I'm currently studying in Bangkok and looking for some weed...

I'm currently studying in Bangkok and looking for some weed. I know that I can get some on Kao San road or just ask random taxi guys, but usually they stuff is expensive and shitty + I don't need a one time thing, I want a dealer I can always text to. I did ask in my uni, but the guys I asked do not respond me for a few days now and my previous dealer quit. I'm thinking about finding some locals via tinder and asking them, but I'm not so sure about that idea.
So I'm wondering if Sup Forums can help with advice maybe? Where should I look? Is there thai deepweb sites that are not in thai?
[spoiler][email protected] my email if someone feels like sharing his dealer with me[/spoiler]
[spoiler]also, I now there is no way prooving you that I'm not a cop except posting pic of my white face, but I won't do that here, on Sup Forums, so if you want to share, but afraid that I may be a cop, contact me and I'll send you my pic with timestamp[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

mailbait.info
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why dont you just not use drugs you junkie faggot, how about that?

I'm on nootropics right now, so I can't drink alcohol and I've been sober for almost a month now. Don't tell me you are not drinking either, unless you're some kind of autistic neet. There is nothing wrong with drug/alcohol consumption as long as it's in moderation.

There is everything wrong with drugs and alcohol. Fuck you junkie faggot

Wow, so you are an autistic neet. I could tell you that self-destruction is a part of self-development and vice-versa, but you wouldn't understand anyway as you don't do shit except sitting on your ass whole day and browsing Sup Forums, so I guess I have nothing to tell you.
Meanwhile gonna bump with pics of cool pipes for some time.

My dad stayed in Kao San road and he saw someone being carried out in a body bag at his hotel

Be careful of sketchy shit in Thailand my mate

>If you don't do drugs you must be a NEET
That doesn't even make sense, if anything the drug user is more likely to be a neet or overall loser

Thanks for concern, my man, but I think you have to be really unlucky and dumb to get killed over weed, lol.
Also, usually I can find contact with criminal social elements quite easily, you just have to be chill. Btw, wanna hear a story how once I ran away from a cop while having 10g of mushrooms in my pocket back in Russia?

I did not say that if you do drugs you must be a NEET, it's rather that if you react to drugs as in REEEEEEE DRUGS GTFO JUNKIE you are probably a NEET. I think it's a Sup Forums universal opinion on drugs (and also tattoos) though I can't really understand why.
>if anything the drug user is more likely to be a neet or overall loser
Well, I'd say it's 50/50, partly it's true, partly it's a stereotype. I know some people who are losers, I know some who are successful (like for example I know a guy who make 2k$+ a month which I a lot for Moscow where average pay is 500$ and he smokes everyday). I think it's about inner strength, the ability to maintain you habit and realise at the right moment that it get's in the way of your social life, work, hobbies and shit. If you don't have that inner strength, drugs will ruin you life (I know because I had THAT period in my life), if you do, it's just a thing you do sometimes to relax and distract yourself from stress and shit.

>t.junkie

has to be the most pathetic thread ever

hope you'll get run over by a tuktuk and left bleeding to death on the road you degenerate drug addict piece of shit

at least I'm not a pajeet
or a muslim

>I'm a degenerate low life but at least I am not a normal human because it's part of "self-development" to fry your brain

>low life
Ahmed, I would tell you about my life, but that would look pathetic and I don't care enough about your opinion about me to try to disprove you.
>fry your brain
>hurr durr I don't know anything about drugs and how to use them safely

you already look pathetic enough by having created this thread you pathetic degenerate addict

>use them safely
fuck off you retard

t. Ahmed (really a funny meme)

>you already look pathetic enough by having created this thread you pathetic degenerate addict
You see, if I'd start telling you about my life, how it's great and I enjoy it a lot, I would look pathetic in my own eyes because that would mean I care enough about opinion of some random fucko to try to tell him that I am not what he thinks I am. But by creating this thread asking for advice/help I don't think I'm pathetic because it's okay to ask for help from other people and as I said, I don't care about your opinion on me, you can think of me whatever you want, lol, it doesn't change a thing.
I knew that Sup Forums is autistic when you mention any drugs, but duh, how come most of the people here are so close minded that they can't even have a proper discussion with arguments why they think drugs are bad. I swear to god, you are no better than normies who think that if you did not serve in army you are not a men or that a women should absolutely have childern her primary goal in life.
(I'm not a liberal, I swear)
Also, to trigger you even more, I have 9 tattoos and planning to get more.
>fuck off you retard
No you fuck off, retard. You're stupid enough to make a distinction between various drugs. Sure, stuff like meth will destroy your brain overtime, but even then it will recover after some time, not completely, but it will and most people who use meth are horrible dumb junkies, but cmon, weed & alcohol is a socially accepted drug, pretty much everyone did weed (and maybe speed, acid or mushrooms, heck, my dad did amphetamines when he was young, now he is successful as fuck) and it's not that type of drug that will ruin your brain and body permanently if you're not careful.

