Be me

>be me
>angloboo
>tfw they automatically dislike me

Curse my ancestors for being such faggots

>'I can't hold or defend an opinion or belief system without fear of being disliked'
Don't do it, that's how it sounds

No I mean I like them but it's hard to keep that up because they dislike me.

Chin up, buttercup

You are German, why do you need anyone to like you

Also Anglos have this culture of teasing/knocking around, friendliness in banter. Only way to get into their books is to reciprocate it, especially Australia

LOL! READ THAT IN A GRIM REEPER VOICE LOL. IN MY HEAD!

>reciprocate it

But everytime I do this they tell me to fuck off and kms. Nothing more.

I feel sorry for you Germans, even the 'porch-monkey' dude from yesterday, you can't escape your country's reputation even on supportive social media

But you eventually have to break through with banter, and get this, from what I've seen they're just as susceptible to your comments as you are to theirs, you should give yourself far more credit, also relax a bit and let your actual personality shine through, you'll connect

>porch monkey dude

Explain pls

Everytime I post on a thread he attacks me with porch monkey, watermelon rhetoric, it doesn't matter though, he might be going through trouble or had negative experiences

Oh this guy.
That was actually when you told me the name of the coldplay song, thx btw.
Sup Forums is so small.
But I wouldn't say Sup Forums is social media.

Your welcome, again chinup, and don't devalue yourself, you'll get there in no time

Faggot

Might I ask why?

It's funny

Keep on laughin' then

kys

I will faggot

Fuck off kys

I have this pet theory that peoples who are very similar are more likely to become bitter rivals than if they were just totally exotic foreigners, kind of a "narcissism of small differences" thing. I'm not an expert, but I do sometimes wonder if that might not be the case with ourselves and the Germans. It's a tad unfortunate when you think about it.

I'm gonna go with proximity playing a factor

Thank got for the Atlantic and Pacific oceans

Then why don't we hate you?

Or maybe because we are geographically close to each other, thus there was more potential for conflict over the centuries?

Well, I haven't the foggiest what the German thinking on our country is, but their state was viewed quite favourably here as a counterbalance against France. But it's true that that would definitely play into it today.

I was thinking more into what you said and it's kindof like, just constant exposure to a group of people and you throw in trade and a difference language and culture and yadda blades and Anglo culture of kindof just bantering and talking shit for keks and I could see how things could devolve without constant effort. Maybe a comparison would be like, becoming roommates with a buddy or marriage. Idk. It takes work, gotta take the push with the shove. ??? Just ranting here.

You're probably just an annoying autist. People don't hold bad opinions about others unless they are absolute autism lords or something as bad.

Oh that's definitely what I was getting at, the whole thing that the little differences in what you value and how you live coming up. It sort of forces the choice on you in the end.

Believe it or not, racism, xenophobia and historical butthurt is still a thing outside of sweden.

As i said, something as bad as an autism lord, like a nigger for example.

>there is only xenophobia against non whites

Just face it,those English blokes think you should fuck off because you have autism.

Maybe they're just inhospitable and xenophobic of Germans

Nah I just think he's being too autistic. Brits like to joke around.

I think this is probably a big factor. Sup Forums is filled with Europeans raging at each other over past rivalries, but I'm sure they'd take their European rivals that they supposedly hate over unrelated peoples like blacks, Arabs and Spics or whatever.

It's a well known fact that very similar individuals usually either love or hate each other, so I'm sure this can be applied to groups of individuals as well.