Varg is right. Christians should be thrown back to the middle east together with mudslimes...

Varg is right. Christians should be thrown back to the middle east together with mudslimes. Their archaic belief has no place in our continent.

People should have freedom in choosing their religion and ethnic cleansing is immoral, illegal and stupid.

yeah it's not like it was part of european identity since more than a thousand years now amirite

reminder this fucking moron is currently living in what he thinks is a "non-white zone" with a non-white woman and wants europeans to go back living in fucking mud houses wipping our asses with leaves
He said himself that civilisation was a middle-eastern thing and we should get rid of it lmao enjoy your anarchist Europe before the complete islamic annexation in 15 years

Christians are the ones who think atheists are devil's spawn and should go to "the west". Trust me, you don't live in a country fll of religious nutjobs.

Fuck Varg and fuck you too

Those Christians are also out of line. But most Christians in Europe are fine people and tolerant of others.

greeks are subhumans according to varg

>hurr durr christianity is bad xDDD
go back to the forrest you nigger

If you are defending Christianity, behave more like a Christian and don't use words like nigger.

real Christians hated niggers, arabs and jews.

The voice of reasonableness on 4chad, wow just wow.

Do me a favor and off yourself you imbecile

Do me a favour and leave my country.
You have to go back.

With pleasure, pooland is a joke of a country.

Not enough gibs, Ahmed?

do you know that according to varg, you are a nigger?

As if there were any immigrants in Pooland, the country's so full of shit that it effectively scares away even refugees.

>taking advice from a murderer who uses rope for a belt

come on man

christianity is a jewish religion you retard, that's like saying muslims hate allah

Then fuck off already.
It evolved for European needs and shaped European identity and character.
There is no European civilization or European unity without Christianity.

Just bunch of pagans shitting on themselves and fucking the trees.

no it isn't

greeks btfo

Polish posters are the worst. Epitome of white trash

>There is no European civilization or European unity without Christianity.
Both christianity and you are relics of the past that should be given rather marginal attention.

he means Abrahamic. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all Abrahamic.

Yes it is

Could not agree more, my countrymen are straight fucked in the head. Cannot wait to finally move away from here.

Your nation is bunch of low IQ, swarthy turk'd servs. It's not like you have any right to speak in the matters of humans, Back to the cave, Abraham Pizdovic.
Yes, I know you're so progressive. Go stick a dildo up your ass and march on the Warsawian square.

I blame the "based saviour of the white race" memes makings Poles thinking they're actually important to anybody

Cant quite understand your retarded gibberish, sorry
Undoubtably

>polish religious education