How did communism work out for your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jc-j67tZB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Almost happened, now it's associated with retards with MacBooks saying capitalism is wrong and that everything should be free with a picture of them in Starbucks.

It was awful here in Transylvania
The communists were hellbent on perpetrating the genocide of Transylvanian culture and history, a practice that continues to this day

Ask the dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

Not very well

ALMO will win.

but this wasn't true gommunism :DDDDDDDDDD

Yes, no communism at all tends not to be communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jc-j67tZB8
Every one was singing in the streets. Today no one sings in the streets...

Shud ub frog, your country is the communism central

it created a lot of bydlo respawns

epic

i know :(
Pls annex us

Sadly it's very likely.
During the revolution they wanted to make us commies but failed to do so.

Not well, but now they are trying it out once again.

Are you implying there's more than one way gommunism can work out?

It almost happened but the new deal stopped it. Although I actually like the labor movement. Seemed like a step in the right direction and what a shame it didn't go a bit farther

still paying billions for east germany and there is actually no end on this

It didn't

Same here. Something like a revolution may well have happened, but it was avoided by a few different factors in the period from 1880-1920. It's a pity.

based mannerheim

Don't get me wrong I'm not a commie but I really want better pay and better work hours

its a pity your country is one of richest and best places to live instead of 2nd world depressing shithole?

>I really want better pay and better work hours
Educate yourself to become better at something there's a demand for.

>It's a pity.
dds

Look everyone! He posted it again!

Just because the "Le not real gommunism" meme exists doesn't mean it's true. If I made a meme where I made fun of anyone who said 2+2=4 is dumb does that make it right? No, it doesn't. But I don't expect you to actually reply to me with anything except for greentexting my post and attaching picture #37,282 from your "ugly people who disagree with me" folder.

>le free market will fix it
Wages have stagnated across the board while expenses have continued to soar and currency becomes even more inflated. Why hasn't the free market deemed this a problem or addressed it in the last 3 decades that it has occurred?

What free market? You mean the one with minimum wages, tariffs, trade bans, central banking, government mandated monopolies, billions of dollars in lobbying and regulations you need several lawyers to go trough to make sure you haven't broken any of the laws?

>remove worker's rights legislation
>things get considerably worse for every non silver spooner
>i know only a race to the bottom can fix this
The famed swedish economist everyone

every time you give a leaf poster a chance...