What advantage do I have of being russian instead of somalian, syrian or paki? Not a single one

What advantage do I have of being russian instead of somalian, syrian or paki? Not a single one.

I'm waiting for some big happening here like a civil war or an atomic bombing to get finally same rights with them and claim an asylum in europe.

Lol they wont allow russians in their countries.
They allowed ukies only because they want to be EU so much.
Russians are damned nation.

This. Russian refugees will be shot at the border. There is no way out for us, m8.

>shot at the border
We have to avoid our border guards then. Foreign side will welcome us, be sure.

huge country with endless natural resources

poor as fuq

really makes me think

are russian niggers?

>are russian niggers?
Such calling is offencive for real black ones. I'd rather be a nigger.

No you wouldn't

>endless natural resources
No such thing.

Joking aside its a shame Russia is in absolute freefall right now after the collapse. Putin is a retard but everyone kicks you lot while you are down for things every nation would do when backed into a corner

>Putin is a retard
He wouldn't be so fucking rich in that case.

Why won't Russians take to the streets and protest

>americans did this
>t*rks did this
>even the french did this

You can too

>Russia is in absolute freefall right now
lol

>Why won't Russians take to the streets and protest
Like that?

Why don't you play Putin is persecuting me, i'm a political refugee card? Maybe It could also land you interviews, funding and other perks

Like this

Come to america.

Nope, I don't want to die.

Then you will live a slave

There have been incidents where people got kicked out of universities or their jobs because they attended an unsanctioned meeting (it's nearly impossible to legally arrange a meeting that opposes the current government even in the slightest way). Also a large portion of the population has the "none of my business" attitude so they're not going to care about these protests.
Another thing to mention is that most of Russian media is government-controlled so they obviously avoid covering events like this.

Im Russian and work in IT
They'd CIA me at the airport and I'll be a low tier asset working for food or go to jail for life

That is after I've spent two monthly wages for a ticket and was anally probed at the embassy to get a visa

US and EU only want Indians and Arabs

You fucking dumb liberal. You have every fucking opportunity to be successful in Russia, you don't even need to be connected with government to be so, but no, instead of working and finding a way to reach for your goals, you choose to whine about how it is bad in Russia. I agree with you, people like you have zero advantages in Russia, but you honestly think it would be better in 1st world countries? Do you think you would start working hard and will become smart/rich the moment you move in Switzerland or US? Don't fool yourself.

Everyone's on a watch list in america, it is what it is. You'll at least be able to make a lot more money.
Also, we take all kinds of people. My friend is from Belarus and is about to finish his degree in cs in america.

What is it? He just doesn't care about Russia or he's powerless to improve it in any meaningful way or something else

Because I don't want to risk my life over some whiny babies who can't take control of their life and blame the government for their failings and inability to work hard. Really, trust me on this, but Russian is not THAT bad as you hear from some of us, most of the people who whine about that are liberal teenagers, everyone else is working hard to achieve success.

>dat classic ''start with yourself''
I work hard and earn some money to live quite well, but not enough to buy a freedom. We just want a state for people, not people for state.

What do you mean by freedom, lol? I have every freedom I want in Russia, I can even not serve in the army if I want to. Though I do agree that that is a moscow privelege, in muhosrancs cities it's harder to avoid it due to smaller amounts of people serving there.

How do we save russia? I'm tired of seeing so many depressed russians on Sup Forums when they're the nicest posters

also, I probably should rephrase my statement about working hard
it's not that you have to work hard, you have to work hard and smart
If you got a job in the office for 500$ a month and really working hard and never late and shit it's stupid to expect that you will get 2000$ in 10 years, of course you will be paid more, but not that much
I think it is that way everywhere

Don't let them fool you, most of these people come from dvach, which basically is the r9k of Russia. They are the biggest crybabies in the world. They make up 1% of the country's population but are extremely overrepresented on certain internet forums. Sometimes I see threads on dvach where those losers decide to raid Sup Forums, they're attention whores

>many depressed russians on Sup Forums
It seems like there are just a couple of depressed Russians, but they are very active.

this
dvach fags are pathetic and no better than redditards

i have friend studying here she is russian, she is not wealthy at all she works part time jobs when not studying, she is pretty much fluent in slovak and while we are not western it will be easy to get citizenship for her and then she could move to any EU country but she doesnt like places with lot of immigrants so she even plans to stay here

Fuck off and die, normalfag.

There is already more than enough of you here

Mr.Ricco please.

Lol, get back to sosach, underage fag.