. Sometimes they end up moving back here later in life

Well it wasn't really an invasion nor right after leaving, but they attacked some fishing boats in the 50s.
we didn't even fight back.

I want to fuck mommy spain yes

kys

It's hilarious to see the inferiority complex of latimericans towards their Spanish masters ITT, like clockwork.

>kys
Kys

KYS

>KYS
Kill yourself

Suicidate, por favor

stop killing each other

Tu ganas eate episodio

>eate
I'll kms now

:)

because they only came to pound some pussy and bounce. you're like a girl from a one night stand that keeps calling and texting when the signals are clear that he doesn't like you in that way

>Colombians,Chileans and Argentinians hate Bolivians and Peruvians
>When they get hated for the same reason as why they hate Bolivians and Peruvians they get extremelly butthurt

Why do they h8 Peru?

>Why do they h8 Peru?
Inmigration,loudness,smellyness,lack of civism,brainletness and uglyness.
Colombians,Chileans and Argentinians are the same.They just don't know it until you tell them

Because we all make fun of the way they speak

i was in spain once, and no one disliked me or was racist or xenophobic against m
the only time was when i took an ols drunk guy'2 seat, he started saying some shit about not liking some south american country (thinking i was from there) and all the young spaniards turned against him and called the police on him
:)

>has one of the fastest economic
That would be Mexico
stay in your crisis spaintard

Mexico has grown slowlier than SPain for 4 years straight
>spaniards turned against him and called the police on him
>things that never ever happened

Last year your GDP growed by 2,6%
Spain was 3,2%

Why rioplatense castillan is the easiest for me to understand, even easier than proper ''spanish'' castillan?

There were italian influences in the lexicon and accent?

El año pasado tuve un accidente de auto y estuve tres meses en coma. Mi mejor amigo venía TODAS las tardes y me leía, me hablaba, me contaba chistes. Todos le decían que era en vano pero él seguía. Dos días antes de que yo despertara, él falleció de un ACV. Nunca pude decirte loco que escuché cada palabra que me dijiste, y que me hacías reír por dentro. Vas a estar siempre en mi corazón, hermano. Siempre.

I find that hard to believe
Young people here are quite racist

Rare moment of self-awareness?

because every country in south america is a shithole.

also ,your inmigrants are cancer

>They aren't even Spain's colonies anymore if they declared independence
basically this

%3,9% ,
why do they still move to Spain with fucking 20% unemployment rate

FUCK YOU RAJOY, STOP GIVING THE NACIONALITY

Really made me cry

pretty sure UK likes its colonies

>vASCO
>sudaca
lo siento por ti

>There were italian influences in the lexicon and accent?
Yes. Galician+Italian accent=Porteño accent

El orto no, pero el culo sí