Is there any reason to learn Russian anymore?

Is there any reason to learn Russian anymore?

literally none

Become an american spy

if you love eastern european poverty, slavs, communism, cold, orthodox christianity then yeah

What's the most relevant white people language after English then?

depends, spanish was invented by white people but is spoken mostly by mestizos, french was also invented by whites but is mostly spoken by sub saharan africans and arabs, same case for portuguese and its spoken by nigs and mulattos as the majority so your best bets would be either russian, italian, or german

1. Spanish
2. French/Portuguese
No other white people languages are relevant

german and russian are to a degree, and spanish french and portuguese are all spoken by majority non whites

Mandarin (Cantonese if special snowflake)
Spanish and/or Portuguese (learn both brainlet)
German/French in Europe
Italian if you're want to join the mafia
Japan for animes and untranslated vydia

>inb4 not white

You can make big bucks by creating an oil tycoon in a french speaking african shithole or portuguese africa

>anymore
Whats changed exactly?

>communism
Kys

>anymore

when was there?

Nope, learn some useful language instead.

>foreigners speaking our language
No, there isn't

Im learning russian for buying weapons in case the USA tries to invade us
I guess those weapons instructions are in russian

No, Russia must fall under Anglo influence and adopt English as a working language

If you want to go to space there is

no its ugly and useless language

why does russian sound so gross
why do they always use sounds like "blet"

So you can verbally abuse people in CSGO

He mentioned communism as one of several things associated with russia, and just that triggered you?

My friend, you will be having a very bad time soon

German

>blet

kek

>white people languages
>other than english

Learn Catalan instead of Spicish.

I'm learning the obvious one: Esperanto.

Jealous smol country. You are almost cute, I wanna bully you!

Arabic

why would anyone ever do that

>anymore
>implying there was a reason in the first place

if you plan to live with a slav qt then maybe but other than that there litlle reason considering the difficulty of the languague.

even on Sup Forums people use russian and slav as synonym, on the board thats supposed to know most about foreign people

No.It's all over.
Learn Chinese instead and also Spanish.
Times change

Of course, you learn lots. New ways to think. Each language has it's way to say things and those ways to say things affect what you are able to think.

russ, slav it's the same

I've been here for a month. They are so cold and religious and poor oh my god. But then how are their cars equally modern as in the west? Aren't cars supposed to be expensive? And how come they are more open about sex than most places of the USA ?

its not, russian is useless in west and south slav countries except if u wanna talk to 70yo people

Not true. It helps a lot when learning at least ukrainian and polish.