>You're stupid enough to make a distinction between various drugs.
not to make*

>implying i'm gonna read this drug addict degenerate's 2000 char post where he tries to explain and defend his degenerate habits of being an addict

Whatever, muh dood, someone else will.
Also, you can't even read a paragraph of text, if you'd ask me, between us, you're the degenerate.

This, based Germany. Op this is an awful thread, you're probably going to end up with legal problems. If the law is clear it's illegal then respect it

> A junkie writing an entire novel ITT to justify his behaviour.

Always surprised to hear 4chins opinion on "drugs". Literally nothing wrong with toking every now and then.
Good luck OP, stay out of harms way.

It has to be wrong in the first place to justify it. My actions are not wrong because I can do whatever the fuck I want.
>If the law is clear it's illegal then respect it
Well, hurr durr I'm a criminal scum then, deal with it. Also, I don't have to follow dumb ass law if it doesn't hurt anybody and if it does (like financing illegal structures), it's because of the governments decision not to legalise it.

>My actions are not wrong because I can do whatever the fuck I want.
As long as I don't hurt anybody I mean, don't even try to misinterpret it in a way
>HURR SO ITS OKAY TO KILL PEOPLE DURRRRR
Thanks, m8.

>My actions are not wrong because I can do whatever the fuck I want.
Even a 5 year old could understand how flawed this logic is but obviously you are a retard so there's nothing you'll lose if you smoke some chemical shit. So just buy the cheapest thing they sell you as weed.

Well then explain me what is wrong with my logic. Looks like you're just a normal fag who restricts himself in doing what he wants because some retard told him that it's "wrong". There is no right or wrong objectively, things and actions are just are (not sure it's the right way to say it, but I think you understand).

Poor you man, you remind me of myself a few years ago. How old are you if I may ask?

W*ite people are such fucking trash. Especially you you worthless degenerate fuck.

though I just though I may look like an edgelord, but I'm really not, lol, at least I don't think so

shoo shoo you nigger

>I'm not an edgelord
>I only have tattoos because media made me think it looks "cool" and I am addicted to drugs because I can do whatever I want (also my father is a drug addict)

I used to smoke weed it's an okay drug but definitely not something I'd get from a shady dealer in a 3rd world shithole and risk my life
You should get some rich friends there and ask them to find some if you are really craving for it

Kek there are literal children in the biggest shitholes of Africa that have more common sense than you.

Why don't you do everybody a favour and just inject a bullet into your brain you (future) welfare abusing redneck trash?

You sound like someone with bit of a chip on a shoulder. What happened? Tired of seeing tattooed blokes with girls you can only fap to?

>drug addicts defending each other

*yawn

Hopefully you'll grow out of it, if you don't you'll be a burned out dude. Basically having a hard time being a man and fulfilling a man's role in life. You'll be so self centered that it won't be appealing to care for others, to put the extra mile for a family, children. You'll always be trying to fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

t. Former dude weed lmao

>I only have tattoos because media made me think it looks "cool"
Bruh, wut? I think it looks cool, not because someone else does, otherwise I wouldn't have them because I'm on imageboards since I was 14.
>nigger being dumb nigger
I already did though, few years ago I was blazing like mad, weeks straight. Now I am able to control myself a lot better than I did before, have hobbies besides videogames, study and have somewhat social life.
>You'll be so self centered that it won't be appealing to care for others
Lol, I think everything people do is about themselfs, otherwise they wouldn't do it. For example a hard working father works because HE doesn't want fail his family and feel bad about HIMSELF or a student who studies without rest because HE doesn't want to feel like a failure in front of his parents or society, or have a family in the future for HIMSELF. Every action comes down people being egoistic and wanting to feel good.
Also, I do want a family and children in the future, it kinda motivates me to study and be active.

>I think it looks cool
yes, because you have been brainwashed to think so

I am certain that all of your tattoos are tasteless, embarrassing garbage

also
>my father is a drug addict
>someone ate in McDonalds 20 years ago that means he's a fatass
yeah yeah food analogy

>studying in thailand
>college in thailand

Sure man whatever you say, time will tell. But just for the record you are
1)posting on a Cambodian rice irrigation forum
2)asking for an illegal connection in the nation you reside
3)claiming it's all fine nothing to worry about it's not addictive lol it's just self improvement

Good luck user

>yes, because you have been brainwashed to think so
How do you know if you're brainwashed or it's your own opinion? If your opinion on certain things align with general opinion of certain group, does that mean you're brainwashed? Doesn't it make you brainwashed in terms of your opinion on drugs because Sup Forums thinks anyone who does drugs is a junkie?
>tasteless, embarrassing garbage
I don't care, I like them.

hit a nerve there?

let's see those cool tattoos then.

