Americans

>Americans

>white, black and asian are single race
wtf

>America is actually gonna become a white minority country

Oh how the mighty has fallen

>white population in decline
Keep in mind that it declines faster than statistics show, since "white" includes Mexicans and Arabs who identify as white

Mexican is only a nationality, majority of the Mexicans in America are mestizos but there are some white ones

I wonder where mixed-race people fit into charts like these?

What is a moroccan? Black, "asian" or white?

Middle-Easterners are considered white in America

American economy is growing thanks to Hispanics, Asians and African american people.

>it's another Americans are not white thread

Why are Euros so obsessed with America?

the stereotype of american in japan is big muscular black men already

You need them too in your country.

>American whites

I think in 30 years or so, there will be a small white minority holding most of positions of power in america.
and then finally, the day of the rope will come, and the wh*te *mericans will get what they deserve

Too bad it's going to be the inferior subhuman "language" Spicish and not the glorious masterrace language Catalan that's going to replace English.

White.
According to american census everyone in Africa and asia north of equator is white.

id like her rabbit teeth to nibble on my dick if you know what im saying

This picture sums it up. Basically you can't go anywhere in America except maybe some very rural towns or a few remote states and not see poop skins. It's over for us.

illegal border crossings are at an all-time low, and the Congress is trying to pass a bill at the moment which will slash legal immigration into the US by half, so it's not like nothing's being done. We're monumentally fucked though, in ways that most people on here don't even realize. not being "white" barely even scratches the surface of what mass immigration has done to this union.

what?

america is not white county?

Come to New Acadia (formerly Atlantic Canada and Northern New England)

That souns brety Eurocuck.
US is an inmigrants country. It means you make new americns out of other people.

What fucks US for good is not producing anything and getting raped by the free market. Made in Ghina. Made in Japan. Made in Malasia. And people buying that like there is no tomorrow.

You shoudfeel lucky that its a Spanic culture what replaces the goodoldboys. Because that people are the only ones right now in the US aside from roofkoreans and Indians who know what is to work f. Hard.

Like a generation of neckbeard complainin hipster f*** would do better.

probably a Turk living in Germany

you need some too don't you sasha?

Like that would make my statement less correct...
*fingers.chin.you*

The American race

good..Americucks are disgusting anyway

Yeah, we need more immigrants.