>muh Wholeness

I am now, I adopted you in the Gens Antonina. Be grateful

Nice spooks

Can I get an Italian gf instead?

Yes, but refrain from watching anime from now on
Begone, intemperate fools

>refrain from watching anime
What did you just say, you little shit?

As you know best, Epicurus, to achieve happiness man must refrain from fulfill unnatural needs, and anime is not a natural nor a necesary need, therefore atarassia and apoenia need abstinence from anime to be achieved

this is a good thread

First bad post in the thread

Asians are literally the worst unless they've been westernized, please remove them.

How misguided you are, my friend. The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral. No, the keenest pleasure of all is beating one to 2d lolis. Everything else is but a mist, carried by wind.

I'm okay with this

Based Marcus

>wearing makeup in public
>possessing jewelry
Fucking whores

Stop being manlet

WTF is wrong with jewelry?

you mean IF they've been westernised

They are a useless waste of wealth that could be used to improve your coloniae or to offer sacrifices. Also, they foster envy and vanity among the citizens

why worry? all the sperglords in here will never get any kind of pussy. What's the point of this thread?

Still worse either ways

cn / jp / th / kr / vn / ph

vn / kr / tw / th / cn / jp

cn / ph / kr / jp / vn / cn

ez

Excellent post

The upper left says "thai style" in the pic and doesn't look vietnamese at all. For the rest I mostly agree with you though.

>tfw named Marcos
feels good having a relevant name man

This one is tougher, you think you can do it?

mixed(?) / cn / ph / jp / kr / vn

Stop owning things

You should free yourself from irrational desires and subject your will to reason.

Have some figs and whine though, hahahahahahaha-

Dang you are a pro.

lol why do you even have these

I have no idea. I just have collages of girls of different races.

Start smoking opium and fucking boys.

Nothing wrong with figs and wine, they are simple, natural pleasures that do not offend or obfuscate reason if enjoyed in moderation

>he isn't the measure of things

This is a good thread

Stop being so easily baited

most threads are bad

Stop not having civil wars.

A thread is good if it fulfills its role to its fullest capacity, so only threads that get 0 replies can be considered bad, whereas other threads are in some measure good, so most threads are in fact good to some extent

coming from shitskin manlet italian lmao.. also why the fuck you degenerates are so many here? fuck off