Veganism

How widespread is this insanity in your cuntry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants
youtu.be/uw_R8raZLa8?t=1m15s
barnivore.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mostly concerns some hysterical liberal women, and a few manlets too. Overall a very small but noisy minority of degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

This
it was being shilled everywhere a couple years ago but it seems like not everyone fell for their trap

I was unironically a vegetarian for twelve years, since I was 12 til I was 24

There's absolutely nothing wrong with veganism

Not very, my dad was interested in it, mainly for health reasons.

It's just the continuation of Western madness.

No genders, no proper food, then no children. Of course this does not involve Africans.

>Of course this does not involve Africans.

Except for that insane nigger vegangains (3:33) or whatever. He's probably a mulatto though? I don't know.

Yes he is.

He's a westernized man, he looks so unhealthy and is always so bitchy. Poor wife

Vegeratrians and vegans are massive fucking hypocrites anyway.

pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

By deluding themselves that plant aren't actually alive and don't feel anything, they justify their crap.

I go to Stockholm University and we have this restaurant called "Biofoods" or something with health drinks and greenery as decoration, figured for sure it was a vegan place.

Went in there one time to see what today's special was, it was a pot of pork, beef, basically every single animal on god's green earth.

Also they had a full torso roasting on a spit outside my local shopping mall last month. Even I was offended.

rice is best for you, no joke
but not the crap they sell in stores

It'll make more sense if the egg was a balut (with an actual chicken fetus)

Rice is just complex carbohydrates, also rice plant absorbs too much arsenic from the contaminated soils and is showing up on high levels of arsenic. Look it up

>Vegeratrians and vegans are massive fucking hypocrites anyway.

Not to get too metaphysical here, but I do think that this is true. They want to live a "cruel free lifestyle" and "not cause suffering". That is just insane, because ALL life IS suffering. There is only one state in which there is no suffering, and that is death.

Why would you be offended? Sounds like a great place. They're at the forefront of the development now. You can expect to see more places like that in the near future, and by that I mean places that embrace locally sourced meat and produce and market themselves as being "down to earth" and so on.

There's a vegan restaurant near home, and it seems pretty popular. Never heard of anyone preaching about veganism, like you always see on the internet, though.
I don't have any problem with veganism, as long as you understand clearly what you are doing and what you should do to compensate the problems related to it. And, of course, don't be a dick about it.

In defensive of veganism, alot of meat and animal by products today have unhealthy additives. Diary is probably the biggest food group in my diet and I eat meat pretty much everyday so i'm not shilling for veganism but i'd hardly condemn the lifestyle choice.

Just buy grass fed, antibiotic, hormone free meats. Dairy is a difficult subject

>alot of meat and animal by products today have unhealthy additives

That depends on where you buy it from. In this country, we have such enormously strict food production standards that you can be damn certain that your chicken and beef have never been fed any antibiotic crap or anything hormonal or something else like that. You can still buy foreign meat products of course, and they are much cheaper, but generally people do prefer to buy domestic for many different reasons, standards like these being among them.

not a vegan but many of them, with the exception of a vocal minority of brainlets, choose this lifestyle because they don't want to support the cruel, unhealthy, environmentally harmful meat industry. For example, many are willing to eat lab grown red meat once it's available, since it won't require cattle to produce (cow farts are literally the leading cause of global warming)
>just stop being poor lol
for some people who are committed to being against the meat industry, the more affordable option is avoiding it

Che fish lips déjate de romper las bolas bobo

>che
toca de acá chicano de mierda

La primera ves que me dicen chicano, terriblemente original fish

>ves
ni inglés ni español sabe
pobrecito...

Eating eggs is not considered unethical, cruel because you are taking an (infertile) egg from a chicken, it's because the conditions that chickens are put under to produce a mass amount for the public.

Of course abortion is unethical, doesn't really need explaining

lol

Pretty much any federal school will offer a "vegetarian" option for vegans instead of meat.

I used to get some soy ""meat"" every now and then because the meat looked like shit, but it was hard to gobble down that crap.

Other than that, I've never seen vegan militants in real life. The only instance I remember were some crazy hippies breaking into a research lab and releasing a couple dozen beagles that were undergoing experiments, because it made the news for weeks.

The only vegan I knew in real life was a full-bore socially conservative Catholic who got elected as an Labor MP then switched to the Greens then showed his true power level on dead babies just before he got turfed out by the previous conservative MP. Obviously he'd been able to hide it from the tiddas in Greens HQ. This was in a university suburb with a lot of older richer voters.

>because the meat looked like shit,
Did it look like this?

