/arg/

ITT: NO Amerindian shitposting
Argies lay down the law, tell us Sup Forumsellectual types where it's best to till the land etc. Whats good?

1st for anime

2nd for mapuches

BIG

BRITISH

COCK

CHI

RAPE ME

spank me hard while saying "the falklands are british" pls

this
THIS

The falklands ARE British.
That doesn't mean the war wasn't a mistake, and I can't settle my seed in your white and fertile lands however :3

I love argies 2bh. Post cute Argie girls.

you and your lads can come and fertilize all what you want, we won't resist
PS: kill all the amerindians you can while you're at it

My sister got UK'd

Im cumming so hard

WEYMOUTH

..or somewhere similar anyway. Pls send ur sis my warmest regards ;)

*tips fedora and dissapears in a cloud of yerba mate smoke*

High quality post btw

Pls stop posting braced up jailbaity cheta
I want legit borderline rocha-tier cheta-girldem.
Without fucking braces. OK?
..Or else I nuke Cordoba
~Warmest Regards, r Mags x

>Not liking school girls with braces
Back to r/islam

..It's the dyed blonde that sets off warning signals.
She looks QT otherwise. Friendly. Vaguely Jewish/Russian along with the Italian flavour.

>10kg of makeup

stop being so picky and make this happen already

I need a grill to be that flexible and Med looking for me desu. I have money and height. And girth.

t. neet

:3
I saw some argie larping on Sup Forums about being security services trying to pysop dissident wh*tes to the pamplas.. I-I'm not just responding to your call am I master? Baa.

>where it's best to till the land
anywhere in the pampa (southern Córdoba/santa fe andas Buenos Aires)

>on Sup Forums
not a reliable source of info tbqh, maybe one of the amerindianposters as well
also, we have shit ton of med looking grills

Oh, I know you do.
Even though I'm swimming up stream vs being an ugly bong and argie grills actually being fairly high grade creatures regardless..

Sup Forums is no more retarded than Sup Forums
I actually believe it because I came to the same conclusion through my own ""investigations"" at least a year earlier. Adds credibility to their larp desu.

We're all retards looking for our pen.

something about global warming fucking everything up save for Argentina and American farmlands in the coming decades?

my queen

CHI
>Being an ugly bong
As long as you can make a girl laugh and keep a decent conversation your look doesn't matter too much, also you'll get bonus points for being European/British
But beware, argie girls aren't as slutty as European ones

how can i get a brit cutie?

Na just my autism desu.
But what is "my" autism anyway was my point.

Either way, Argentina too fugging flat with too many capital controls XD
Uruguay is more based.. But even more flat.

Pls delet the Andes border with ChileANOs and stick Urgay there pls.

I'm no slut. Does good conversation include haplotypes and German foreign policy post '45?

we all wish we were colonised by brits and be part of the commonwealth desu

>haplotypes and German foreign policy post '45
lol then you'll need to find a Sup Forumsack argie grill
this
THIS

>Med looking
I don't understand. Brits can get any girl in the world, any ethnicity, just be picky...and you pick med-looking girls, probably the most unattractive and brown of them all.

The average ""med (("""white"""))"" here looks like this.
I'd pick a posh British girls 100 times over this.

My gf is Scottish (born there but raised after 7 in Texas). She went to Argentina a year to study Spanish and is now fluent.

She always claimed she was American when she was down there since people legit hated brittons. I know Malvinas is a huge thing, but does the typical argie hate only English or all brittons?

>inb4 CHI

>Argentina too fugging flat
What? We have mountains everywhere if that's what you mean

probably yes, but they are not going to say it in front of a british

Only lefties and low class scum are "muh Malvinas" "kill the pirates" larpers, decent and we'll educated argies are secretly britboos
t. knower

Argentinians hate the English, not the Scots. We love Wales, Ireland and Scotland.

this.

people who hates british are brainwashed faggs that dont know the complete version of what happened

>went to Argentina to study Spanish
Lol what a dumb gf

She stayed in Bueno Aires with a host family so I assume she was staying with lefties or the latter.

Now the only thing I haven't asked is if she got ARGIED when she was there.

If she's willing to fuck a brownie like me then most likely

not really, only some old assblasted cucks who were forced and brainwashed sent to the war hate them, the average doesnt give a shit though
it might there be a slight rivaltry but thats all, similar to brazil and uruguay

Yeah, but thats like me being a massive Ameriboo. But even more fetishised. It's tsundere AF.

>tfw English
>and bait English to the point other English would call me out for being posh

I want a /sanlore/ GF

The palmpas = civilisation

theres is nothing in la pampa

Honestly nobody educated hates the British, it's always been a (commie) political tool to keep low class people busy thinking about 'the devil pirates' instead of the corruption, insecurity and shitty economic performance going on.

I have a lot of complaints about this current government we have right now, but I applause the fact that they are not exploiting and rather avoiding the Falklands topic.

Sounds logical. Thanks for the answer. Much like people hating the Russians here pre trump times.

In Brazil the media hyped Macri as "the savior of Argentina"....

OK.. Well Judging from the clear hate speech such as in No.77961376 I'd say /our tinas/ LWDS can't come soon eough

there's literally nothing to do in your whole continent apart from farming / larping as a 19th century euromigrant.
thatsthepoint.jpg

Dunno why she does that. The girl is top qt with her natural hair.

He's not as bad as what we had before, and some economists say we could have ended up having an hiperinflation period and a deeper crisis, nicely avoided.
However, I think he's taking his sweet time around some issues, walking on eggshels, trying not to lose support, and corrupt opposing politicians trying to cover each other's corrupt maneuvers isn't helping.
It's sure going on the right direction, but mediocre as fuck

ouch

...i-i meant it as a compliment :3

thanks qtie :3

(Tu) have to go back
SAGE'D my own bred

goodnight lovely people :3

no way stay a little more it isn't even midnight ;_;

i need some bbc

>this thread

one day...

QUIERO