Other urls found in this thread:

sinembargo.mx/20-02-2017/3154977
malaysiaheritage.net/new/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/HeliDataranPutra3.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well It's only ceremonial now

It's just a house

Quite tasteless to be honest

That's a good thing

wow you'r presidents are so rich and corrupt.....

Pretty strange that there are not images from Los Pinos

Here's mine

overlook

From left to right

>Buckingham palace
Home of our head of state
>Rideau Hall
Home of the Governor General (viceregal)
>Gorffwysfa (24 Sussex)
Home of the prime minister
>Rideau Cottage
Normally home to the Governor General's secretary, currently home to the PM while Gorffwysfa undergoes renovations

Boring

Does the Queen has a Canadian official residency?

we have a monarchy
so we have a king and a prime minister
this is the prime minister's tower

What do you mean? The site has even been open to the public, the thread is technically presidential palaces which could technically include Chapultepec castle, up until Cardenas it was the official residence going all the way back to Maximilian and Juárez, even if it wasn't always used. Palacio however remains the official seat of the executive power and given it is at the site of Moctezuma's palace, which it incorporated and housed the viceroys there's a continuity of power there going back more than five centuries. Thus it remains the site for all important ceremonials, from state visits to the Independence day celebrations.

Los Pinos is meant as a fully practical compound with enough villas to hold the full cabinet if need be and the situation room on a bunker several stories underground. I think it's appropiate the president lives there but I wouldn't call it an official seat of power even if de facto it is.

It's painted with blood

>What do you mean? The site has even been open to the public
Not anymore. It was open only during the PAN's presidencies.

>sinembargo.mx/20-02-2017/3154977

Just for completenes sake, Palacio Nacional would be our White House equivalent. Chapultepec (pictured) would work something like the East Wing as being available for the president in social functions, state dinners and such. Finally Los Pinos is more like the West Wing, where the president actually lives and runs government from.

I know, that's the reason I was careful about it not being open now. Peña Nieto really shouldn't have broken with the tradition set by Fox of opening the place but I guess it's symbolic of his administration's problems with transparency.

Yes, it's Rideau Hall, but the Hovernor General lives there when She is away. Each province also has a Royal residence which is the Monarch's home there but is usually inhabited by their Lieutenant Governors.
Pic is Her Majesty's home in my province.

We have two, 'The Lodge' in Canberra down the road from Parliament, and Kirribilli House in Sydney.

We also have Government House, where the Governor General lives, but he has a mostly ceremonial post representing the queen.

pic related is Kirribilli

Peña only allows guided visits for events where he pretends to show off

Here is the trump tower palace

and the r8

malaysiaheritage.net/new/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/HeliDataranPutra3.jpg

Here you go.

Man, come on, don't post links, this is an image board ffs

oh, i c, thanks for that

apparently this is where he lives, i reckon the beehive (nz parliament) looks cooler though

That's a nice house, probably should have stuck with one colour of siding though.

Taken outside of the presidential palace in Helsinki.

me at left

lol is shoigu a weeb

That's fucking disgusting. It looks like they ran out of money to develop the 4th corner.

The building where the president does his job

And this is where he lives, not many good pictures, but it's a huge complex built by the commies back in the day.

That's after you enter the gates, of course

looks gay
you should move to CKS memorial hall

fairly nice yard, too

>Élysmall
what a joke

looks really western imo

does the damn job

Modern architecture looks disgusting in general, at least our r8 looks nice. Nobody else posted theirs though I guess their cunts can't afford them.

No bully.

nothing fancy
it was the palace of the palatine of Hungary in the times of monarchy

Looks like a dick with a bush

this ugly af thing