L.O.L

L.O.L.

>Zurab Tsereteli
Oh, fuck, he did it again.

>130 years later

It's fucking ugly though

Russia has nice statues.

Hahaha, jesus christ.

We'll his 'art' is pretty aligned with the neo classical shit Sup Forums always has a hard on for.

Just like this guy

that's you didn't see his statue about 11 september 2001, lol

the girl with the sword was built in 50ss-60ss and not by him

Based Puelto Lico

that's a huge vagina

I can understand why our corrupted officials let him build his shit, but why did other countries?

apparently americans called it "crying vagina" too

dunno about puerto riko but the crying vagina was given by russia to the use,i bet it was an act of trolling

>MUH STONE DICK
What a retard.

Aren't you salty spics supposed to hate Columbus for being responsible for the obliteration of natives or some shit like that?

Thanks for the nice statue, guys

Been thinking about seeing that in person. It's not far from me.

Also what the hell, if you look at the cars on the street (Russia pic) and the people standing on the Statue of Liberty, they look about the same size, I even think SoL looks taller.

How can Wikipedia state Columbus is twice as tall?

protip: SoL is 93m tall from ground to torch.

Did you forget your proxy you dumb fucking leftshitter

So they are comparing only the actual human figure? Pathetic. Guess we should remove Columbus' ship, to make things fair. Let's see how Luigi the Manlet fares against the French Fiona.

Dumb American can't even tell who's on his side of a discussion.

>So they are comparing only the actual human figure?
well they are technically two different buidlings
While the whole construction was paid by both the US and France, the pedestal was built by the americans and the statue by the french.

>even latinos and americans are more patriotic of spain than spaniards

I don't understand. Why would they attack her for wearing her cunt's flag?

anti-spanish sentiment since Franco's regime
leftards can't look past that apparently. anyone sporting a spanish flag is a fascist franco-nostalgic.

sounds familiar

we literally own Puerto Rico though
>German education

If that's the case, Columbus was built from 1991 to 2016, it should be considered 200 different sub-sculptures.

The US accepted it to be polite, but put it on the outskirts of the city among a bunch of warehouses and stuff. Zero pedestrian foot-traffic in that area. No one drives past it either. You will never see the Tear Drop Memorial unless you go out of your way to visit it or work at one of those warehouses nearby.

Holy shit, no wonder that vagoo is crying.

Fun fact : it was created by north koreans

We have better vagina.

I really like this one.

The greatest cross in the world. 150m.

lol they wish they had the nutrition to look like that

lol holy shit

Why do you guys keep making these retarded threads?

I'm too lazy so just imagine I posted a pic of a tall german building in the 1800's next to that big tower in dubai and said German "engineering"

I like big ass statues. But how come Buddhism got more gigantic statue than everyone else?Architectural dick-swinging sounds like it should be a Christianity thing.

Looks gr8 m8

Colombus was Italian

the pueltolican statue looks like shit, and SoL its famous cause its nicelooking not by being tall at all.
really nice

Buddhism is truly the religion of materialism, vanity, and egotistical competition.

Heroic men get statues.

i want north korea to make a statue for my country

desu the statue does not look as grandiose as the SoL until you get up close. There are more impressive structures in the area too, such as the radiotelescope.