/brit/

American gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4016850/acid-attacks-london-uk-figures-where-latest-crime/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UgG4rxq8DhY
t-51.com/clare-richards-2017-08-03/
youtube.com/watch?v=jGitrNH-aCM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/2cl0uk/swiss_gun_ownership_and_gun_laws_condensed_into_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=TJOKQRnAm30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

posting this post from australia

babestation

wishin i had a british bf

thesun.co.uk/news/4016850/acid-attacks-london-uk-figures-where-latest-crime/

>Areas such as the West Midlands and Essex have also seen large rises in acid attacks in recent years as reports have soared from 340 in 2014 to 843.

Hmmm, the most immigrant populated cities. I'm sure all of the 834 attacks in the high immigrant poplation areas were all perpetrated by white men.

>But London’s spike has been worse than anywhere else and now more than half of the UK’s acid attacks take place in the capital.
Hmmmm. Why London and not the rest of the country, what is so different about London?

>Newham, in East London, had three times more acid attacks than the next highest borough, with almost 400 of London’s 1,500 reports over the last five years happening there.
Hmmm Newham? Wonder what the demographics are there, let's see. 37% muslim, 12% white British. Wow, colour me surprised!

Seems the higher the immigrant population, the more frequent the acid attacks. What could possibly be the connection? 400 attacks in a 36% Muslim area with a white british minority. Hmmmm.

It's almost as if out of the thousands of attacks perpetrated, the media has only named the perpertrators in two of the attacks, and they both happen to be white. I wonder if the media could have some sort of agenda. Wouldn't want to cause a racist outcry, like the time pakis raped 1400 white girls in Rotheram

watching "Kendrick and Shawty", the AAVE remake of a famous TV show

Me on the right

do want kiwi gf

what did they mean by this

Which one of you did this?

Rorkes nut is well and truly done in
Nz hours are probly 5 hours from now roughly
Gwing now tata

Is full frontal nudity a common thing on Brit TV?

*crushes under the weight of all those webm links*

u-urrrrgh...

Yanks out

laughed so hard i TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

sue

Good day.

make me

youtube.com/watch?v=UgG4rxq8DhY
feeling feels again

pack it up, pack it in. Let me begin

little ripper of a post this one

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK

nigger rick

>tfw no britboi to stuff me with his pickle

These acid attacks are a result of our backwards self defense laws which you can be arrested for carrying mace or a small knife. That coupled with the growing immigrant gangs in London. It's simply the lowest risk weapon to use for them as of right now. When it carries a life sentence, they will all go back to stabbing.

oh my god liam no one cares

I'll serve your arse like John McEnroe, if your girl steps up I'm smackin' the ho

*prods you with a hot poker*

Why do Americans hate the letter U?
Armour = Armor
Colour = Color
Labour = Labor
Explain yourselves!

>self defense laws
you mean offensive weapon laws?

t-51.com/clare-richards-2017-08-03/

because I hate u

this a big post (4 "U"s)

they are one and the same. any epaon used defensively is an offensive weapon in UK defense law.

might start wearing sheer socks

because there aren't any "defensive weapons"
all weapons are offensive, and can be used as such. If you want to defend yourself, learn mma or something, don't advocate for criminals to have easier access to weapons

just wrapped my '64 around a telephone pole

Lol those are tights mate

grim af

Stoppit. I don't like that.

That's just what came to mind, fella.

Nah something is happening to the youth thts turning them into sick monsters. The old G's will tell you they are too quick to kill these days.

she's no preeti

shut up dickhead

anyone remember the cuckio meme

rude
*carpet bombs your entire country*

anyone remember the cuckio meme

Very effeminate. I hope you're comfortable with your masculinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGitrNH-aCM
never forget

Hahahaaa fuck off you mong. We have the highest violent crime rate in Europe by quite a large margin. Criminals already have weapons you spacker, like acid and knives. Criminals also tend to work in gangs, your MMA wont help much when three pakis with knives set on you.

Switzerland has full open carry laws, background checks on guns, it's very hard for a criminal to get a gun there, and extremely easy for a law abiding person to get one. They have the lowest violent crime in all of Europe

>8 bit cuck tales theme

Make Britain Great Again

MABA

Third world culture is growing with third world immigrant population. It's that simple.

they also have insanely strict laws on where you are able to store bullets, by the way.

because using unnecessary letters in words is what commies do

yes, they do. it's a very good system. that's why their violent crime is so low, every law abiding citizen has automatic weapons in their house. who would try to burgle someone there?

her feet are surprisingly large

Good for balance

>we have the highest violent crime bla
got a source for this?
>criminals already have weapons you spacker
a) foy
b) they are made criminals by carrying those weapons, and can be arrested for doing so

