guess this boy's ethnicity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Dh7Xzc4uzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only attractive whites are the ones that look non-white

>kys and stop with the retarded "ethnicity" bullshit

Mexican, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian

Mullato

I figure he's got some African in there too. Maybe a quarter or an eighth.

This desu.

The majority of male models have a swarthy phenotype, because swarthyness is vital for female attraction.

Compared to recessive cave monkey

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nigger.

>because swarthyness is vital for female attraction.
this. pigskins can only be handsome and hot if they are tanned

That's one Russian looking motherfucker though. Post a Germanic blond at least.

such nice tan skin

Heath Hutchins regularly tans, so he won't look like a disgusting p*gskin.

Also that guy is Finnish.

reminder that in real life white features are the most sought after and aesthetic

So does David Gandy, who's British.

i wanna fugg him
>no homo

Me 6 years ago.

Before tan.

Disgusting pigskin.

To slayer.

Lookism's God has pale skin though...

>Lookism
I don't browse that site, it's just that people from that site started spamming all that shit on /fit/.

Also I'm pretty sure that guy is literally like 1/4th Native American.

"Slayer" is a Lookism/PUAhate/Sluthate term though, so i guess their mental illness has infected /fit/ already.

Half white half monkey

Australian Aborigine mixed race

>"Slayer" is a Lookism/PUAhate/Sluthate
No, it's not. I first saw that word on bodybuilding.com in like 2011, 6 years ago, when I still was in my early 20s and browsing the misc almost daily.

>Also that guy is Finnish.

Oh, i see many Russians with similar faces, it's pretty distinctive.

>Also I'm pretty sure that guy is literally like 1/4th Native American.

His mother certainly isn't fully white.

Btw, if you're wondering. I have the same phenotype as this Finnish football player.

youtu.be/4Dh7Xzc4uzs

I would guess he's from somewhere in America.

So you're a Finngol? Do you look too different from other Finns or this is common?

No, I meant that I have the same skin color, hair and beard. Not the eyes.

Also it's not so rare see people who have gooky eyes. Probably around 1 in 15-25 people, at least where I live, plus a lot people here are missing bone structure in the nose, makes people look like niggers.

That guy doesn't look mongolic in the slightest, you don't know what that term means if you think he does.

Brazilian?

In your dreams,Johnny

Theres nothing "swarthy" about being suntanned since whites do suntan, Its a normal thing.

Swarthy is having dark eyes, dark hair and being dark skinned without even staying out in the sun.

Now KYS you subhuman somali

He kind of does. Forgot what people called it on /fit/, it was called "positive something tilt". He has a lot of tilt to his eyes.

>Theres nothing "swarthy" about being suntanned
Being "swarthy" simply means you have a dark complexion,it can mean anything from eye color, to hair color, to skin color.
Plus there are different degrees of swarthiness.

If you're pale and get a tan, grammatically speaking, you become swarthier.

being swarthy is only good if you are attractive, which means it sucks for 90% of brown people

Positive canthal tilt is not a specific mongoloid trait, it's just a trait of good facial bone development. This guy doesn't even have epicanthic folds (not a specifically asian trait either, but moreso than PCT)

He also display significant forward growth, a pointed, long nose and his fWHR is low (I get ~1.6). In fact, his fWHR is lower than most other nordics more equivalent to general central/southern european population, to speak nothing of general fenno-ugrics and actual mongolics. I am tired of people throwing these terms around with no real basis in reality.

gay-american

I bareley understood anything you said but
>He also display significant forward growth
Don't latinas too, even though they are like 30% Native American?

Half human

In that case they likely have significant european ancestry as south american indians have (in general) some of the most convex facial profiles in the world.

>This guy doesn't even have epicanthic folds
Yes he has, very, very slight ones.
Also I've never seen a Southern European, or any European for that matter with that much tilt to their eyes.

>In that case they likely have significant european ancestry
That doesn't make sense since Southern Europeans in general doesn't have that much forward growth.

I Googled "Native American profile" and majority of them had very forward grown mandibles, morso than the average southern Europeans, even though their profiles kind of look convex.

Compared

Female

Fuck, i miss orb so goddamn much. He was so fucking autistic, he literally went to some chink country to loose his virginity, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.

/fit/ has always been infected by bodybuilding forums, which are usually a hideout for insecure people and retarded "broscientists", Sup Forums and now lookism, it's why I avoid it

me
jelly jelly?

mix raced, indian and white. or afghani.

Reminder that they look best on non-whites

what you said is subjective while what he said is objective

Cuban

t. slavshit subhuman

t. shitskin

>while what he said is objective
>implying

Quadroon mulatto.

Another female.

Wait, haven't you posted your pics before? Like 2 weeks ago or something.

I posted a lot of pictures, can you tell me what pictures you are referring to?

>can you tell me what pictures you are referring to?
Honestly, I forgot.

Was it of girls or food?

No.

Was it of drawings?

No

Prefer this one over this

There's that Serb basketball player who looks straight of of Cambodia, but Serbia is where Avar warriors went to drop cum loads so I'm not sure if he counts as European.

Was it a meme?

No

Stop asking me questions, please.

You're correct