How are you guys dealing the heat wave in europe lads? Here it's getting very warm...

How are you guys dealing the heat wave in europe lads? Here it's getting very warm, I'm just glad the clouds are protecting me from the sun's wrath.

Staying in my room all day save for a few dives in my pool.

Nice. It's a good idea to cool down in your pool. Is it large enough to do some laps?

Yes, it's fairly large.

Nice. I'm used to jumping out in the fjord instead.

Aren't they super cold?

It's cloudy and windy so I don't feel it at all.

Yes, particularly during the spring when the ice from the mountains are melting down into the fjord. But during the late summer it's a comfy 15 degrees usually.

Oh, that sounds manageable. Although I'd probably take a while to get in.

>tfw it's fucking +41 in the sun

What heatwave

>tfw I live in the hottest place in France

Yes, but the best way is to just jump right in, because if you try to ease yourself into it you'll just torture yourself. By jumping you will only experience a few seconds of cold then your body kinda get used to the temperature.

A comfy 5°C here right now.

The heatwave that is occuring right now. I can see you have 20 degrees many places.

Lucky, but how do you get 5 degrees in Australia? Where do you live?

It's winter in aussieland

Yes I know, but their winters are still warm as far as I've understood.

>Ålesund
>west Norway
>heatwave

eh...

if Ålesund are like the rest of Norway then there are no extremes, neither cold or warm
no

*if Ålesund are like the rest of western Norway

Eurofams, hydrate and replenish electrolytes, use air conditioning and take extra daily showers

Not the most extreme, no. But 18 is pretty warm here on a cloudy day. Usually it will be around or below 14.

is*

The guy from Sudan know what he's talking about

>18°
That's cold as fuck bro

Why do normies like summer again?

it's warm for scandinavian standards. It doesn't get much warmer than that, especially not in western norway.

Enjoying the sea and shade

it is, but global warming is making it colder here

It was 38°C yesterday, I can't sleep until 6am, when the temperature drops below 25°C

Interestingly, you have almost the same temperature as this mountain hut in Slovenia at 2500m.

It has actually dropped to 15 now since I posted that.
14-15 degrees is the mean average for july and august here,

Just fucking kill me I guess

38 degrees celsius here!

Plebs.

>European heatwaves

Please don't tell me you don't have central air conditioning

Reading in my bedroom while wearing a housecoat, thx for asking user

>Euros are melting
>It's a nice, comfy 68 degrees in freedom units here in eastern burgerland