Of course not! Just Google for "Brazilian meat", why do you think we find sopa de macaco uma delícia? It's our only alternative short of becoming effeminate soy eaters.

>the most affordable option is to avoid it
Dear fish lips, if you were to actually not depend on the government for foodstamps and handouts, like most of you "people" in that shithole island( in which you make more cancerous day by day by the mere fact of existing)...or the many, many Puerto Rican's who live in the states do, then perhaps paying extra for some beef wouldn't be that big of a deal.

The sad thing with a lot of "poor" people in the first world is that they actually spend so much money on booze, drugs, tobacco and clothing. But when it comes to actually paying up for a healthy life choice then cheap excuses like the one you gave is a given. When you become unhealthy you just leach off the various welfare programs and get to give more excuses while buying more useless shit.

>Puerto Rican's
>chicano education
nice one Pablo
stopped reading there

I'm typing on my phone. I actually do think you are the worst, most annoying poster I've ever encountered on this website. Obviously the shitty inverted Cuban flag makes you stand out. And I've seen other people say that you are amongst the lowest least liked, least desired people they had the misfortune to read.

I would bet $100 you frequently post on r*ddit, you are r*ddit, every single thing about you is. Please consider staying there.

I also don't care for the cruel and environmentally harmful meat industry, nor can I afford as much meat as I want if I am trying to buy it locally sourced, antibiotic free, free range, and organic. That's why I hunt and fish, which is a much better option than giving up on meat altogether.

>I actually do think you are the worst, most annoying poster I've ever encountered on this website
so my posts make you incredibly asshurt. Great
>And I've seen other people say that you are amongst the lowest least liked, least desired people they had the misfortune to read.
other asshurt cunts like you
don't care cholo
that sounds like a great option if you live somewhere where you can hunt easily. Never thought about that, good alternative

the vegetarian option at my school was always pasta and that was it
they didn't have any religious crap because when i was there, there was probably only 10 non-christian or agnostic students there

One of my best friends suddenly went vegan a while back. I have no qualms about that per se, but he likes to emphasize it and make constant jokes about it to another vegetarian friend of mine. I even strongly suspect he did it to suck up to her, which is kind of sad to me. Do it out of your own conviction and I can respect mostly any lifestyle that doesn't harm anyone else, but don't do it because it's the cool thing to do.

This friend was already going 100% reddit though, which I never thought would bother me IRL. It does.

In general, I do know a lot of peers who are vegetarian, or considering it. Veganism seems a bridge too far for most.

>eggs = fetus

How's the fourth grade working out for you?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with veganism. I have yet to hear a sound argument against it.

But of course I wouldnt expect people from countries who eat utterly irredeemable garbage like meatballs with lingonberry () or just shit food generally (), or whose culinary understanding is narrow and archaic as fuck () to understand.

t. non-vegan

>Of course abortion is unethical, doesn't really need explaining

How's those sermons working out for you, Margaret ?

We mock them for being faggots

Abortion is unethical and it doesn't take religion to see that.

So carnivores couldn't have pasta?
Cause meat was considered the "main course", served by a kitchen lady, whereas pasta, soup, rice, beans etc. was self-served.

>Britbong arguing about food
Cute

Also veganism is a retarded version of vegetarianism, how could you defend this.

Sometimes I wish we could start acting like third worlders again.

Why stop at abortion? Infanticide should be legal.

youtu.be/uw_R8raZLa8?t=1m15s

A kid is not conscious and his mind hasn't been developed. He has the same mental level as an animal and won't have memories before he reaches 3 years.

You aren't conscious when you sleep so I can murder you? Thanks

I have already developed consciousness. Babies below 3 y.o. don't.

So in your mind infanticide up until 3 should be legal?

So murdering babies is fine? Why not.

There is a difference between vegetarianism and veganism
Vegetarianism means not eating meat. That's it. Could be any number of reasons. Some people just don't like the taste of meat. I don't get it either. Other people think that the cattle industry is inhumane and don't want to support it. These are usually the guys that make the regulations concerning humane treatment of animals in slaughterhouses.

Veganism is the next level. No animal products whatsoever, because the cattle industry makes them incredibly butthurt. They're not really willing to do anything about it other than bitch and moan and annoy people. Imagine autism applied to food choices, and then amplify it with a total lack of empathy for the people around you, preferring the company of animals because animals don't judge you.

Killing a born baby is unethical, but I'm fine with abortion. Most unwanted kids have fucked up lives in any case.

depends if the state believes it is responsible for it's citizens and if a baby qualifies as a person under the eyes of the state.

I saw one vegan bar in my town, it's kebab now.