>restricts himself in doing what he wants because some retard told him that it's "wrong". There is no right or wrong objectively, things and actions are just are

w e w l a d

are you 13

You won't bait me in telling where I study, but I'd say the education is not bad, could be better, could be worse. My major relies on self-education mostly anyway.
>1)posting on a Cambodian rice irrigation forum
Eh, you damn well know that there is no way to escape this place.
>2)asking for an illegal connection in the nation you reside
This one is legit. Kinda feel bad about that one.
>3)claiming it's all fine nothing to worry about it's not addictive lol it's just self improvement
If someone drinks a bottle of beer in the end of hard working day or in the end of the week you wouldn't call them alcoholic. As I said, it's not addiction as long it's in moderation and doesn't stand in the way of other things.
>Good luck user
Thanks, m8, to you too.

i dont care about some white autist looking for weed.
you never should have come here, there are better places to study

Do you hate tourists? I hear all the time how nice it is there. I'd seriously just care for eco tourism

Nah, you didn't. I said multiple times that I don't care about an outside opinion on myself.
>let's see those cool tattoos then.
You're gonna shit on them anyway. But duh, I wanted to show you my latest, but I can not edit it in that way that it wouldn't show any results in google images. Do you know how should I do it?

just post the picture you paranoid fuck drug addict
i thought you can do whatever the fuck you want, why are you so afraid of showing a picture of some awesome cool rad tattoos of yours

>you never should have come here, there are better places to study
I guess so, maybe in US? But they are expensive as fuck and probably filled with libtards. I did study Hotel and Restaurant Managment in Switzerland before, the place was really fucking expensive, like 30k euros for 6 months and guess what? The education there is worse than here, and I guess education back in Moscow is no better and you have to study for much longer.

said the libtard

the fucking state of you

>just post the picture you paranoid fuck drug addict
Hurr, I'm asking for weed connection on a taiwanese knitting chat and annoyed a fuck load of people with this thread. I don't want to risk getting in trouble in uni knowing that they are autists here who fucking managed to find a flag by locking at plane traces and starts.
>i thought you can do whatever the fuck you wan
Yes, I want to show my tattoo without showing my face to every fucking one and risking my reputation at uni, I'm not an attention whore.

then cut your cunt face out of the picture?
and i doubt your pathetic drug addict ass on a low traffic board is important enough for someone to invest the time into finding you

insecure drug addict cunt

Try Grindr instead of tinder.

t. Not as faggot as OP

Nah, broh, I admit I'm somewhat left in some things, like gays or drugs, but I'm also right leaning in other things. The state of US universities right now is atrocious for a white cis male. Also, it is fucking unreasonably expensive, so expensive that most of your graduates pay the debt for up to 5 years or so + I don't want to give money to US liberal jews to fuel their propaganda even more.

I did and it's still possible to image search original picture on google. I even painted some lines in paint and it still did not work.
>and i doubt your pathetic drug addict ass on a low traffic board is important enough for someone to invest the time into finding you
Better safe than sorry.
Actually a good advice in thread. I think there is less chances of being sold out to police with gay men than with straight women. Thanks.

then take a new picture?
did the drugs fry your brain too much already?

Having fun aren't you Hans?

the tourists who come for sex and drugs deserve to be shot, some are beaten, some are killed, so and so.
if you're here just to sight see then you're probably fine, just dont piss anyone off

I wanted to post the one I wanted to post because it was taken on a batter camera and with a better angle, but anyway, here you go.
>Hans
>implying

lmao alright verdict has been reached
nice bracelet too

>junkie tries to justify abusing drugs

>if you're here just to sight see then you're probably fine,
LOL
There are barely to see anything in Bangkok besides buddhist temples and night market/weekend market and Pattaya is shit. Maybe there are better places I haven't been to and nature is pretty cool, but I wouldn't say there is a lot to do here besides cheap hookers and drugs (also, thai girls are THIRST for white cock).

Eh, as I predicted. It's not like a person who is not into tattoos can appreciate a tattoo, otherwise I wouldn't mind if you posted some examples of tattoos you do like.
>alcoholic tries to justify abusing beer

only girls you get would be prostitutes user, those girls dont have a choice.
>What is khao yai park
>What is the northeast of thailand
>Thailand has islands???
you're white trash I wouldnt expect for you to look beyond sex and drugs

what is there to appreciate?
it's objectively tasteless garbage
that semi nude shit on your hips and le inspirational nipple quote doesn't help either

t. Junkie
Here if you guys wanna trigger him: mailbait.info

The delusion this guy has is like abysmal. Never thought I'll see this level of autism.