It's an okay system yeah, the small, isolated, rural, insanely rich population helps

and you can't store bullets in your gun in your home. It has to be in a locked safe, stored separately from the gun. You could rob someone safe in the knowledge they don't have time to respond
and automatic weapons are banned
you don't seem to know much about this

party rockers in the house tonight
good Sup Forums shitpost material

us
Switzerland is plagued by our thieves, mostly from Lyon and its surroundings. Recently french police caught seven guys who did a heist in switzerland and got 35 million euros in cash and gold.

might make a gimmick of obliviously correcting them every time they spell it "banjomon"

and footjobs

Oh, also, it's illegal to shoot a home intruder in Switzerland. There's no special allowance for "defending your home" or whatever yank shite gun nuts pretend they use it for

might make a pickle rick general
janny's going to have an absolute meltdown this time

what should I order for lunch

corona is a bit shite, cannot fathom why it's sold here

shan't be drinking it again

No shit it comes from Mexico.

never set eyes on a mexican in real life but would imagine they're much like poles only with a bit of a paki complexion

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html

They are already criminals before carrying the knife or acid you spacker, and carrying acid isn't illegal at all, (yet carrying mace is). The point is, people who are willing to break the law will always carry weapons, but people who dont want to break the law wont. It's that fucking simple, don't know how it's that hard for you to understand.

Gun crime is already rife in London, so are acid attacks, so is knife crime. And MMA wont save you from any of those unless you happen to be very lucky, and why should we, the law abiding citizens, be the ones to leave it to chance?

Nah, get fucked. The government has totally pussified us, we have the most backwards defense laws in the world, short of China and North Korea.

/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

Canadians and northerners from Michigan and Minnesota and such talk weird.

Whatever happened to vine

i sometimes find myself calling them banjomon without noticing i shall have to be a victim of this gimmique

also one quick google shows you are full of shit and clueless.

reddit.com/r/guns/comments/2cl0uk/swiss_gun_ownership_and_gun_laws_condensed_into_a/

in ireland all big time criminal organisations have guns thanks to the IRA. probably better armed than the police desu

recording bias m'lad, think of the sweden rape thing :)

and yes, carrying acid isn't illegal currently. It should be, then we'd all be safer. People who are willing to break the law will not carry weapons because it means you're more likely to get caught for the other crimes you are committing and you'll be punished more harshly if you are caught.

>the government has totally pussified us
jesus lad, you have totally pussified yourself to the point where you think you're in constant danger unless everyone is allowed weapons

on what point does he contradict me? Nice job quickly googling though, having realised you don't actually know what you're talking about

Feel so lost

>carrying acid isn't illegal currently. It should be, then we'd all be safer
outlawing pakis and blacks would be much more effective in the long run

Has anyone seen the Emoji Movie yet? Is it decent at least?

any masturbator man in?

maybe everyone needs a small bottle of acid for self defence?

should we ban trucks too?

youtube.com/watch?v=TJOKQRnAm30
like that?

nope, just only let people with a license use them. Trucks are also useful for other things, there is no need to carry acid around in public

strawmans.

the data is all there. The whole of Europe has better defnse laws than us, and lower violent crime. Facts. You think the acid attacks will stop when acid is illegal? Just like the knife attacks stopped, just like gun crime stopped?

Oh wait, it didn't, it increased.

Let me ask you one question, just to see how far off the deep end you really are. Do you think it's unreasonable for a single woman who works night shifts to want to carry mace for the walk home?

nanny state gimp

if we didn't have any blacks or pakis, and all weapons were legal, there would be little to no violent crime.

You think I'm a shook nigga?

Straight upkino

>getting duped by sensationalist headlines based off poorly compared data
jesus lad

and yes, i think that is reasonable, but i don't think she should be legally permitted to do so, otherwise everyone is allowed mace. Perhaps knowing that your victim could be carrying mace, you can't risk getting close and have to use a gun instead of a knife or another deadly weapon

All of this is based off this rorke delusion that allowing or not allowing things only affects you personally, ignoring the wider effects

okay cool i'll get working on deporting 5-10% of the population, you crack on with making weapons illegal, we'll see who gets furthest

I don't think they're much better here

/brit/ argument nightmare mode: the use of concealed weapons in the abortion of immigrant foetuses/babies

you can't fly the confederate flag because it symbolizes racism, but head coverings that symbolize oppression of women are fine?

>recording bias m'lad, think of the sweden rape thing :)

>and yes, carrying acid isn't illegal currently. It should be, then we'd all be safer. People who are willing to break the law will not carry weapons because it means you're more likely to get caught for the other crimes you are committing and you'll be punished more harshly if you are caught.

>the government has totally pussified us
jesus lad, you have totally pussified yourself to the point where you think you're in constant danger unless everyone is allowed weapons

Who's on tonight?