Also, I don't mind them.
From all minorities that pushes their shit to others, vegans seems most civil.

People are stupid. The majority at least.

It doesn't matter where they are from, the average IQ from country to country doesn't make a big difference.

Half of Sup Forums, despite not being vegan, will get their panties on a twist if they see a puppy or a kitten getting mistreated.
There nothing more childish than thinking animals are above humans - aside from the edgelords cyberhunting puppy-drowners, we have millennial couples who adopt dogs and cats instead of having children.

By doing these things, edgelords are acting soft and emotional like the normies they despise, and normies are acting like psychopaths by equaling the experience of raising a human being with feeding a dog and cleaning its poop.

Eating meat is as degenerate and ignorant as islam.

Face it,
>vegans are healthier and through the nature of their diet generally consume more nutritious food
>it is significantly more sustainable environmentally for people to be vegan
>it is simply more ethical
>if you live in the West you can get vegan alternatives for pretty much every animal product

My country is peetty vegetarian for a few thousand years.

Why is Hong Kong the setting for this pic ?

If you cared about your health you would stop slouching, James.

If is so unhealty then, why aboriginals always include any type of animal protein on their diet?

Yes good goy, eat my shitty (((steroids))) and enjoy your lack of protein with plants you will not digest. Humans eat meat since millenniums but surprisingly when the liberal degeneracy comes it becomes bad. What's the next thing, make animals vegan too?

Imo vegans should become food for pigs.

Ask a vegan if he/she drinks beer and wine, then tell them that the filtration process usually involves animal products. Almost 100% of the time they will backpedal and try changing the subject lmao

That's a genetic condition that runs in my family, thanks for pointing it out

What ?

all life is suffering therefore kill animals is a fantastic argument. you can now rape freely too

Today is grill day.

>liberal degeneracy
Keep telling yourself that

What a load of shit.

Only the shittiest of beers (read: fosters and the likes) use crap like fish findings in filtration. Good quality beers (read: Czech beers for example) are 100% vegan.

Most wines are vegan, but unlike beer, whether they are vegan or not does not depend on quality.

Vegans eat human fetuses?

hmmm
nothing tastier than that

How's that heart disease working out for your country

The delusion in this post lmoa. Keep telling yourself that shit as you're sipping your brew filtered with gelatin you fucking shitter

I'll laugh if a War starts seeing vegans trying to fight with their shitty steroids and drying in 5 minutes

You missed this video apparently even if you answered youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

>Insanity

Veganism is ethical and ecological, how is it insane?

lol that's the flat earth and raw meat retard. a really good representative for anti-veganism imo

I don't even care about the guy you don't see him in the video

See for yourself you fat spic:

barnivore.com

Veganism is the way of the future m8, deal with it

kek

it tells me that any information he might present should be double and triple checked even if one bothers to watch his video

I like the witch house tho

Do you like Jell-O?

It's basically vegan youtubers before/after veganism, they all look unhealthy (as every vegan I know IRL)

To compensate they always pretend to be in peak condition

Are you provincial ? Just curious

Yes, thankfully
Veganism here is a thing of retarded Parisians, mostly liberal girls seeking for attention

They don't know what good meat is

>vegans are so fucking stupid to believe that a beer is vegan just because they got an email response back by a representative of the brewery

lmaoing @ your life

One bite from this tick and you'll become allergic to virtually all mammalian meat.

>tfw vegan extremists will purposely catch, breed, and release them into public areas in the near future

Researchers have said that eating cooked meat has made humans smarter.

Does this means vegans are becoming more dumb?

It was a combination of required skills needed to hunt and extra proteins, but I get your point, most vegans I know are fucking nuts

>retarded Parisians

Le sigh..

I'm waiting for your evidence to the contrary.

>being ethical is nuts

Not surprised such an opinion comes from such an inherently violent country t b h

Why would anyone get butthurt over vegans when they're obviously morally superior?

that's true. I'm not vegan because I don't value most animals that much but it's obviously the more ethical choice

Why is killing a baby 1 day post birth worse than killing a baby one day pre-birth?

t. Syed Kumar

It's not moral to be a dumb herbivore, it's retarded.

Not only that animals suffer but meat consumption consumes vast amounts of land area and resources. It also contributes greatly to global warming.

I'm not vegan either though, too much of a hassle and I like meat ":D"

who the fuck aborts at that point nigga

>ethics
>morality

Haha, fuck y'all I'm a fur trapper, kill 'em and grill 'em

>I am ethically superior to you because I am an indian who lives in the UK

Lol, I bet you also think food chain is a hoax