>only girls you get would be prostitutes user, those girls dont have a choice.
Nah, you probably do not know, but I can have sex with thai girl EZ. You just have to find one on tinder, meet with her, have a beer and just straight ask her "Do you wanna have sex?" and 9/10 of them will say yes.
>What is khao yai park
>What is the northeast of thailand
>Thailand has islands???
Thanks, I will go there someday.
Whatever you say, bruh. Are you gonna post an example of what you like?
Do it, faggot, see if I care, it's not even my main mail.
Also, at least my country can into space.

Is it you delusional or me? I don't understand.

There is nothing to like about tattoos so there is no example I could give you my tasteless trashy brainlet drug addict friend

It doesn't matter if your country can even into the sun if you're ruining your life with drugs. I think people here can generally agree on that fact regardless of nationality. Fucking junkie ass nigger.

t. virgin
what the travel brochures dont tell you is that a good portion of thais are xenophobic, even moreso in the rurals
I hope to see you on the news tommorow that you've been shot

As I said, you're gonna shit on tattoos either way no matter how good they are. Also, there is nothing to dislike about tattoos (except when they are low quality shit).
Yeah, user, I guess you're right. Today I'm smoking a joint, tomorrow I'm lying half dead covered in my own vomit in some shady part of city, right?

t. salty thai manlet
Stay salty while I fuck your women with my superior white cock.

>except when they are low quality shit
so why do you keep saying yours were good?

t. still a virgin
not an argument white trash

Because I like them and they are made by an actual tattoo artist with experience rather than some fuckwit who holds tattoo machine for the first time.

Enjoy thai prison

t. still a salty thai manlet
>implying you had any arguments
also, thai pussy is sooo tight, but you probably wouldn't know that, I bet it feels loose with a tiny cock of yours.

Absolutly pathetic display here.

>autistic meltdown
i think we broke him lads

You should get deported man. You sound like an entitled Mexican living in America and talking shit about Americans.

The absolute state of (you) op

he's apparently the kid of some mildly wealthy russian
his ego must be over his head

This hurts to watch. I'm leaving.

such projections, whew lad ;^)
Nah, I like the country and people are great and I'm nice with people who are nice to me and contributing to economics by living here, but I don't see any reason to be polite with some random dipshit who wants to see me shot.

>his ego must be over his head
It's called having a self esteem. But you wouldn't know about that.

>DAMAGE CONTROL

>who wants to see me shot.
Ok fair enough

still projecting :^)? get over yourself already

actually no but you're a drug addict so it's ok

>replies 91
>posters 16
We did it plebbit

>:^)
>starts by asking for weed, which illegal in thailand
>accuses me of baiting him to tell me where he's studying
>starts shitting on thailand and bangkok telling me that there's no places that's worth it to visit and that all thai girls thirst for white cock
>refute him
>starts boasting about how easy thai girls are and shitting on thai men calling them manlets
>"Nah, I like the country and people are great and I'm nice with people who are nice to me and contributing to economics by living here"
>:^)
YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

Kill yourself immediately

dude i was in Thailand just a couple weeds ago lol buying weed was so difficult lmao had to drink for like two months until I finally met some American expats who grow the dank dank lol like hydro real dank you know what im saying lmao I'd help you out but you can always be a cop and they do watch their backs lol but yeah dude legalize the herb men lmao

>starts by asking for weed, which illegal in thailand
Which is illegal fucking everywhere which doesn't stop me from buying it + it shouldn't be.
>starts shitting on thailand and bangkok telling me that there's no places that's worth it to visit and that all thai girls thirst for white cock
Bitch, first I did not shit on thailand, I said that there are probably better places I haven't been in and the nature is nice. Second Bangkok is really nothing special in terms of sight seeing as opposed to night life, otherwise provide examples of sights worth seeing in Bangkok.
Third, not all, 9/10 and I'm judging from my personal experience of a white man, it's not like you would now about that + my thai friend confirmed that thai girls are thirsty.
>refute him
You mean called me a junkie white trash?
>thai men calling them manlets
Thai men are manlets though, lol, I'm 190cm and most thai men are quite small judging from my hight.
:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>herb men
lol

you should get an editor for this book before you publish it

>break the law
>"There are barely to see anything in Bangkok besides buddhist temples and night market/weekend market and Pattaya is shit"
>"I wouldn't say there is a lot to do here besides cheap hookers and drugs"
>tell everyone that all thai girls thirst for white cock
>w-why did you call me white trash a-user
>h-haha th-thai manlet
you're embarrassing yourself