Man's """""""""""""""" Best Friend """"""""""""""""

>Man's """""""""""""""" Best Friend """"""""""""""""

Reason number #45673533345 why cats are the superior pets.

Faggot.

My neighbor has a dog, everytime I walk in front of his house, his stupid dog barks at me.

Cats transfer taxoplosmosis though

Rabies is nearly always fatal though once symptoms appear. Unless you do the Milwaukee Protocol which puts you in a deep coma but that only works like 20 percent of the time

Dogs are actually useful, they're a lot friendlier and can protect your home, be it by shooing off annoying kids from your lawn or straight up saving your life from a criminal. Dogs are so useful they're even used by the police to help find evidence and crooks, they can also be trained to help the blind.

Cats are useless cynical pieces of shit that leave dead bodies laying around of small animals they catch and actually consider you inferior to them.

>doggo vs kot
wat?

it's called vaccinations dude

we don't live in chicago. Average household income in my area is $155k, I don't think there's going to be unvaccinated nigger dogs running around biting me.

You do have a good point I guess dogs are safe to own in the west. Better be careful about the anti vaccine retards though

What the fuck is the other 1%? Human rabies zombies?

>What the fuck is the other 1%?

Wild animals maybe, you idiot? lmao

I think bats would pretty much make the other 1 percent especially vampire bats

Raccoons, bats, foxes, coyotes, squirrels, you get the gist

>Milwaukee Protocol
I thought that had only worked once

It's something like .5% of vampire bats that are infected, they mostly get a bad rep because people are told to vaccinate if they ever interact with one, which they should, but really that aplies to a lot of other mammals, say raccoon, that somehow people don't get freaked out about.

Rabies is pretty much a non issue in North America, the US gets the most cases and that's like 1-3 a year.

Raccoons are cute

That's probably it. Funny enough I've seen vampire bats in the wild and sleeping in daytime they actually look kinda cuddly.

That is true. It is something that shouldn't be freaked out here. India gets most of the rabies death because not only do they shit in the street they also don't vaccinate there pet dogs.

A family of raccoons with a baby raccoon destroyed my garbage a few weeks ago it was so cute

Doggos are great
Pro-
>round up sheep
>always happy to see you
>hate nignogs and will bite them
>muslims are terrified of them
Con-
>Might get eaten by slapheads

Another good thing is how there's a dogbreed for every person

I think this data is reassuring because it shows nature isn't the problem but human stupidity

Raccoons are pretty awesome animals so long as you don't actually interact with them. Outside of monkeys/apes I think they would have been amongst those with a better chance at actually evolving into a sentient species.

Man, 20, 000 is fucking brutal numbers, rural India might as well be living in pre-Pasteur times. Must be really painful to live in a place where people are dropping right and left from easily preventable diseases, not just rabies.

Pretty much, if you can't find a doggo to be mates with then you're some kind of fuck up

>Rather small country with 1.3billion people
idk senpai not surprising

>nearly every minute, a person in India is dying of Rabies

I guess this is what is so evil about the caste system that still affects India. While it is legally gone there still is that invisible social force that prevents progress there.

There have been some success stories with it. In the us it worked two times. Though there is some research out there that states that dog rabies is more dangerous than the other type of rabies which might explain why it doesn't always work

>ywn live in the time line where there's a sentient raccoon race

The Indian caste system is unadulterated evil, I think they really are missing a radical episode in their history, like say brahmin being forced to marry untouchables or something along those lines.

Even so man, add things like disentery, leprosy, or even just growing blind from malnutrition is like a medieval horror show. I think they've even had outbreaks of the fucking plague in relatively recent times. They've got nuclear weapons and a space program, really they should be able to handle stuff like that.

That's pretty cool, an induced coma that long really requires a top tier team, hat's off to you Americans on that.

Maybe that's the real timeline and the reality in which apes become sentient is nothing but a sick pipedream.

They've got a billion people shitting on streets while writing shitty vulnerable code for pennies

Not surprised if they have a plague

Thanks Mexico! We're still long off from a 100% effective cure though. The virus just kills to damn quick before the body can come up with an immunity

Alright Rasheed?